Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters Empty
PostSubject: Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters   Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters 300px-TheLightHexSealedFusionDR3-EN-C-UE

Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters 300px-TheDarkHexSealedFusionDR3-EN-C-UE

Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters 300px-ChimeratechFortressDragonJUMP-EN-UR-LE

Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters 300px-ChimeratechOverdragonGLD1-EN-GUR-LE

Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters 300px-GladiatorBeastGyzarusGLD4-EN-GUR-LE

Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters 300px-VWXYZ-DragonCatapultCannonVG-TF04-JP

Let's say if I have Hex sealed fusion on my side of the field, can I:

1) declare it as cyber dragon and fusion for Fortress dragon ( without using the release itself effect, but SUB as cyber D.)

2) declare it as cyber dragon and USE its release effect for the SPECIAL summon of over dragon with my other machine monsters on MY side of the field.

3) declare it as GB monster (if I have bestari on my side or any GB ), and fusion it for GYZARUS.

4) declare it as any machine sub and release it with my Cyber D on my side of the field for Special summon (not FUSION) of overload dragon.

5) declare it as XYZ or VW and Special summon VWXYZ with either XYZ or VW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters   Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:04 pm

If you are trying to substitute the materials...

Quote :
When Special Summoning "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon"/"XYZ-Dragon Cannon"/etc, you cannot use "Goddess with the Third Eye" etc as a Fusion Substitute Monster.

This should apply to your Gyzarus question as well.

============================

If you are trying to summon by using the release effect...

Gyzarus effect reads:
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".)

Chimeratech Overdragon effect reads:
This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon.

Last edited by bahamut84 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters   Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:11 pm

bahamut84 wrote:

Chimeratech Overdragon effect reads:
This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon.

If fusion sub are in the graveyard and overload fusion , dragon's mirror or miracle fusion is used instead, can FGD, Chimera tech Over dragon and subbing of E hero material be fusion ?

Is Master Dragon Knight with Black luster and fusion sub as ultimate dragon using Dragon's Mirror allowed?

Less those Dragon Majin, Labywrinth Tank and those with stated one + one monsters while the other monster is not a fusion or synchro monster.

Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters   Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:14 pm

You can only substitute the "named card".
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters   Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters Empty

Back to top Go down

Hex sealed fusion/ Fusion material monsters
Page 1 of 1