Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

exceed rulings update

Go down 
+10
-Mama-_-lemon-
bishzor101
vampirerion
Viral
shaunewbiez
hamtaro
pokekid88
yuyun_alpreme
bahamut84
curryman
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
curryman

Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-04-22

exceed rulings update Empty
PostSubject: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:49 am

'
'
'
T.g rulings first.

Those t.g with the effect "During the End Phase of the turn this card on the field was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "T.G." monster from your Deck to your hand, except "T.G. xxx"."

I summon rush rhino.
My opponent trap hole it.
I mob reborn it.

Qn: End phase do i search? since it fulfils the condition of destroyed and sent to grave. It nvr state if it resovles in grave or anything. o.o

exceed rulings second.

i heard if u exceed summon and opponent warnings, solemn, oppression it. the materials come back to the field as monsters again?

Qn: is this true? o.o

continuous cards third.

when ladd negates a continous spell like vahala, the spell goes to grave. it is not destroyed but just sent there because of ladd's rulings.

Qn: if i trap stun skill drain, does it still stays there or goes to grave? o.o

Help would be appreciated, i don't demand an answer. i just wish for a kind person to voice out his opinion. thx

Last edited by curryman on Mon May 16, 2011 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:44 am

TG
It should be similar to XX Saber Darksoul and you get to search each time it is sent to grave.

Exceed summon
If the monster summon is negated, everything is sent to grave.

Continuous cards
When LADD negates the activation of continuous spell/trap, they are sent to the grave.

Trap stun will never ever send any continuous trap to grave because it just negates the effect but not the activation (or destroy anything)
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
yuyun_alpreme
Duelist
Duelist
yuyun_alpreme

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:15 am

Q:サーチ効果を持つ TG がフィールド上で破壊され墓地へ送られ、エンドフェイズ時にそのTGが墓地に存在しない場合、効果は発動できますか?
A:いいえ、発動できません。(11/02/11)

if that tg monster is not at the graveyard during end phase you can't search card
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
curryman

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:26 am

bahamut84 wrote:
TG
It should be similar to XX Saber Darksoul and you get to search each time it is sent to grave.

Exceed summon
If the monster summon is negated, everything is sent to grave.

Continuous cards
When LADD negates the activation of continuous spell/trap, they are sent to the grave.

Trap stun will never ever send any continuous trap to grave because it just negates the effect but not the activation (or destroy anything)

o.o ok, don't mind if i ask, can you confirm the exceed rulings? because people i know says that if u warn the exceed monster, the materials come back as the original monsters?
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
curryman

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:29 am

yuyun_alpreme wrote:
Q:サーチ効果を持つ TG がフィールド上で破壊され墓地へ送られ、エンドフェイズ時にそのTGが墓地に存在しない場合、効果は発動できますか?
A:いいえ、発動できません。(11/02/11)

if that tg monster is not at the graveyard during end phase you can't search card

i can't read jap, is ur source reliable? o.o our bahamut84 don seem to agree =x
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:42 am

TG:

Compare the 2 card's eng text:

TG:
During the End Phase of the turn this card on the field was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "T.G." monster from your Deck to your hand, except "T.G. Warwolf".

X-Sabers:
If this card you control is sent to the Graveyard, during the End Phase, you can add 1 "X-Saber" monster from your Deck to your Hand.

For TG, the effect activates during the END Phase if i'm not wrong. For X-Saber, it activates once "If this card you control is sent to the Graveyard". So yes, TG is different from X-Sabers...

Exceed:

Your grp of people think too much le... You activate monter reborn kana Warning u take monster reborn back to hand?

Continous:

Totally agree with Baha...
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:16 am

I was lazy to read TG effect lol, sorry =D

Why do people get the idea that exceed negated you will keep material. You stack them together, theres no unstacking cmon.
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
curryman

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:37 am

pokekid88 wrote:
TG:

Compare the 2 card's eng text:

TG:
During the End Phase of the turn this card on the field was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "T.G." monster from your Deck to your hand, except "T.G. Warwolf".

X-Sabers:
If this card you control is sent to the Graveyard, during the End Phase, you can add 1 "X-Saber" monster from your Deck to your Hand.

For TG, the effect activates during the END Phase if i'm not wrong. For X-Saber, it activates once "If this card you control is sent to the Graveyard". So yes, TG is different from X-Sabers...

Exceed:

Your grp of people think too much le... You activate monter reborn kana Warning u take monster reborn back to hand?

Continous:

Totally agree with Baha...

forgive my noobness, i don't see any difference between the t.g and x-sabers. do you mind telling me if tg can search? should be can right? [don flame me la : (]
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
curryman

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:39 am

bahamut84 wrote:

Why do people get the idea that exceed negated you will keep material. You stack them together, theres no unstacking cmon.

no idea too, i was shocked initially when i heard of it from two guys. [they are experienced players]

one is david who plays a grave bf and always go cm tourney on sat

second is vishal who plays bf but played quasar draw today at cm tourney.

that's why i don't doubt them but i still find it weird so i decided to clarify =x
Back to top Go down
hamtaro
Duelist
Duelist
hamtaro

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:34 am

from official konami FAQ site

http://yugioh.faq.konami.jp/EokpControl?&tid=60891&event=FE0006

basically if at end phase TG monsters are not in the grave, their search effect cannot activate. however if they somehow do not exist in the grave when resolving their end of turn effects, controller still gets to search.

sad to say yugioh has lots of these stupid rulings which u no way of knowing unless u purposely go and search online.
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:19 pm

curryman wrote:
bahamut84 wrote:

no idea too, i was shocked initially when i heard of it from two guys. [they are experienced players]

that's why i don't doubt them but i still find it weird so i decided to clarify =x

Exposed!

=O
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
curryman

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:43 pm

hamtaro wrote:
from official konami FAQ site

http://yugioh.faq.konami.jp/EokpControl?&tid=60891&event=FE0006

basically if at end phase TG monsters are not in the grave, their search effect cannot activate. however if they somehow do not exist in the grave when resolving their end of turn effects, controller still gets to search.

sad to say yugioh has lots of these stupid rulings which u no way of knowing unless u purposely go and search online.

chimilogy sia. so must be grave for effect to resolve, i get it. thx : )
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
curryman

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:59 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
curryman wrote:
bahamut84 wrote:

Exposed!

=O

new update. today i asked david about the exceed rulings again. he told me that it was WRITTEN in the rule book of zexal deck and that it says that the materials come back because exceed summon =/= synchro summon. synchro summon is a cost to send the monsters to grave while exceed is ...

when u attempt to exceed summon, u put the 2 monsters together as soul, but if the exceed monster comes down but got hit by warning means it flying halfway but haven't land on the material so the materials will go back being monsters again. Davids says that konami's ruling > pokekid + baha + ppl's opinions on this ruling.

so those who can read jap, take a look at zexal's exceed summoning ruling and maybe leave a comment below =x

Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:57 am

curryman wrote:
bahamut84 wrote:
curryman wrote:
bahamut84 wrote:

Exposed!

=O

new update. today i asked david about the exceed rulings again. he told me that it was WRITTEN in the rule book of zexal deck and that it says that the materials come back because exceed summon =/= synchro summon. synchro summon is a cost to send the monsters to grave while exceed is ...

when u attempt to exceed summon, u put the 2 monsters together as soul, but if the exceed monster comes down but got hit by warning means it flying halfway but haven't land on the material so the materials will go back being monsters again. Davids says that konami's ruling > pokekid + baha + ppl's opinions on this ruling.

so those who can read jap, take a look at zexal's exceed summoning ruling and maybe leave a comment below =x

PLEASE STATE THE PAGE NUMBER IN THE RULEBOOK...

You sure that David guy is a pro? I believe Baha is more pro... [See 5 trishula in 1 turn vid for prove.]
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:57 am

http://www.yugioh-card.com/japan/howto/rule_book.php

Please save me the trouble and point to me that particular page in regards to the above ruling.
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
shaunewbiez

Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:04 am

Seeing is believing, and if someone told me that some unrealistic out-of-this-world ruling was found in a book, I'd ask him to show it to me on the spot, or stick to the original. Don't waste your time on an idea supported by only one person. SOMEONE once told me that you can remove cards from play using Gold Sarcophagus facedown as well since the card does not specify face up or face down. -_-

And I agree with pokekid, I wouldn't doubt someone who's able to bring out Trishula 5 times in a turn.
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:16 am

How many trishula I Summon is not proportionate to how much ruling I know.
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:22 am

bahamut84 wrote:
How many trishula I Summon is not proportionate to how much ruling I know.

but it determines your pro-ness mah....

Btw, if really can de-stack the material if kana warning-ed, then no one will negate exceed summons already mah...

Stack --> negate --> destack --> re-stack again to exceed again?

you think u playing uno stacko?
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:28 am

Quote :
Davids says that konami's ruling > pokekid + baha + ppl's opinions on this ruling.

And also, pokekid and me answering all your ruling questions, we refer to konami site/Japanese wiki most of the time.

So, Konami Ruling > David opinion on this ruling now?
Back to top Go down
Viral
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Viral

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Just wanna confirm something...

basically if at end phase TG monsters are not in the grave, their search effect cannot activate.

however if they somehow do not exist in the grave when resolving their end of turn effects, controller still gets to search.

If im reading this right, no matter how u get to search? or was this unintentional contradiction?
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Viral wrote:
Just wanna confirm something...

basically if at end phase TG monsters are not in the grave, their search effect cannot activate.

however if they somehow do not exist in the grave when resolving their end of turn effects, controller still gets to search.

If im reading this right, no matter how u get to search? or was this unintentional contradiction?

read carefully...

IF BEFORE end phase the TG monster isn't in grave, the effect is gone.

If while resolving its effect during end phase while its still in grave but however got rfg or leave the grave somehow [example: ddcrow etc..], u will still get to use the effect.
Back to top Go down
Viral
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Viral

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:49 pm

I see.

Eh i read very carefully before i asked lei... none of the previous posts stated anything about before end phase. Just the plain at end phase without anything...kinda misleading =/
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:02 am

Viral wrote:

I see.

Eh i read very carefully before i asked lei... none of the previous posts stated anything about before end phase. Just the plain at end phase without anything...kinda misleading =/

haha...true....dun nid angry leh...x_x
Back to top Go down
Viral
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Viral

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:04 am

No la, we're all here to understand the vague rulings better, nothing to angry about =)
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:31 pm

so it means like.
TG Monster is destroyed then send to the graveyard, you monster reborn it back = no searching.

TG Monster effect activates at the end phase and you chain Call of the Haunted to it and it leaves the graveyard but the effect still continues and you get to search.

Just clarifying =).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously Elsie players think too much lawl =/
Back to top Go down
Viral
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Viral

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:19 pm

vampirerion wrote:
so it means like.
TG Monster is destroyed then send to the graveyard, you monster reborn it back = no searching.

TG Monster effect activates at the end phase and you chain Call of the Haunted to it and it leaves the graveyard but the effect still continues and you get to search.

Just clarifying =).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously Elsie players think too much lawl =/

I try answer to see if i understand correctly (please correct me if im wrong)

It must in grave during end phase to search, so yes cant search.

If while resolving its effect during end phase while its still in grave but however got rfg or leave the grave somehow [example: ddcrow etc..], u will still get to use the effect.

Based on the underlined sentence, yes. Still dunno why it works. Assuming its just a konami ruling lol.
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
curryman

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:39 pm

NEW UPDATE:

vishal says not sure can or not. he says some say can, some say no.

i still cannot contact david to ask which page of the rule book so probably will need to ask him the next time i meet him.
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:11 am

If I cant find the page in the rule book i would be MIA too.
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
curryman

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:19 am

bahamut84 wrote:
If I cant find the page in the rule book i would be MIA too.

kind of, don't worry i will probably meet him this sat at cm, see what he says. i will follow up this thread for sure : )
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
bishzor101

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:37 am

I know this is not enough to convince you guys but we have to think of it this way:

The materials are stacked together with the Exceed monster as one. As long the Exceed monster goes somewhere, the materials must follow the Exceed monster.
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
shaunewbiez

Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:14 pm

bishzor101 wrote:
I know this is not enough to convince you guys but we have to think of it this way:

The materials are stacked together with the Exceed monster as one. As long the Exceed monster goes somewhere, the materials must follow the Exceed monster.

I agree, think about it this way:

1. Material monsters are stacked for an exceed summon first.
2. Exceed monster coming out already.
3. No matter what happens to the Exceed monster, everything will still go to graveyard, the Material monsters whether it hits the field or negated.

or for a fail analogy:

1. Food you ate gets mixed and digested together and you're about to take a dump.
2. Shit is already halfway out of your hole.
3. No matter what happens to the Shit, everything will still be out, the food you ate will never return back to your intestines, whether it hits the toilet bowl or falls to the floor.

Well.. That's how I picture it. >_> Correct me if I'm wrong or something.
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:30 am

shaunewbiez wrote:
bishzor101 wrote:

I agree, think about it this way:

1. Material monsters are stacked for an exceed summon first.
2. Exceed monster coming out already.
3. No matter what happens to the Exceed monster, everything will still go to graveyard, the Material monsters whether it hits the field or negated.

or for a fail analogy:

1. Food you ate gets mixed and digested together and you're about to take a dump.
2. Shit is already halfway out of your hole.
3. No matter what happens to the Shit, everything will still be out, the food you ate will never return back to your intestines, whether it hits the toilet bowl or falls to the floor.

Well.. That's how I picture it. >_> Correct me if I'm wrong or something.

sounds logical...but shit on floor is ....x_x
Back to top Go down
-Mama-_-lemon-
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
-Mama-_-lemon-

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:56 am

David told me the solemn no use against exceed summon I asked the same qns today at lor ah soo tourney and got replied with sarcastic remarks.
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:12 am

-Mama-_-lemon- wrote:
David told me the solemn no use against exceed summon I asked the same qns today at lor ah soo tourney and got replied with sarcastic remarks.

ask him for the god damn page in the rulebook...

Guess he dun even have the guts to reply here?
Back to top Go down
SuperDummy
Duelist
Duelist
SuperDummy

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:26 am

Chill people =/.. Sometimes people can get confused about rulings.. no need to call them noob / insult them eh? As for david..I don't think its fair to say he's gutless or anything
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:35 am

SuperDummy wrote:
Chill people =/.. Sometimes people can get confused about rulings.. no need to call them noob / insult them eh? As for david..I don't think its fair to say he's gutless or anything

confused nvm, but dun go spread wrong ruling and say himself is correct mah... that IS noob...

If confused, ask ard and get the correct answers, not misleding people by spreading wrong informations...
Back to top Go down
SuperDummy
Duelist
Duelist
SuperDummy

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:40 am

Even so.. its not fair to call someone noob =/.. I myself make alot of mistakes and lose tourneys like mad.. so does that make me noob too? Everyone was noob at some point of time..yes..but that does not give another person the right to call him/her noobs.. If you firmly believe in something..naturally you'd say that you urself is correct..

Sometimes even asking around leads to additional support to ur wrong thesis.. its more of the blind leading the blind.. i get it..but david doesn't mislead on purpose..

I know david..and yes..im sticking up for him..however im just commenting on this now from a neutral perspective =).. YGO's an awesome game and should not turn into some kind of crazy argument just coz of a couple misunderstandings from rulings
Back to top Go down
zzxiaoboizz
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
zzxiaoboizz

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:41 am

SuperDummy wrote:
Even so.. its not fair to call someone noob =/.. I myself make alot of mistakes and lose tourneys like mad.. so does that make me noob too? Everyone was noob at some point of time..yes..but that does not give another person the right to call him/her noobs.. If you firmly believe in something..naturally you'd say that you urself is correct..

Sometimes even asking around leads to additional support to ur wrong thesis.. its more of the blind leading the blind.. i get it..but david doesn't mislead on purpose..

I know david..and yes..im sticking up for him..however im just commenting on this now from a neutral perspective =).. YGO's an awesome game and should not turn into some kind of crazy argument just coz of a couple misunderstandings from rulings
lol i agree, it takes an angel to settle issues peacefully ^^
Back to top Go down
http://zzxiaoboizzyugioh.blogspot.com/
SuperDummy
Duelist
Duelist
SuperDummy

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:44 am

oh..with regards to the ruling question for the exceed thing.. I used to think that if you want to exceed summon.. you'd have to declare an exceed summon..hence the misconception that if you oppress / warning..the materials remain on the field (untouched).. o.o
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:45 am

Sigh... after looking through this entire thread, I believe I owe everyone an explanation.

Firstly, @ Pokekidd, I only saw this VERY recently, which would explain alot of my absence from this topic. I don't go on this website all day every day, so forgive me for "not having the guts to post on this topic".

Secondly, the whole "page on the rulebook thing" spouted from a misunderstanding of the Exceed Mechanic. Because until quite recently, the common knowledge was that you declare an Exceed Summon > Summon the Exceed Monster > Overlay the Materials of the Exceed Monster.

So therefore, if the above was the case, then because Exceed Materials go to where the Exceed goes, if the monster never hit the field, then therefore it didn't overlay, and your Materials would be safe.

But what was actually the official mechanic was: Declare Exceed Summon > Make the Exceed Materials "gone off the field" and place under the Exceed Monster, a.k.a. the Materials are now totally dependant on the Exceed Monster even before the unofficial term "hit the field". A.k.a. If the initial attempt at summoning fails via Judgment/Warning/Oppression/Black Horn of Heaven/etc.etc, then the Materials would die as well.

In said Light of Understanding, then yes, I fully agree and support the ruling of Bahamut that if the Exceed Monster's Summoning gets negated, the Materials would follow it to the Grave or RFG if there's a Marco Cosmos/Banisher of the Radience.

The "Page on the Rulebook" thing came from Page 51. A.k.a. "Exceed Materials go to Graveyard when the Exceed leaves the field". In which my misunderstanding of the Exceed Mechanic came to be (see above for explanation).

@ Curryman: Thanks for trying so hard to defend my wrong ruling. I try my best to be as correct as possible on the rulings, though I am most definetely not correct all the time. If I am wrong, then I will openly admit that I am wrong. Also, I am pretty sure alot of people In Singapore still sees me as a pretty scrubby player, very far away from a coveted "Pro" status.

@ Mama Lemon: While it's nice that you try to speak up for me, though you kinda forgot to mention the timeframe in which I said that ruling. I am pretty sure it was more than a month ago... while the details of it was still extremely unclear. Also, the

As an ending note, we all are here to have a better understanding of how this game works? Isn't that the reason why we have a Forum for Yu-gi-oh! in the first place? Nobody is perfect. Neutral

And thanks Bahamut for being here to help everybody with Rulings though it takes away from your time to check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: exceed rulings update   exceed rulings update Empty

Back to top Go down

exceed rulings update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: