Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

[completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN

Go down 
+17
awesomehazelnuts
Dreamz
fireowners
machinakid
EpicInfinity
Ball-Snow
xxn00biexx
YuGiLoo
t3chy
pokekid88
avengingknight
hisos
MintStar
Akira
holylight
Lao Shi
je$$
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

[completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN Empty
PostSubject: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:47 am

original thread with team tourney rules and reg
https://sg-ygo.forumotion.com/ygo-game-events-singapore-f2/completedyu-gi-oh-asia-tournament-plus-2010-singapore-t3572.htm

original thread from bryan
https://sg-ygo.forumotion.com/ygo-game-events-singapore-f2/yu-gi-oh-asia-championship-plus-2010-t3935.htm

poster
http://www.konami-asia.com/th/yugi5d/event/acs/2010plus/2010plus_Singapore_m.pdf

Date: 21/11/2010
Venue: Games Haven, 736A Geylang Road (Level 2)
Time: 8.45am Registration – 11am Registration end
Registration fees – 6 extra packs or 12 boosters pack from any series
Format: Single Eli until top4
Prizes
THE DOOR GIFT
[completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN 39527_435141670668_718915668_5294660_5626576_n

top 3 teams get this

[completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN 74352_449472800668_718915668_5526613_6267467_n

Prizes
1st: ticket to Hong Kong for your team to represent Singapore
2nd: yugioh boosters, SD etc
3rd: yugioh boosters, SD etc
4th: yugioh boosters, SD etc

Current Qualifiers
[Leader.....Team Members]
Mingta.....Xiao an.....Fish
Jeff.........Xiao mei....Baha
Terence...Jun...........David
Kyo.........Brainy.......Ballsnow

RULES

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
RULES OF POSTING IN THIS THREAD
1) NO FLAMING/COMPLAINT ABOUT MOV AND WHATSOEVER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN U AND THEM
2) IF U DONT LIKE THEM,STAY AWAY FROM THEM AND THIS THREAD
3) U DONT LIKE THEIR MANAGEMENT? DONT JOIN THE TOURNEY AND DONT POST
4) WE CAN ALL FLAME AFTER THE TOURNEY BUT NOT NOW... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

TAKE NOTE: Cyan colored text are added by jess,BELIEVE HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK because they are not offical rules,pls note this is hosted by Bryan ,not me -_-''

Rules and regulation:

X. Storm of Ragnarok[STOR] Isnt legal for this tournament

Korea and Upper card are not allowed in ALL Official tournaments. The
tournament organizer will only allow original Konami Japanese or Asia
English Version Official Card Game to be used in Official Tournament.

Only card game pack that comes together with Konami original software
game products are allowed to be used in Official tournament. (Meaning
Psp and any other game so long is a product of Konami can be used)

3. Only original Konami Deck Protectors and Card Sleeves can be used
in Official Tournament. Card Protector from Academy Duel Disks are not allowed to be used in tournament.[no prisma sleeves][And also deck pro from starlight road dueldisk eg: blue and gold are NOT allowed to use]

Double layer deck protector are allow provided the outer layer must be
a transparent deck protector. And Players must use same color
protectors for all decks and side decks.
No markings allowed on protectors

Promo card which are reprinted in structure deck are allow or in any
booster pack are allow
(Blade knight, Shrink, Goblin zombie, Summoning
priest,broniac,dandylion,DT goyo,DT blackrose))

6. The following card game products are not allowed in this
tournament:-
a) Academy Duel Disk[no prisma ,vice dragon etc]
b) Card Pack from any Shueisha Magazine, Ygo comic or other English magazines (V Jump, LE.)[no airman/Chimeratech fortress/Raiou/Wisel/Gors]
c) Dual Terminal Card Pack[no trishugay/mist gay/natural beast]
d) PP1 , PP2, PP3, PP4, PP8 and PP11[no mezuki nonsense]

7. Players who’re joining the upcoming event must be a Resident Of Singapore or PR

8. All deck size must be 40-60, Extra deck 0-15, Side Deck 0-15 (All optional)

9. All players are to bring their own playmat (ONLY YUGIOH PLAYMAT ARE ALLOW)

10. Any players who found cheating or changing of cards during in the tournament will be disqualify instantly.

11. Judges have all right to disqualify duelist who misconduct and rule violations

12. Judges decision is final

More rules and regulation can be found in http://www.konami-asia.com/th/yugi/eng/tou/tou01.html

Players are reminded to bring along their,

. Pen
. Paper
. Calculator
. Playmat
. NRIC / Student pass or Duelist ID card (if you have any)

13. ALL THE PLAYERS MUST HAVE DUELIST ID TO JOIN,CLICK HERE TO APPLY
http://www.konami-asia.com/th/yugi5d/en/event/dk_duelist_id_apply.html

=

[/color]

Last edited by je$$ on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 am

RESULT

1st: jeff/xm/baha
2nd: cassandra/potato/guanji
3rd: mog/bryan/jerermy
4th: david /terence/jun

Last edited by je$$ on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:38 pm

ALL OF YOU BETTER READ THE 1ST POST
Back to top Go down
Lao Shi
Duelist
Duelist
Lao Shi

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:34 am

Hey question, i din realise that i dun have duelist ID, i just applied today. Can i still participate in the team tourney? thanks
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
holylight

Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 am

can we go there and walk in
??? Very Happy

Last edited by holylight on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Akira

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:43 pm

This is an appeal to the issue regarding translucent sleeves.

As proposed by Angela Wright*, the brain subconsciously recognize colour first, follow by shape, and then text, in that following order. That is to say that the brain actually recognize the colour of the card frame to filter down to its type (Effect Monster, Spell, Trap, etc), before actually recognizing the picture.

For example, if I suddenly change the colour of Stardust Dragon (including the card frame) to Green, the brain will take a longer time to recognize it, as it associates Stardust Dragon with White based on experience. This will taxes the brain over the duration of the duel as it subconsciously try to search for a Spell that has an image similar to Stardust Dragon.

Similar to what aquadolphin had proposed in the previous thread, my solution is not an outright ban on the usage of Translucent sleeves, but enforce that the transparent-side should always be on the face of the card, and the coloured-side should always be on the back of the card. This is the very reason why translucent sleeves have a transparent side, instead of being coloured on both sides.

Thank you.

*Wright, A. (1998). The beginner's guide to colour psychology. London, UK: Color Affects Limited.
Back to top Go down
http://duelistcodex.wordpress.com/
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:30 am

I am inquiring on behalf of the various teams who have qualified directly to the Top 8 of the Asian Championship Plus (Singapore).

There's been various rumour and concerns with regards to the event:

1. Deck Submission
    Correct to the time of post, the electronic deck submission feature has not been enabled on the Official Konami website. However, the dateline of submission is stated as 14th Nov 2010.

Rumours have been going on, claiming that submission might be on the day of the event itself. Not to mention the means to do so have not been explicitly stated.

Please advise on the dateline and the means to submission.

2. Prizes & Gifts
    There are rumour claiming that there will be additional prizes and door gifts for Top 8 and above.

Please clarify on the above.

3. Reporting time
    As of time of posting, most teams have not been advised on the time to report for the event.
    We understand that time needs to be allocated for the teams to have their decks checked and so on.

Please advise on the reporting time once you have some updates.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
hisos
Duelist
Duelist
hisos

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 pm

for the 4 team who alrd got into top 8 dont worry time and stuff i will tell ur leader directly.. i need the decklist by 14 Nov 0000hrs as i nd to submit them to konami.

door gift i still got no information from top, so TBC.

Registration will start at 8.45am and ends at 11am i donno y the post keep changing here and there can the admin stop switching here and there?? And plz take note tat there wont be online registration tis time round so if you guys need the decklist plz Dl frm here.. http://movsg.weebly.com/compertition-detail-ygo.html all registration will be on the spot.

Thx u
Back to top Go down
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:24 am

hisos wrote:
for the 4 team who alrd got into top 8 dont worry time and stuff i will tell ur leader directly.. i need the decklist by 14 Nov 0000hrs as i nd to submit them to konami.

door gift i still got no information from top, so TBC.

Registration will start at 8.45am and ends at 11am i donno y the post keep changing here and there can the admin stop switching here and there?? And plz take note tat there wont be online registration tis time round so if you guys need the decklist plz Dl frm here.. http://movsg.weebly.com/compertition-detail-ygo.html all registration will be on the spot.

Thx u

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I understand that you have administrative procedures to follow, but would it be possible to help all of the teams who have qualified directly intercede for an extension? It would be slightly disadvantageous for them to submit decklist by a week earlier. 1 week's playtest is 1 week afterall, its a lot of time.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
avengingknight
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
avengingknight

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-06-25

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:36 pm

how do we register for the event?the online application is not available in the website
Back to top Go down
http://avengingknight.blogspot.com
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:39 pm

^ register on the event itself,bring your own pens
Back to top Go down
avengingknight
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
avengingknight

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-06-25

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm

je$$ wrote:
^ register on the event itself,bring your own pens
ok thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
http://avengingknight.blogspot.com
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:04 pm

[quote=official site]*Not yet confirm and subject to change, final confirmation will be announced here.
The latest "703(Storm of Ragnarok)" card list will be available in ”Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Asian Championship 2010 Plus application form after offical release.[/quote]

can anyone confirm now if STOR-JP can be used?? official site says the cards will be added into the cardlist...
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:59 pm

^ nope cos its not 1 month old yet.The notice is for the hongkong finals only.
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
t3chy

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:52 am

Same deck pro for extra deck too?
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:14 am

^ yes,main deck/side deck/extra deck all must be the same

i realized that some threads are missing after the forum skin changed =/
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:51 pm

I think we are getting door gift as konami says so........

THE DOOR GIFT
[completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN 39527_435141670668_718915668_5294660_5626576_n

top 3 teams get this

[completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN 74352_449472800668_718915668_5526613_6267467_n
Back to top Go down
YuGiLoo
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
YuGiLoo

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:26 pm

can get the mat and just dun participate? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YuGiLoo
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Extra Deck must also be the same protecter? I understand for Main Deck and Side Deck, but didn't the previous National Tourneys allow Extra Decks to be different protecter?
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:13 pm

^ if i recalled correctly all must be the same from this official tourney onwards
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
t3chy

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:00 pm

xxn00biexx wrote:
Extra Deck must also be the same protecter? I understand for Main Deck and Side Deck, but didn't the previous National Tourneys allow Extra Decks to be different protecter?

By right it has to be the same all along. Just that it's not being enforce, cards like magical hat etc etc are things that require ur extra to be in the same deck pro
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:55 pm

The doorgift mat....is is one mat per team or one mat per player in each team?
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:16 pm

@yugiloo, they will be given out at the end of the tourny
if u join and dont turn up, i think u might be banned for 3years from joining any offical tourny.

@pokekid, taken from asia forum
Quote :
each participant of the regional tournament qualifier can get this mat after
complete the tournament
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Ball-Snow wrote:
@yugiloo, they will be given out at the end of the tourny
if u join and dont turn up, i think u might be banned for 3years from joining any offical tourny.

@pokekid, taken from asia forum
Quote :
each participant of the regional tournament qualifier can get this mat after
complete the tournament

After complete??? meaning lose no free mat?
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:32 pm

._.

i think it just means after the whole tourny is completed/ended
Back to top Go down
EpicInfinity
Duelist
Duelist
EpicInfinity

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:42 pm

No Id But register liao can still join???
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:03 pm

so confirm got doorgift?

cuz i heard rumor say no doorgift...
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:24 pm

call bryan and u will know the answer.
Back to top Go down
machinakid
Duelist
Duelist
machinakid

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:54 am

I heard someone saying that the playmats are only for Top 4 is that true?
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
fireowners

Number of posts : 1332
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:17 pm

NO MAT FOR DOORGIFT.... Asked bryan ler..
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
holylight

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:35 pm

fireowners wrote:
NO MAT FOR DOORGIFT.... Asked bryan ler..

wa sian no playmat
Back to top Go down
Dreamz
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Dreamz

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:37 pm

then wat is the mat for? or in another word how to get the mat?
Back to top Go down
EpicInfinity
Duelist
Duelist
EpicInfinity

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Top 4 . Bryan said already . we can all go wack jess liao he anyhow say o.o
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
holylight

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:38 pm

EpicInfinity wrote:
Top 4 . Bryan said already . we can all go wack jess liao he anyhow say o.o

i think whack bryan TEW more good lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamz
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Dreamz

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:38 pm

ok thx.. so is pointless joinin. =.=
Back to top Go down
EpicInfinity
Duelist
Duelist
EpicInfinity

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:39 pm

aiya u wan mat claim from jess la he say gt de
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
t3chy

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Why whack jess? even the konami says it's for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dreamz
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Dreamz

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Does that mean bryan did "something" causeing it to be only for top 4?
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
holylight

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:44 pm

t3chy wrote:

then why no door gift
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
t3chy

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:46 pm

holylight wrote:
t3chy wrote:

then why no door gift

Why don't you use your brain more before you reply to my post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN   [completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN Empty

Back to top Go down

[completed] OFFICIAL TEAM TOURNEY 21 NOV @ GAMESHAVEN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! Tournaments :: YGO Game Events-Singapore-
Jump to: