Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YugiohFtwZ
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
YugiohFtwZ

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2 Empty
PostSubject: Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2   Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/B.E.S._Big_Core_MK-2

When i use the effect to normal summon it , theres no counter right?

so if i attack with it or it was attacked, i still have to destroy it because of the effect?

Cuz my friend has been cheating.. he told us that if he normal summoned it, there would be no counters and thus the effect to destroy doesnt activate....

theres no ruling section on wiki ... -_-
Back to top Go down
RedEyesFan
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
RedEyesFan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2   Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:19 pm

why cant people remember the cards effects of their own cards?

go punch your friend in the face.
Back to top Go down
YugiohFtwZ
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
YugiohFtwZ

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2   Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:21 pm

ya and he refuse to believe when i tell him sia, he keep saying that no you lousy piece of S***
it doesnt get destroyed la.. your eye gt prob isit -_-

i feel like punching him oso
Back to top Go down
RedEyesFan
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
RedEyesFan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2   Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:40 pm

next time you play with him,
when he summon any of those big ships,
summon a gradius machine and play gradius with him, saying your ship have 3 lives and can scroll along the field

Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
bishzor101

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2   Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Don't play with him at all, if the card text is in english, ask him whether he pass his english or not.
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
holylight

Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2   Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 am

YugiohFtwZ wrote:

so if i attack with it or it was attacked, i still have to destroy it because of the effect?

Cuz my friend has been cheating.. he told us that if he normal summoned it, there would be no counters and thus the effect to destroy doesnt activate....

If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. When this card is Special Summoned, place 3 counters on it. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card attacks or is attacked, remove 1 counter from this card at the end of the Damage Step. If you cannot, destroy it.

so u get the ans when u normal summon without tribute then gt counter if tribute no counter
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2   Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:25 pm

holylight wrote:
YugiohFtwZ wrote:

If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. When this card is Special Summoned, place 3 counters on it. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card attacks or is attacked, remove 1 counter from this card at the end of the Damage Step. If you cannot, destroy it.

so u get the ans when u normal summon without tribute then gt counter if tribute no counter

Apparently, u are not talking any sense...

You won't get counters whether u normal with or without tribute... You need to SP SUMMON it to get the counters...
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2   Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruling Question - BES Big Core MK-2
Page 1 of 1