Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

few questions to ask

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yuyun_alpreme
Duelist
Duelist
yuyun_alpreme

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-07-26

few questions to ask Empty
PostSubject: few questions to ask   few questions to ask EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:52 am

1)when machina gearframe is normal summon,then activate its effect,opponent chain enemy controller target my gearframe,then during resolution of effect,who will get to search the card?
2)same question as above,but this time is Armageddon Knight(mean i normal summon it n then opponent chain enemy controller take my knight)
3) when black rose use effect clear field,then both of us got wisel at hand,then i am the turn player,can i past my priority to let opponent use wisel at chain link 1 then later on i only active my wisel effect at chain link 2(cause i don know this 1 must active immediately after the monster is destroy)
4)saw it from wikia,i don know its is under tcg ruling anot,if kycoo destroy ladd by battle,then when kycoo active its effect ladd still can active its effect,by right ladd is ady destroy by battle(don know ocg is allow anot)

Last edited by yuyun_alpreme on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : have some mistake)
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: few questions to ask   few questions to ask EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:14 am

1) you
2) you
3) i think both can jump?
4) nt quite sure whats the question abt...
Back to top Go down
yuyun_alpreme
Duelist
Duelist
yuyun_alpreme

PostSubject: Re: few questions to ask   few questions to ask EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:28 pm

kycoo effect :When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can remove from play up to 2 Monster Cards from their Graveyard. Your opponent cannot remove from play any cards in either Graveyard.

ruling :When "Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer" attacks a face-up Attack Position "Light and Darkness Dragon" and destroy it by battle, the Trigger Effect of "Light and Darkness Dragon" will still activate in response to "Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer's" effect and it will negate "Kycoo's" effect

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Kycoo_the_Ghost_Destroyer

by right ladd is ady destroy by battle but ladd still can active its effect?
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: few questions to ask   few questions to ask EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:56 pm

This i'm nt sure le =\

cos if i rmb correctly LADD cannot negate things which happen during dmg step =\

u might want to wait for more respond to this question
Back to top Go down
yuyun_alpreme
Duelist
Duelist
yuyun_alpreme

PostSubject: Re: few questions to ask   few questions to ask EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:07 pm

damage step can,negate aoj also can wat,but after destroy by battle still can active its effect anot not clear,jp wiki don have
Back to top Go down
wingwing98
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
wingwing98

Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: few questions to ask   few questions to ask EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:38 pm

LADD can be activated during the dmg step to negate things like honest.

this que is quite similar to when a gb battles with kycoo and player is trying to chariot it raised earlier, cannot remember if it is before last year worlds or what. it causes a lot of confusion, involving the various substeps. and it still has to depend on the judge.
Back to top Go down
yuyun_alpreme
Duelist
Duelist
yuyun_alpreme

PostSubject: Re: few questions to ask   few questions to ask EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:20 pm

ur chariot case wiki is confirmed,chariot just need gb at field,tat time gb still at field so can active chariot,but ladd tat case is ladd on field but ladd is ady destroyed by battle although ladd still at field
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: few questions to ask   few questions to ask Empty

Back to top Go down

few questions to ask
Page 1 of 1