Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Various Questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Various Questions Empty
PostSubject: Various Questions   Various Questions EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 am

Voltic Bicorn:

1 Beast-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card is destroyed by your opponent, send the top 7 cards from both players' Decks to the Graveyard.
獣族チューナー+チューナー以外のモンスター1体以上
このカードが相手によって破壊された場合、お互いのプレイヤーはデッキの上からカードを7枚墓地へ送る。

Royal Oppression:

Pay 800 Life Points to negate a Special Summon of a monster and/or the effect of a card that Special Summons a monster and destroy it. Both you and your opponent can use this effect as long as this card remains face-up on the field.
永続罠(準制限カード)
800ライフポイントを払う事で、モンスターの特殊召喚及び、モンスターの特殊召喚を含む効果を無効にし破壊する。この効果は相手プレイヤーも使用する事ができる。

Qns 1: Does the effect of Voltic Bicorn activates if it is DESTROYED by Oppression?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fabled Unicore
1 "Fabled" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
If both players have the same number of cards in their hands, the effect(s) of Effect Monsters, Spell Cards, and Trap Cards your opponent activates are negated and destroyed.
「魔轟神」と名のついたチューナー+チューナー以外のモンスター1体以上
自分の手札の枚数と相手の手札の枚数が同じ場合、相手が発動した魔法・罠・効果モンスターの効果を無効にし破壊する。

Honest
During your Main Phase, you can return this card from the field to its owner's hand. During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up LIGHT monster you control battles, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to have that monster gain ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster it is battling, until the End Phase.
自分のメインフェイズ時に、フィールド上に表側表示で存在するこのカードを手札に戻す事ができる。また、自分フィールド上に表側表示で存在する光属性モンスターが戦闘を行うダメージステップ時にこのカードを手札から墓地へ送る事で、エンドフェイズ時までそのモンスターの攻撃力は、戦闘を行う相手モンスターの攻撃力の数値分アップする。

Qns 2:
Situation:

You have unicore on the field and 4 cards in your hand. Opponent has got a light monster on the field and 5 cards in their hand. Opponent attack, drop honest... Supposedly at this moment, opp's hand size is 4... which means Unicore will negate the honest's activation. However, can opponent drop another Honest? If yes, does that means that both honest will not be negated? since the hand size becomes different already...
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Various Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Questions   Various Questions EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:12 am

i read the Voltic Bicorn's text is more of like destroyed from field then got effect

Q2
both honest will not get negated.
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Various Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Questions   Various Questions EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:41 am

Taken from wikia:

"If an effect like "Divine Warning" or "Royal Oppression" negates the the Synchro Summon of "Voltic Bicorn" or "Lightning Tricorn" or "Scrap Dragon" and destroys it, then you can activate the monster's effect."
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Various Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Questions   Various Questions EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:48 am

but bicorn's text doesn't mention "field" anywhere...

Okay, thanks...DSummon~ ^_^

Btw, in regard to the second qns, after using the 1st honest... Doesn't the "priority" pass on to the opponent player? if so, doesn't Unicore's effect activates 1st before the opponent can throw the 2nd honest?? Or is there something is misunderstooded?

Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Various Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Questions   Various Questions EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:47 am

I discard honest
he use unicor
I discard 2nd honest

resolve backwards[now i have 3 cards in hand]
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Various Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Questions   Various Questions EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:38 am

Unicore effect is not a trigger effect.

It just checks the handsize during effect resolution and negates when the conditions are met.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
night rose
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
night rose

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Various Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Questions   Various Questions EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 pm

je$$ wrote:
I discard honest
he use unicor
I discard 2nd honest

resolve backwards[now i have 3 cards in hand]

so if unicore checks handsize and negates when condition is met, when he discard the 2nd honest, doesnt his handsize reduce to 4?

so does it negates honest?
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Various Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Questions   Various Questions EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 pm

unicore isnt like horus lv8 which can negate w/o condition.During resolution Unicore will check handsize,since i discarded 2 honest my handsize is already diff with my opp.Unicore's effect will do nothing
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Various Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Questions   Various Questions EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 pm

It only negates during resolution.

It is not like Stardust/Horus/Declarer where you choose to activate to negate.

Just imagine having a Jinzo Royal Decree there when opponent opens a trap, but add a condition where your hand size must be the same.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Various Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Questions   Various Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Various Questions
Page 1 of 1