Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Machiners Fortress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilSinSura
Duelist
Duelist
DevilSinSura

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Machiners Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Machiners Fortress   Machiners Fortress EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi all,

Frm wad i understand for fortress is that if it is targeted by monster effects while on the field, fortress will activate its eff before the monster resolves its eff. Eg. Brionac discard to activate its eff targeting fortress, and just before fortress is bounced, fortress eff will kick in to check hand and discard 1 card.

Wad i wish to find out frm u guys is that is wad if brionac discard to activate is eff targeting fortress and i chain something like call of the haunted. So how does it resolve? Does fortress eff contributes or start a chain link? Can fortress eff gets negated by divine wrath of GB Chariot?

How does it resolves? Thanks to all for enlightening me in advance.
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Machiners Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machiners Fortress   Machiners Fortress EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Quote :
When "Machina Fortress" is targeted by an opponent's monster's effect, its effect which discards a card from your opponent's hand does not start a Chain Link.

In your scenario,

C1: Brionac targeting Fortress
C2: Call of the haunted

Resolve call of the haunted, then while brionac is resolving, discard hand from fortress effect, then resolve brionac.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
DevilSinSura
Duelist
Duelist
DevilSinSura

Machiners Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machiners Fortress   Machiners Fortress EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:11 pm

So does that mean that fortress eff does nt start a chain link? So can its effect be stopped by divine warning?
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Machiners Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machiners Fortress   Machiners Fortress EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:43 pm

DevilSinSura wrote:
So does that mean that fortress eff does nt start a chain link? So can its effect be stopped by divine warning?

i think u are asking 2 different questions.

Machina Fortress summoing by itself can be divine warning-ed, call of the haunted also can be divine warning-ed.

The discarding effect of fortress happens when brionac's effect is resolving.

Unless you mean divine wrath, since it doesnt start a chain, how can you divine wrath?

Last edited by vampirerion on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DevilSinSura
Duelist
Duelist
DevilSinSura

Machiners Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machiners Fortress   Machiners Fortress EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:55 pm

vampirerion wrote:
DevilSinSura wrote:

i think u are asking 2 different questions.

Machina Fortress summoing by itself can be divine warning-ed, call of the haunted also can be divine warning-ed.

The discarding effect of fortress happens when brionac's effect is resolving.

Sry for the misunderstanding.. I want to know if fortress eff which is the targeted by monster eff part would or nt start a chain link.. If it does nt start a chain link does that mean that it could nt be negated by divine wrath?
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Machiners Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machiners Fortress   Machiners Fortress EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:54 pm

DevilSinSura wrote:

Quote :
When "Machina Fortress" is targeted by an opponent's monster's effect, its effect which discards a card from your opponent's hand does not start a Chain Link.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Machiners Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machiners Fortress   Machiners Fortress Empty

Back to top Go down

Machiners Fortress
Page 1 of 1