Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated

Go down 
+31
AmosCHARGE!
skydraz
FullMoon
Wataru87
pokekid88
xmwx
AngryBoy92
Tabris
yugiohdealer
jadow
nigelndj
ah jie
SkyersZ
kKbz
DSummon
brennan
Banana
sinstudent
l-man
andrewspectra
Sazabi
ott
XiaoCola
t3chy
bahamut84
fireowners
lingbu
Axehead
MintStar
bishzor101
je$$
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

do u like the "playmat" rule???
stupid rule ever....
[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
i can show off my playmat
[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 Vote_lcap67%[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Wataru87
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-06-22

[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:03 pm

lol... i checked with my friend. The judge never say anything about the brionac thing. Guess you listen wrongly or maybe is someone else.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 pm

A lot of things can be penalized if you really want to do so.

Like how people never shake opponent's hand at the srat of every duel, when rulebook got say.
Like how people never count their sidedeck in front of their opponent before and after siding.

And a lot of 'taken for granted stuff' from the rulebook. In this regard, the chain block thing should also be overlooked. As for Brionac, the card states throw all at one shot, if you want to throw 1 by 1, it's actually as if you're using the effects at different instances, which is different from what the player initially wanted to do. Then it would actually be the judge being penalized because he affected the player's decision. But of course, we are all humans, and we have the common sense to know what he meant was selecting target 1 by 1. So yeah, a bit unfair to those who got DQed loh.
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Quote :

Really had fun digging for $0.10 cards yesterday...

Got Trap dust shoot and cold wave etc... Heard someone found 2 summon priest common in the pile too...haha

Sian.. should've gone manzzz.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 am

bishzor101 wrote:
Quote :

Got Trap dust shoot and cold wave etc... Heard someone found 2 summon priest common in the pile too...haha

Go also no use, pokekid take everything.
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:15 am

Axehead wrote:
bishzor101 wrote:
Quote :

Go also no use, pokekid take everything.

You want me list out what i buy is it??

LOL... The worse regret of it is i can't find the third Imperial Iron Wall in the pile...X_X...onli got 2...X_X
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 am

Got 2 Iron Wall + LOTS of crazy stuff cheap cheap still not enough ah...

I go there like only clear dust help the guy pack up only loh LOL.
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:25 am

bloody hell i should have dig also cos i tot 10cent per card is sell crap 1 so many ppl circle around him
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

Number of posts : 2945

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:44 am

1st the judge did not warn the player wat he he done, intead quietly he observe ( WTF like this i can oso accuse or say other ppl fault by OBSERVING rather than telling him , any other ppl can oso do this and tell on tales if tats the case)

2nd wat is respect? if u really respect yr opponent, u will be be a nuisance as to " main phase, any thing to chain? standby, do u wanna activate card?
im proceeding to blah blah, anyting?" wif differnt views, ppl will see it differently, some tinks that u are irritating, other ppl will see this need to do so as to avoid any " i wanted to chain / activate card but u didnt ask me"
And regarding the brionac effect, i have to agree if Axe boy here.
U follow the rule and text of the card by discarding 3 at a goal, if u discard one by 1, u will be playing the effect 3!!!! fuking times!!! instead of once.
But if u show wat u discard IN A GOAL and the cards u discarded, it would b fairer to both player, including judge.

3rd which i agreed wif baha that the judges REALLY have alot of FUKING power
Tabris wrote:
1. there is no proper time of every round announced.
2. like what is mentioned above, someone (i don't wanna mention name) whispered to my opponent in final with the judge just sat beside him. i looked at the judge, and i pointed at the person. the judge said is fine. (although i doubt what was whispered affect the match)
u are all playing in their territory, wat can u do? complain? hu CARES abt u?
when u complain, they blacklist u! they have CONTROL!
ITS all alrdy expected when the tourny even started.

MOV has again made a GOOD reputation and made themselves " highly RESPECTED "

GOOD job.
lingbu=chio bu
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:20 am

My guess is this is going to be the start of a vicious cycle.
No doubt, there are things which can be improved on their part. But you guys starting this discussion in such heated tone will not change anything.
The cycle goes, they read this, they will boil, then they will want to get back at you guys. Then if they do, your will complain again, and it loops.
Give them credits for what they do well, and offer constructive criticism for what they did not. Instead of just complaining what they do wrong, offer them a solution?
I'm not saying I'm not affected by their style of tournament organisation, I was affected during my top 16 match. But the fact is there are no other group which is able to take up their mantle to be Tournament organiser for the official events.
I'm just asking everyone, to cool down, take a few mins off before you do post anything that comes across your mind as you read this.
Nobody listens to heated complains, maybe somebody will listens to constructive criticism.
End of the day, if after you read this, and you decide to flame me altogether, then I also have nothing else to say already.
Back to top Go down
skydraz
Duelist
Duelist
skydraz

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:39 am

I am the one hu whispered to bejamin in the finals... Juz to clarify, i did ask kenneth, one of the judges for permission before i talked to him... As for the content, it haf notin in regards to the tournament either... Neither is it about dinner, I was juz jokin when i said it was about dinner...
Back to top Go down
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:50 am

Nothing much you say is going to help.
You should have known what is the repercussion going to be like before you decide to seek permission for a whisper.
Kudos to you, your friend will always be remember as the one who won after his friend decided to whisper to him with regards to nothing important or related to tournament during an important Finals Match.
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:21 am

Hmm regarding the amarylis crystalis if i am nt wrong one of it is chain one and diother of it is chain 2 so there should be chainblock for the 1st one isnt it? correct me if I am wrong btw I just wan to check the rulings nt cristicing =x
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:26 am

Ya, you are correct.
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:58 am

Hi, You are now watching/reading the Card game channel!

Me: Hi Forum, i ve managed to upload all the vids i took at Worlds . Enjoy!!! : D

[ Note: If you want to get from Game to Game , eg Game 2 to Game 3, the next video is under the 'Video Response area' which is right under the video screen, ONLY ACCESSIBLE VIA THE Youtube site its playing on . You can access the Youtube site via clicking on the Header]

[Special Notice: Not Publicising , just showing these vids for Public and for those who couldnt make it on the day itself : ) ]

Top 16 Game 1

Top 8 Game 1

Top 4 Game 1

Top 2 Game 1 [ Note:Prize presentation is with Game 3]

Hope i did a good job!! Thanks for Your time! : )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Neuxcharge
Tabris
Duelist
Duelist
Tabris

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:36 pm

i can hear myself coughing in the video. (and i'm still coughing now!)
anyway, good job on the video.

wanna watch final's 3rd game, the black out~
Back to top Go down
http://duellikeanidol.wordpress.com
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Dr.Brainy wrote:
My guess is this is going to be the start of a vicious cycle.
No doubt, there are things which can be improved on their part. But you guys starting this discussion in such heated tone will not change anything.
The cycle goes, they read this, they will boil, then they will want to get back at you guys. Then if they do, your will complain again, and it loops.
Give them credits for what they do well, and offer constructive criticism for what they did not. Instead of just complaining what they do wrong, offer them a solution?
I'm not saying I'm not affected by their style of tournament organisation, I was affected during my top 16 match. But the fact is there are no other group which is able to take up their mantle to be Tournament organiser for the official events.
I'm just asking everyone, to cool down, take a few mins off before you do post anything that comes across your mind as you read this.
Nobody listens to heated complains, maybe somebody will listens to constructive criticism.

I agree that we shld point out their pros but at the same time if we do not poin out their cons for the tourny ( which they have made us seen their cons WITH witness), how are they going to improve. This is not the 1st time they have done silly things, rmb last time the judge BRYAN was eating TAKOyAKI in the finals!!! bo wei gong lo!
And they DQ someone without telling reason last time, ask colin y he was so fed up tat time.

skydraz wrote:
I am the one hu whispered to bejamin in the finals... Juz to clarify, i did ask kenneth, one of the judges for permission before i talked to him... As for the content, it haf notin in regards to the tournament either... Neither is it about dinner, I was juz jokin when i said it was about dinner...

The judge shld not have let u go in and talk EVEN if u are one of MOV, this is ridiculous, u shld not even HAVE the RIGHT to talk or whisper to the player during the game. U are finding excuse for yrself when u said " asked judges for permission before i talked to him" , what right does BOTH the judge and u have the right to do such thing?
THE reason being: both of u are frens? so u can kick aside the rules and use "POWER" like this to show off?
Think again if u wanna find other excuses again to cover up.

AngryBoy92 wrote:
Hmm regarding the amarylis crystalis if i am nt wrong one of it is chain one and diother of it is chain 2 so there should be chainblock for the 1st one isnt it? correct me if I am wrong btw I just wan to check the rulings nt cristicing =x

Agree wif Angry boy boy, there shld be chain block , doing it step by step, summon 2nd as chain 2, then the 1st one as chain 1. But Ron DQ him without telling him PREVIOUSLY. Instead he said he observed him SECRETLY, SILENTLY, if polisman were to catch thieves this way, there would be no justice, they can jus accuse anyone without evidence and catch them saying : "we have been observing u and u did this crime, own up" without evidence , footage etc. would there be law and order?

Y i drag in polis because JUDGES' position are that of policemen, they try to catch ppl hu cheat etc.
But what have they done? silly things again! not to mention wat SINCE we have so many COMPLAINS alrdy...

Nice day,
long report,
LINGBU=CHIOEST
Back to top Go down
andrewspectra
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
andrewspectra

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:31 pm

whats done is done.take a break from yugioh ,people.The more you think about it ,the more frustrated you will be.

By the way i really want have a look at the plant decklist.looks interesting.LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewnwq.blogspot.com
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Ah i had my break, im here to analyse the situation.
i REALLY had a long break.
not to play u see.

if everyone were to say wats done is done, no peace is done.
criminals can flee from justice, the judge can jus say, wats done is done, forget it?

Think again
Back to top Go down
lightlord
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
lightlord

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:42 pm

lol i lost twice by forfeit and once by only taking out half of my deck then shuffle then dun knw half of my deck inside the box then lost but the judge didn't knw lol
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:25 pm

And you're openly telling the rest of the world that that you should've been DQed.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:32 pm

WTH is wrong now.
andy is still cheating-.-
but is like the guy that tio dq reli suey can??
is like whye no chain block tio dq?!

whispers can, hp call from mum cannot.
wth is wrng man
next time, set rule larh, if got fone call, on loud speaker if not then will dq lorh.
then wan whisper, might as well just sae it out since it was nonsense.
whye make every1 suspect you??

oso, the respect player by dropping 1 at a time is lame. i like if u have divine wrath, u sure u wan opp drop 1 at a time?
is like u are to drop as much as u like then bounce that amt.
play toooooooo much tag force?
where ur partner drop 1 at a time.LOL.

the whole idea of yugioh is really screwed for that dae.

Dqplant deck guy, i salute u.
Back to top Go down
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Quote :
lol i lost twice by forfeit and once by only taking out half of my deck then shuffle then dun knw half of my deck inside the box then lost but the judge didn't knw lol
And your signature happens to be:
Quote :
wat is this world coming to? policeman oso cant be trusted
Seriously... What is this world coming to?
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:26 pm

u got power,
the world spins in ur favourable way.
u wan this ppl out, u get it,
u wan this guy carry on u get it:D
Back to top Go down
sinstudent
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
sinstudent

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:40 pm

XiaoCola wrote:
u got power,

why are u reiterating what everyone has been mentioning for the past 2 pages.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:38 pm

is any1 going to post the indivi decklist?

btw amos do u have a vid of that plant deck's battle? im interested thought im sure i wont revert to cammy beatdown again.

ppl must rmb. in singapore. konami has no branch here (nt that i knw of). many things r done informally and hence.
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Errr, i didn't take their duel Sorry : (
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Neuxcharge
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:06 pm

sinstudent wrote:
XiaoCola wrote:
u got power,

why are u reiterating what everyone has been mentioning for the past 2 pages.
cos he ask marh.
wad world coming to.
i explain.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:43 pm

jadow wrote:
is any1 going to post the indivi decklist?.

Netdecking tendencies spotted.
Back to top Go down
brennan
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
brennan

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Axehead wrote:
jadow wrote:
is any1 going to post the indivi decklist?.

Netdecking tendencies spotted.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 pm

Nt tendencies is confirm happen XD dats wad I gonna do =)
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:33 pm

AngryBoy92 wrote:

I asked one of my japanese friend and he told me Cluster amaryllis does not use a chain block... Each resolves individually in their own chain...
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:08 am

pokekid88 wrote:
AngryBoy92 wrote:

I asked one of my japanese friend and he told me Cluster amaryllis does not use a chain block... Each resolves individually in their own chain...

If each own chain that means something like GB loh.

And brennan, why you spam smiles by quoting my every post ah?
Back to top Go down
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:08 am

Quote :
u got power,
Taken from http://www.minddisorders.com/Kau-Nu/Mental-retardation.html
Quote :
Mental retardation (MR) is a developmental disability that first appears in children under the age of 18. It is defined as a level of intellectual functioning (as measured by standard intelligence tests) that is well below average and results in significant limitations in the person's daily living skills (adaptive functioning).
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 am

[quote="Dr.Brainy"]
Quote :
Mental retardation (MR) is a developmental disability that first appears in children under the age of 18. It is defined as a level of intellectual functioning (as measured by standard intelligence tests) that is well below average and results in significant limitations in the person's daily living skills (adaptive functioning).

brain brain good quoting.
this best described wats happening tat day.
being this reason
Back to top Go down
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:38 am

No, Lingbu. Read carefully what did I type. What was quoted.
Back to top Go down
Taiho
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Taiho

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:49 am

Had enough of reading all the treads talking bad about skydraz and ben.
Skydraz had to talk to ben in the final was because i found out the 1st
price and 2nd price had a huge difference, and i previously heard ben
might not be able to go for japan due to his studies. So i ask skydraz if
ben knows abt it.

Won't you care for your friends when thy can chose to
have the better prize. All you people here in this tread just want to put
out all that anger on the MOV. Pls don't drag two of them into it.

Not Satisfied with the MOV judge tell it in their face. Why no one say
that to the judges on that day. The most u guys did was just posting all
the anger in this forum.
Back to top Go down
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:58 am

That is just so far fetch.

There is no reason for anyone to talk to you during a Finals.
If you are having your Final Year paper, do you think there is a chance that someone would be allowed to talk to you? No.
Maybe yes, if someone in your family passed on, but I doubt that is the case in this example. The fault is not with the Champion, Ben, but with the one who choose to do so. Whatever was said, will forever be between the two of them. No one else will know for sure what exactly was said.

What we know, Ben won. Someone talked to him during the match. Facts is facts.
I feel sad for Ben, that his hardwork has got to be tarnished by such irresponsible and insensitive actions on his friend's part.

As far as what I see, there were not much appeals made against decisions by floor judge. So we have no excuse to be complaining much about *insert complain.*
The only thing you can offer, is jokes on how retarded your are with your opinions on how people will / can / is able to use their power, or your silly mistakes while dueling.
Back to top Go down
Taiho
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Taiho

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:04 am

Ya , silly mistakes, letting someone fixing their deck for 5 mins when the game had started and lose by timeout. That how you play your game rite Dr.Brainy.
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:11 am

pokekid88 wrote:
AngryBoy92 wrote:

Thx poke but guys lets pls stop discusing about anything related to the tourney ,all we have to do now is to hope our Sg rep to get a gd result at Japan
Back to top Go down
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:11 am

If you are refering to one of the games which I found out my side deck was not correctly undone before game 1, and I had to undo it immediately, then I have nothing to say. If I did not do so, under official tournament standard I'd be slapped with an immediate game loss if found.

If my opponent had any objections he could have voice it out, I'm ok. Afterall its my mistake.

And yes, that is one of the silly mistakes which happened to me, and which I make sure was not repeat by triple-checking after every game subsequently.

And of cause, you can change the direction of this post towards me to divert the attention your friend is getting. That is fine too.
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:23 am

Nvm just hope dat next tourney will be a better ones
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:31 am

I'm just gonna see if there will be anyone else bringing their common cards to sell for $0.10 each...haha
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Yuhang what I wished to achieve was that players would be able to recognise the beauty of a step-by-step move, not an all-at-one-go move.

I believe the plant can be resolved one at a time. It's kinda "against the rationale of the game of a step by step resolving" when 2 monsters jump out at one go. The plant player himself SHOULD KNOW as a player that effects resolve 1 at a time and not 2 at one go. And I admit, I am a silent killer.

Maybe I'm inexperienced as a first time judge, but at least I know I tried my best to achieve the objective as a judge, and not about how compassionate I am.

Compassion and principles are two different things. I don't care whether you guys are flaming MOV or what, just wanna let you guys know that my judge team have tried our best in as many ways as we can to make this event as successful as possible.

I could tell you that we were very much shorthanded that day. I was running here and there, and there were people asking rulings almost every 2 to 5 minutes which was pretty hectic. Hope you'll take that into concern as well, and not flame us for our mistakes etc etc... Don't tell me you don't make mistakes as well?

Cheers,
Ron
Back to top Go down
Wataru87
Duelist
Duelist
Wataru87

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:13 pm

I feel that there is no point pursuing matters that are already over. I know that you guys have your difficulty as a judge and appreciate the MOV team effort to keep the whole tourney running smoothly.

However, i hope that if there are any similar incident next time, please give warnings. Don't be a silent killer. The player might have been worn out after a whole day of matches and doesn't notice that he is not following the step-by-step move. And actually, my friend thought that the two amarilis special summoning to the field resolve in one chain (because some other judge in other tourney told us it works like that. "Must one shot special summoned the amount of amarilis that you want, cannot special summon in different chains."). The last foul was quite a disappointment to him. He did that because he was told that it works that way.

Also I hope that, if possible, please disqualify the player after the ongoing match ends. I think this is one type of respect the judge can give to the duelist and the people watching. It might be a really interesting match and people watching wish to see the whole battle. I think disqualifying the player during the match or after the match ends doesn't affect the result of the match right? Since his opponent will still advance as he would be disqualified. I believe every duelist wish to finish his ongoing duel, and the audience wish to see an interesting duel finishes. So please do consider my request. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
C.D.L
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
C.D.L

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 pm

The 3rd foul for the plant deck player is really too harsh, ron you should have given him an warning first, rather than slient killer, as he might not be sure of the ruling, different places can really runs on different ruling.

For the 2nd foul its quite harsh too, should have given an warning rather than straight foul, it might be an important call, and how long is the call, is it just a while or quite long that makes him to desrved the foul?

For the 1st foul, he really deserved it for being late, as its top 16 final already and quite late, can't expect everyone to wait for him right?

For Benjamin friend talking to him during the matches, i seriously think its not so urgent to whisper in the middle of the matches, everything can be settle after that, i don't think the 2nd place will not exchange a balkion for air ticket to japan right?

just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.comicdlegacy.com
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Dr.Brainy wrote:
Quote :
u got power,
Quote :

SHould i feel insulted?
Back to top Go down
sinstudent
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
sinstudent

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:38 pm

XiaoCola wrote:
Dr.Brainy wrote:
Quote :
u got power,
Quote :

SHould i feel insulted?

ok that just about confirms it lol.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 pm

sinstudent wrote:
XiaoCola wrote:
Dr.Brainy wrote:
Quote :
u got power,
Quote :

SHould i feel insulted?

ok that just about confirms it lol.

LOL.
nvm i m very kind:D
LOL.

Its okae:D
no hard feelings:D
:DDDD
LOL
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Axehead wrote:
pokekid88 wrote:
AngryBoy92 wrote:

If each own chain that means something like GB loh.

And brennan, why you spam smiles by quoting my every post ah?

better watch out for him then, he may have fallen fr u. and no im nt gging to neckdeck. i wan see whats new xD i alrdy have my own way fr BF and akb liao. althought my akb still no gd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated   [completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[completed]singapore world championship ,1st post updated
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next