Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..

Go down 
+6
Maelstrom
AngryBoy92
Maiev
fireowners
rankiba
brennan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
brennan
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
brennan

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-12-31

~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. Empty
PostSubject: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:24 am

hey ppl.am new here.im currently selling cards at sgcardgames.heres the link http://www.sgcardgames.com/viewtopic.php?t=34228

discuss abt ygo here too: http://sgcardgames.com/viewtopic.php?t=34637&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

editted

Last edited by brennan on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rankiba
Duelist
Duelist
rankiba

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:20 am

k dude...im also playing twilight deck...ermm...can u give me hows the result for this deck n i'll fix it? thnx^^
Back to top Go down
rankiba
Duelist
Duelist
rankiba

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:51 am

u can check my zomsworn synchro...its also twilight deck...haha
https://sg-ygo.forumotion.com/deck-garage-f12/zomsworn-synchro-t1363.htm#20331
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
fireowners

Number of posts : 1332
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:07 am

Hey brennan. U shld know me. Anyway, y is tere a random treeborn there???
Back to top Go down
brennan
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
brennan

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:32 pm

fireowner....lol i dunno who r u.u got play sgcardgames izit.tell me ur user leh...treeborn is used as a synchro star.as u can see,my build doesnt have much backrow supports.the most is only mystical space typhoon,crush card and swords of revealing light.so gorz and treeborn can come down anytimei want.

to rankiba.heya good to see a fellow twilight player.twilights are relli strong.but u have 0 traps....at least put a crush card ba...u can crush carrier and gardna mah...i also tried tp put zombie master and goblin zombie b4....worked relli bad in my build lol....i cnnt play zombie with my build,so i dunno hw to judge urs srry
Back to top Go down
rankiba
Duelist
Duelist
rankiba

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:13 pm

haha nvm...its ok...haha...try JD's...at least u will have 4 dragons...so solemn wont be a big threat but a big help︿︿(cos they cost ur opp to halved their LP...haha)
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
fireowners

Number of posts : 1332
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:10 pm

Im wee min.................. Friday go khatib for ur cards back
Back to top Go down
brennan
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
brennan

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:13 pm

orh......fri wad time.
Back to top Go down
Maiev
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Maiev

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:13 am

hardly pple will discuss at sgcardgames fyi
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:40 am

How Marco cosmo get destroyed by ur celestia when u cant even send 4 cards frm urdeck to grave since u cant send it u cant destroy it mah cause its a cost I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:15 am

You haven't tested against Zombie Synchro? Anyway this deck is far from original and purely created by you, it has been played before, commonly in the TCG. Just letting you know. You should test against plants too =P they rock.
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
kKbz

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Err.. not sure did you get what angryboy trying to say.But this is a brief explanation..

IF a cost is not pay or condition not fulfil , the effect will not activate or you can put it as it will not resolves =/..
Back to top Go down
brennan
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
brennan

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:45 pm

i meant tat this decklist was created by me...not the deck title....and besides,the tcgs focus on more light than dark,they put the charge,they remove armaggedon knight,they didnt put zombie carrier,only one allure which minimizes the dark side....whereas i focus on both sides...one good example is from erin diaz.he won with his twilight but did not put carrier etc.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:12 pm

brennan wrote:
one good example is from erin diaz.he won with his twilight but did not put carrier etc.

Lol, cause at the time he won the Shonen Jump Champ, the Carrier wasn't even out yet in english.
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
kKbz

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Charge is impt.. for twilight deck is somehow a must.. its helps to filter decks just like the ryco , card trooper purposes in some zombie deck..

Just a matter of having or nt having this card only ^^"..
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Be more specific mah... Anyway TCG they tend to run Lightlord with Zombie Carrier... But it's quite pointless IMO lol. No other zombie stuff=slow and yet if more zombie stuff=slow too, so they have to somehow find a balance...
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:33 pm

isnt that the basis of every deck? need to find a balance, if not will deaddraw or not fufill its potential.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Not really, only applies for decks with two different types of cards, the concept might be the same for Zombie and Lightsworn but they just aren't the same. Lightsworns just mill the crap out and hopefully swarm for OTK and/or get out Judgment. Zombies need a handful of key cards in grave/hand and OTK quickly, but Lightsworns just mill and maybe depend on luck. So you can't really swarm with Lightsworns and OTK with Zombies together consistently because of hand limit. That's why most Zombiesworns rely more on Lightsworn+Zombie swarm, not synchro OTK I guess...
Back to top Go down
Evalance
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Wth who created this twilight synchro thing at first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..   ~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK.. Empty

Back to top Go down

~TWILIGHT SYNCHRO~THE FORGOTTEN DECK..
Page 1 of 1