Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated

Go down 
+31
AmosCHARGE!
skydraz
FullMoon
Wataru87
pokekid88
xmwx
AngryBoy92
Tabris
yugiohdealer
jadow
nigelndj
ah jie
SkyersZ
kKbz
DSummon
brennan
Banana
sinstudent
l-man
andrewspectra
Sazabi
ott
XiaoCola
t3chy
bahamut84
fireowners
lingbu
Axehead
MintStar
bishzor101
je$$
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

do u like the "playmat" rule???
stupid rule ever....
[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 Vote_lcap33%[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
i can show off my playmat
[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 Vote_lcap67%[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-10-15

[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:23 am

Nvm just hope dat next tourney will be a better ones
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:31 am

I'm just gonna see if there will be anyone else bringing their common cards to sell for $0.10 each...haha
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Yuhang what I wished to achieve was that players would be able to recognise the beauty of a step-by-step move, not an all-at-one-go move.

I believe the plant can be resolved one at a time. It's kinda "against the rationale of the game of a step by step resolving" when 2 monsters jump out at one go. The plant player himself SHOULD KNOW as a player that effects resolve 1 at a time and not 2 at one go. And I admit, I am a silent killer.

Maybe I'm inexperienced as a first time judge, but at least I know I tried my best to achieve the objective as a judge, and not about how compassionate I am.

Compassion and principles are two different things. I don't care whether you guys are flaming MOV or what, just wanna let you guys know that my judge team have tried our best in as many ways as we can to make this event as successful as possible.

I could tell you that we were very much shorthanded that day. I was running here and there, and there were people asking rulings almost every 2 to 5 minutes which was pretty hectic. Hope you'll take that into concern as well, and not flame us for our mistakes etc etc... Don't tell me you don't make mistakes as well?

Cheers,
Ron
Back to top Go down
Wataru87
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:13 pm

I feel that there is no point pursuing matters that are already over. I know that you guys have your difficulty as a judge and appreciate the MOV team effort to keep the whole tourney running smoothly.

However, i hope that if there are any similar incident next time, please give warnings. Don't be a silent killer. The player might have been worn out after a whole day of matches and doesn't notice that he is not following the step-by-step move. And actually, my friend thought that the two amarilis special summoning to the field resolve in one chain (because some other judge in other tourney told us it works like that. "Must one shot special summoned the amount of amarilis that you want, cannot special summon in different chains."). The last foul was quite a disappointment to him. He did that because he was told that it works that way.

Also I hope that, if possible, please disqualify the player after the ongoing match ends. I think this is one type of respect the judge can give to the duelist and the people watching. It might be a really interesting match and people watching wish to see the whole battle. I think disqualifying the player during the match or after the match ends doesn't affect the result of the match right? Since his opponent will still advance as he would be disqualified. I believe every duelist wish to finish his ongoing duel, and the audience wish to see an interesting duel finishes. So please do consider my request. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
C.D.L
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 pm

The 3rd foul for the plant deck player is really too harsh, ron you should have given him an warning first, rather than slient killer, as he might not be sure of the ruling, different places can really runs on different ruling.

For the 2nd foul its quite harsh too, should have given an warning rather than straight foul, it might be an important call, and how long is the call, is it just a while or quite long that makes him to desrved the foul?

For the 1st foul, he really deserved it for being late, as its top 16 final already and quite late, can't expect everyone to wait for him right?

For Benjamin friend talking to him during the matches, i seriously think its not so urgent to whisper in the middle of the matches, everything can be settle after that, i don't think the 2nd place will not exchange a balkion for air ticket to japan right?

just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.comicdlegacy.com
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Dr.Brainy wrote:
Quote :
u got power,
the world spins in ur favourable way.
u wan this ppl out, u get it,
u wan this guy carry on u get it:D
Taken from http://www.minddisorders.com/Kau-Nu/Mental-retardation.html
Quote :
Mental retardation (MR) is a developmental disability that first appears in children under the age of 18. It is defined as a level of intellectual functioning (as measured by standard intelligence tests) that is well below average and results in significant limitations in the person's daily living skills (adaptive functioning).

SHould i feel insulted?
Back to top Go down
sinstudent
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:38 pm

XiaoCola wrote:
Dr.Brainy wrote:
Quote :
u got power,
Quote :
Mental retardation (MR) is a developmental disability that first appears in children under the age of 18. It is defined as a level of intellectual functioning (as measured by standard intelligence tests) that is well below average and results in significant limitations in the person's daily living skills (adaptive functioning).

SHould i feel insulted?

ok that just about confirms it lol.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 pm

sinstudent wrote:
XiaoCola wrote:
Dr.Brainy wrote:
Quote :
u got power,
Quote :

SHould i feel insulted?

ok that just about confirms it lol.

LOL.
nvm i m very kind:D
LOL.

Its okae:D
no hard feelings:D
:DDDD
LOL
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Axehead wrote:
pokekid88 wrote:
AngryBoy92 wrote:
Hmm regarding the amarylis crystalis if i am nt wrong one of it is chain one and diother of it is chain 2 so there should be chainblock for the 1st one isnt it? correct me if I am wrong btw I just wan to check the rulings nt cristicing =x

I asked one of my japanese friend and he told me Cluster amaryllis does not use a chain block... Each resolves individually in their own chain...

If each own chain that means something like GB loh.

And brennan, why you spam smiles by quoting my every post ah?

better watch out for him then, he may have fallen fr u. and no im nt gging to neckdeck. i wan see whats new xD i alrdy have my own way fr BF and akb liao. althought my akb still no gd.
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Quote :
The newest registered user is DqPlaNT
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:30 pm

je$$ wrote:
Quote :
The newest registered user is DqPlaNT

LOl, and that says a lot. Though he's not commenting here leh. Would bei nteresting to see his views on the whole thing.

Last edited by Axehead on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron
ah jie

Number of posts : 4471

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:36 pm

wah si bei long...
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:25 am

I dun think he has anything to comment since every1 already said what he wanted to say i think XD
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:37 pm

He is damn suey and fed up enough to even comment ba...
I doubt he has faith and hope in GRAND tourny AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
ott
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Tabris wrote:
bf is the strongest deck in this format.

There are also no Trago and Gorz to prevent OTK in this tourney.

Anyway, for the Japan World Championship, will DT, book promos etc be allowed?
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:15 am

ott wrote:
Tabris wrote:
bf is the strongest deck in this format.

There are also no Trago and Gorz to prevent OTK in this tourney.

Anyway, for the Japan World Championship, will DT, book promos etc be allowed?

No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5