Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Where the hell is my FUSION!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Where the hell is my FUSION!!! Empty
PostSubject: Where the hell is my FUSION!!!   Where the hell is my FUSION!!! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:16 pm

Accuracy zero: select 2 fusion monsters from yr opponent fusion pile (extra pile) and send them to the graveyard.

If opponent activate future fusion, he declares chimera tech over dragon. Afetr he send the fusion material to the grave i chained 2 accuracy 0, does future fusion loss target of chimera tech overdragon after 2 turns and FF stays on field??

If opponent activate overload fusion declaring chimera tech overdragon, i chain act cute rate 0 sending 3 of his chimera techoverdragon, does OF loss target???

If opponent summon franken (ban card) priority pay 5000, does franken has a target of fusion monster or u can jus special summon any fusion monster as long as u have fusion monsters left in the extra pile? Meaning that i chain act cute rate 0 sending 3 cyber end, 3 cyber twin, but at 1st he targets cyber twin for franken effect.
Can he change to 'blue eyes ultimate dragon' as he still has fusion left in the fusion pile?

Just asking for ruling onli.
This qn is lame but maybe usefull
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is my FUSION!!!   Where the hell is my FUSION!!! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:53 pm

For future fusion, when 2 turns later if there is no CTOD, FF stays on field and nothing happens cause nothing to summon.

For overload fusion, difference cause a fusion card does not target. So there is NO declaring. But of course, he must have something else legal to call lah, example: gatling dragon, etc.

For fraken, its just priority to pay 5k to activate effect, it does not declare which it is gonna summon. Therefore, if he has fusion left, he can still summon it out. Same goes for illusionist master, etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is my FUSION!!!   Where the hell is my FUSION!!! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:08 pm

Wow professional!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is my FUSION!!!   Where the hell is my FUSION!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the hell is my FUSION!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: