Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN

Go down 
+24
jacobhoro
laffy
wingwing98
fireowners
Razorrection
Shi Fu
pokekid88
bannified
bahamut84
Lolzorx
Kenshin
shaunewbiez
ccloo
yusei fudo
Kurow31
xPUZZLE
xxn00biexx
awesomehazelnuts
hornybasket
ChickenNoodle
YuGiLoo
t3chy
je$$
gameshaven
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-06-20

You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:37 pm

gameshaven wrote:
eh guys, wheres a good translation site for the japanese cards ? Uncle loo and uncle teddy is trying to pick up man

http://yugioh.wikia.com
Back to top Go down
laffy
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:49 pm

hornybasket wrote:
ChickenNoodle wrote:
hornybasket wrote:
Erm i think posting the winner deck would be ok but if wan post side deck i think so keep it private better

Why not i host 1 tourney thr?LOL $2 Per Entry ._. muz
10-12 ppl to start LOL

1st Prize:4 DREV PACK
2nd Prize:2 DREV Pack
3rd/4th:1 Drev Pack :X

LOL! Budget tournament for the win! Funny if the 3rd/4th place pulls a Pot of Duality in the pack, and you can rename yourself as "The $2 Duality Tourney!" xD

But at least hope gt 10 PPL LOL maybe when its crowded then i ask u all wan play small touney lor Very Happy
Smth like at yewtee de,when the shop uncle see gt 10-12 ppl he host 1 tourney str8 away if all wan join

When you say Yew Tee, are you referring to the Econ mini-mart?
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:55 pm

laffy wrote:
hornybasket wrote:
ChickenNoodle wrote:
hornybasket wrote:
Erm i think posting the winner deck would be ok but if wan post side deck i think so keep it private better

Why not i host 1 tourney thr?LOL $2 Per Entry ._. muz
10-12 ppl to start LOL

1st Prize:4 DREV PACK
2nd Prize:2 DREV Pack
3rd/4th:1 Drev Pack :X

LOL! Budget tournament for the win! Funny if the 3rd/4th place pulls a Pot of Duality in the pack, and you can rename yourself as "The $2 Duality Tourney!" xD

But at least hope gt 10 PPL LOL maybe when its crowded then i ask u all wan play small touney lor Very Happy
Smth like at yewtee de,when the shop uncle see gt 10-12 ppl he host 1 tourney str8 away if all wan join

When you say Yew Tee, are you referring to the Econ mini-mart?

yes
Back to top Go down
laffy
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Quote :

The playing space is so miserable, saw ppl sitting on the floor next to the small Econ =(
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:04 pm

laffy wrote:

Quote :

The playing space is so miserable, saw ppl sitting on the floor next to the small Econ =(

no choice. they no table. oh ya, pls come down and take a look at gameshaven. i place is big and alot of table. we need more yugioh player there.
Back to top Go down
ChickenNoodle
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:20 pm

yusei fudo wrote:
laffy wrote:

Quote :

no choice. they no table. oh ya, pls come down and take a look at gameshaven. i place is big and alot of table. we need more yugioh player there.

Yeah. Playing on the floor isn't cool. I only play there for casual duels. =)

As for Gamehaven, I would really like to go, but End of Years are coming up, and I've made promises of not going outside for Tourneys until they are over. =X

Hoping the community grows quite bit by Mid-October. xD
Back to top Go down
http://teamaequus.blogspot.com/
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:31 pm

ChickenNoodle wrote:
yusei fudo wrote:
laffy wrote:

Quote :

As for Gamehaven, I would really like to go, but End of Years are coming up, and I've made promises of not going outside for Tourneys until they are over. =X

Wish You All The Best for your exam. hope u can bring more ppl come down to support. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChickenNoodle
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1031

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:58 pm

yusei fudo wrote:
ChickenNoodle wrote:
yusei fudo wrote:
laffy wrote:

Quote :

Wish You All The Best for your exam. hope u can bring more ppl come down to support. Very Happy

Thanks! And yeah, I would be bringing a friend along. (bannified)

We wanted to pop by the store last Thursday, but we were running late for our tournament, so we rushed off to Khatib. Spent too much time fun dueling at Paya Lebar JJ. =X
Back to top Go down
http://teamaequus.blogspot.com/
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:29 pm

ChickenNoodle wrote:
yusei fudo wrote:
ChickenNoodle wrote:
yusei fudo wrote:
laffy wrote:

Quote :

Thanks! And yeah, I would be bringing a friend along. (bannified)

We wanted to pop by the store last Thursday, but we were running late for our tournament, so we rushed off to Khatib. Spent too much time fun dueling at Paya Lebar JJ. =X

btw how can i contact u? i live near both paya lebar jj and gameshaven.
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
fireowners

Number of posts : 1332
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:43 am

Anyone going tmr?? I might pop by around 2pm
Back to top Go down
jacobhoro
Duelist
Duelist
jacobhoro

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:16 pm

umm just asking are ocg players allowd to go there sry noob player just asking DONT FLAME PLZ
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
awesomehazelnuts

Number of posts : 1819
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:21 pm

all allowed. Its a free place,no nid pay to enter Wink
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist
yusei fudo

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:26 pm

jacobhoro wrote:
umm just asking are ocg players allowd to go there sry noob player just asking DONT FLAME PLZ

OCG or TCG are warmly welcomed to gameshaven to play. Any language of yugioh card also can. Here is a big and nice place. Come down and take a look.
Back to top Go down
winged_box
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
winged_box

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Eh...my post disappeared so I thought maybe I just post it again. Went there on Sunday with two of my friends indeed the space is spacious, air-conditioned and getting a table to duel is not a problem.

Many improvement can be make such as sell more variety of yugioh booster pack, deck and maybe cards (prefer Japanese version more than English one). Maybe can do promotion to attract more yugioh players to patronize the shop.

That day only the three of us play yugioh then the rest is all MTG.
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist
yusei fudo

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:52 pm

winged_box wrote:
Eh...my post disappeared so I thought maybe I just post it again. Went there on Sunday with two of my friends indeed the space is spacious, air-conditioned and getting a table to duel is not a problem.

Many improvement can be make such as sell more variety of yugioh booster pack, deck and maybe cards (prefer Japanese version more than English one). Maybe can do promotion to attract more yugioh players to patronize the shop.

i was there both saturday and sunday. haha. i no see u. btw u buy away alot of booster pack ah?
Back to top Go down
gameshaven
Duelist
Duelist
gameshaven

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:30 am

winged_box wrote:

Perhaps somebody want to host a mini tourney here ? That should get the ball rolling. Oh yes, open trading is fine Smile
ps: sms@97276495 to discuss further on event hosting.
Back to top Go down
hornybasket
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
hornybasket

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:48 pm

i think this saturday little ppl go thr host coz of stupid MRT renovate ._.
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist
yusei fudo

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 pm

hornybasket wrote:
i think this saturday little ppl go thr host coz of stupid MRT renovate ._.

so how? i might be going there this saturday.
Back to top Go down
hornybasket
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
hornybasket

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:57 pm

i nxt nxt week go see maybe late morning
Back to top Go down
xPUZZLE
Duelist
Duelist
xPUZZLE

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:02 pm

anyone this saturday going there? i was thinking of popping by but all my frens all busy so asking around if got ppl go. went there last sat whole place was packed wif mtg ppl only me and my frens playing ygo lol
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist
yusei fudo

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 pm

xPUZZLE wrote:
anyone this saturday going there? i was thinking of popping by but all my frens all busy so asking around if got ppl go. went there last sat whole place was packed wif mtg ppl only me and my frens playing ygo lol

hey! i was there last saturday too. i didn't saw u. what time were u there? i maybe going down there this sat again if possible. may i know how can i contact u?
Back to top Go down
winged_box
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
winged_box

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:09 pm

When we reached there is already 5pm plus. Not sure whether going down again this weekend and I'm not the one that bought a lot of booster pack.
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist
yusei fudo

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:11 pm

winged_box wrote:
When we reached there is already 5pm plus. Not sure whether going down again this weekend and I'm not the one that bought a lot of booster pack.

oh ok. haha. btw how can i contact u like sometime weekend meet out and play?
Back to top Go down
xPUZZLE
Duelist
Duelist
xPUZZLE

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:33 pm

i was there at around 4+. stayed there till abt 6 den left. i didn't see any ygo players though.
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Lol I left @ 4+. == oops.
Back to top Go down
dcch
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
dcch

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:09 am

I was there, bought a Magic : The Gathering playing mat there and yea the place is spacious just did not see any YGO players... But the place...Overall is ok! bounce
Back to top Go down
winged_box
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
winged_box

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:46 am

yusei fudo wrote:
winged_box wrote:

oh ok. haha. btw how can i contact u like sometime weekend meet out and play?

Just pm me will do =).
Back to top Go down
zzxiaoboizz
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
zzxiaoboizz

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:40 pm

does that place sell individual cards or just strict booster packs and dueling?
Back to top Go down
http://zzxiaoboizzyugioh.blogspot.com/
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist
yusei fudo

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:13 pm

zzxiaoboizz wrote:
does that place sell individual cards or just strict booster packs and dueling?

now currently they sell some booster. but soon there should be more booster ba. there got yugioh player also. but still trying to get more ppl to come.
Back to top Go down
gameshaven
Duelist
Duelist
gameshaven

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist
yusei fudo

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:34 pm

gameshaven wrote:
We just got a slot for pre-selection #3

https://sg-ygo.forumotion.com/ygo-game-events-singapore-f2/yu-gi-oh-asia-tournament-plus-2010-singapore-t3572.htm

Please show your support !

yeah. congratz. i will go down take a look.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:31 pm

yusei fudo wrote:
anyway i live hse area near the shop. so when u hosting the tourney?

delvin dont go down bully ppl larh....
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist
yusei fudo

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 pm

vampirerion wrote:
yusei fudo wrote:

eh don't anyhow say leh. i where got bully people? you got saw it meh?
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:19 pm

yusei fudo wrote:
vampirerion wrote:
yusei fudo wrote:

always like to take your clutches and disturb ppl one.. your pattern the whole sg know larh pls... LOL..... Your territory lo there -.-ll
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist
yusei fudo

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:26 pm

vampirerion wrote:
yusei fudo wrote:
vampirerion wrote:
yusei fudo wrote:

always like to take your clutches and disturb ppl one.. your pattern the whole sg know larh pls... LOL..... Your territory lo there -.-ll

KP la.

Last edited by yusei fudo on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist
yusei fudo

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:37 pm

Jia Jie is a famous KP kia. nothing to say right?
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
awesomehazelnuts

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:40 pm

cause he realise it aint funny to poke fun at a person who has a leg injured.
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist
yusei fudo

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:44 pm

awesomehazelnuts wrote:
cause he realise it aint funny to poke fun at a person who has a leg injured.

aiya. that idiot jia jie will not understand the feeling of suffering pian during the 3 months after knee operation.
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
awesomehazelnuts

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:47 pm

oic,take care then (even though idk u),i will drop by this place this sun
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
Duelist
Duelist
yusei fudo

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:49 pm

awesomehazelnuts wrote:
oic,take care then (even though idk u),i will drop by this place this sun

hey thanks! hope next time got chance to play with u Smile
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
awesomehazelnuts

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:52 pm

ok sure see ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN   You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You are invited to play at GAMESHAVEN
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3