Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D

Go down 
+15
Ball-Snow
t3chy
vampirerion
Mos
keithchen89
THvania
Plaatinum10
liftlobby
shaunewbiez
zzxiaoboizz
mapledoomer
zzsammyzz
ChickenNoodle
fireowners
mm\'mallow
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mm\'mallow
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Bump!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mm\'mallow
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Bump!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mm\'mallow
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Bump!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 pm

mm\'mallow wrote:
Bump!! Very Happy

can u stop the [censored by admin] bumps?
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 pm

To thread starter,

I don't see the need of bumping the thread. Please refrain from doing that again.

Ty.
Back to top Go down
mm\'mallow
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Then instead of Bumping it? I can type my comments every 4 hours? Isn't it the same? You didn't put a rule that says no bumps. Put it 1st. Then reprimand me.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:10 pm

mm\'mallow wrote:
Then instead of Bumping it? I can type my comments every 4 hours? Isn't it the same? You didn't put a rule that says no bumps. Put it 1st. Then reprimand me.

why would you bump a thread like this that no one cares? If u wanna up post counts, go find a better way to up your post counts like asking ppl to stop bumping useless threads like what im doing here.

llolololollol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by vampirerion on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:12 pm

mm\'mallow wrote:

Oh you can try to continue, and see what happens
Back to top Go down
TCGnoob
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:37 pm

lol arguing with mods glhf
Back to top Go down
liftlobby
Duelist
Duelist
liftlobby

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Boy, just treat it as keeping the number of comments to be purely contributed to readers who sincerely wants to improve your deck.

Your thread is at the first page, as mentioned, at the first half, in fact.

If you were to notice, not many ppl frequents the 'deck garage' forum. So really no point bumping
Back to top Go down
mm\'mallow
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
mm\'mallow

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:18 pm

My point is, Isn't every comment you and the other moderator made on this deck post of mine, a certain way of bumping it already? You agree? Like the post TCG noob just MAde. It only made my post remain at the top. I won't bump it from now on. But just to say, if you comment again, it will just help my post remain at the top. Thanks!! Smile
Back to top Go down
liftlobby
Duelist
Duelist
liftlobby

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Don't you think that your so called point seems irrelevant?

Kthxbye
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
bloodface

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:25 pm

liftlobby wrote:
Your tragoedia seems useless since you cannot maintain your hand size.

then get ready to be OTKed
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:59 pm

mm\'mallow wrote:
My point is, Isn't every comment you and the other moderator made on this deck post of mine, a certain way of bumping it already? You agree? Like the post TCG noob just MAde. It only made my post remain at the top. I won't bump it from now on. But just to say, if you comment again, it will just help my post remain at the top. Thanks!! Smile

I dont know how, when or why. But I think your thread will be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
mm\'mallow
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
mm\'mallow

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Bloodface: Meaning that I have to play Tragoedia? But without a large hand, isn't he a little, you know, worthless?
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:46 pm

mm\'mallow wrote:

Yes good. We don't want ppl bumping the thread because we want to keep the forum clean. And good point you have before this, I will update the rules on the first page sticky on no bumpbing of own thread
Back to top Go down
d3stin3d
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
d3stin3d

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:14 pm

mm\'mallow wrote:

You need to learn to think more. not written not equal to u can do it. *im not going to argue this point. grow up.*

mm\mallow wrote:

its a little too late to realise that isnt it? after bumping the thread yourself so many times.
this thread will be up as long as people are willing to help, not beg for help.

=) its never too late to realise. i give u credit for that.

mm\mallow wrote:
Bloodface: Meaning that I have to play Tragoedia? But without a large hand, isn't he a little, you know, worthless?

Try playing it. Tragoedia is not just about being big.

Back to top Go down
liftlobby
Duelist
Duelist
liftlobby

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Regarding the tragoedia not just all about being big, I realized that through experience.
Back to top Go down
mm\'mallow
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
mm\'mallow

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Tragoedia's effect sure is good. Would it be possible to play It in everydeck? Won't it be bad if I draw like 2 tragoedia's? Dead draw isn't it?
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
bloodface

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:09 pm

mm\'mallow wrote:

at least can save you right? and its about stealing ppl's monster and not about its size
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:19 pm

mm\'mallow wrote:
Tragoedia's effect sure is good. Would it be possible to play It in everydeck? Won't it be bad if I draw like 2 tragoedia's? Dead draw isn't it?

Lets talk abt Tragodia in your deck.

- You play 0 traps
- You can only normal summon once per turn

With these 2 factors, I believe that your tragodia's attack points would be quite high, as long as you do not spam your hand without a real purpose.

lvl1 - blub
lvl2 - ryko / zombie carrier
lvl3 - guardna / lumina / gale etc
lvl4 - wulf / lyla / garoth etc
lvl5 - celestia

And with your handsize being quite big from time to time, you will have quite a high chance in having the correct monsters to use Tragodia's effect to steal a monster
Back to top Go down
-Mama-_-lemon-
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
-Mama-_-lemon-

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:05 am

tragoedia not only useful, and can be really big. speaking from experience...
Back to top Go down
mm\'mallow
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
mm\'mallow

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:59 pm

I see. Ball-snow: thanks for your advice. If I were to play? I play 2? But sometimes, lightlotd may over Extend don't you think so?

If I steal other's monsters, I will have to discard. Then my hand size will be small.
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:17 pm

This will be my last post here

Ball-Snow wrote:

With these 2 factors, I believe that your tragodia's attack points would be quite high, as long as you do not spam your hand without a real purpose.
Back to top Go down
mm\'mallow
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
mm\'mallow

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:13 pm

I guess I'll add 2 Tragoedia then. Thanks!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D   Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Deck. R\F Please :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2