Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

[completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

[completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY Empty
PostSubject: [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY   [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:07 am

Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament at Tampines

Date : 8st August 2010, Sunday

Time :Registration starts at 1PM. Actual tourney begins at 2pm. Try to not be late.

Venue:
G28 Trading
Tampines Street 81
Block 822 #01-190
Singapore 520822

Registration Fees: $5

Expected turnout: Around 20 or so
Prizes Pool : More prizes will be added on that day if turnout is good
All Cards Are Jap

- Brionac (Gold Rare)
- Cerebus Super
- Arms Wing Super
- Ally Genex Triarm Ultra

Note: Prizes subject to change depending on the turnout on that day.

Format: Swiss of 3 rounds, Cut to top 8.

Each Main Deck: 40 - 60
Extra Deck: Up to 15 cards
Each Side Deck: Up to 15 cards

Protectors do not have to be the same for Extra and Side Decks.

Please Contact me 97879555 ( Am not Organiser just helping the uncle robin to post ) or Contact Robin at 67868248 for other information

Directions : Take bus 291 ( West Route) and alight after the community centre and cross over the road and u will see penang bubble tea shop and juz walk up u will see the shop ( if u take from interchange alight at the 7th bus stop)

Additional Information
---------------------------
1 The Tournament is using March 2010 Banned List.
2 TCG,OCG and Korean cards can be used in this tournament.
3 Both ASIA and UPPER TCG cards are allowed, but no TCG EXCLUSIVES.
4 Only genuine Yu-Gi-Oh Cards are allowed in this tournament.
5 Players retain the right to confirm rulings with judges/organizer.
6 Organizer and Head Judge retain all rights to disqualify any players whose behavior is of misconduct and/or for rule violations.
7 No changing of decklist until tournament is declared over.
8 G28 Trading will not take responsibility for any item loss.
9. The Protector at the front of ur card must be TRANSPARENT.
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY   [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:16 am

Just asking, does it really help? posting prizes that robin ALMOST never gives away? only seen him adhere to the offered prizes once. AND it was NOT a complete one. like, take cerebral means no dragunity gaedearg. when both prizes have been offered up?
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY   [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:11 am

That is because usually, there are not enough people for the covering of the prize pool. I mean, no offense, but how are you supposed to give a Brio as the main prize and a Cerebeul with $5 per person IF there are only arnd 10 people?

Oh, and the winner doesn't HAVE to choose the prize pool. He can also get anything from the store IF it matches the $$ equivilent to the prize that you won.

It doesn't help that quite a few of the people that play there are from MOV and like to start so late that other duelists leave. Like, if we say start at 2, it should be @ 2. Not adhere to these people who go KFC every time and drag so long until it starts @ 4, if there is.
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY   [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:40 am

so who won with what deck
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY   [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:04 am

To Jess: Completed? The tournament didn't even occur.

Question: You said that if its declared to start at 2, it SHOULD start at 2 right? Did anyone ever FORCE Robin to start late? Why are you slandering those specific as-you-so-label, "People from MoV"? Do you even have any idea of what you are talking about?

I was not exactly talking about the fact that Robin does not give out prizes that he mentions. I also know that there are not enough players to cover the prizes! I was just trying to say that, like you said, Robin is alright with Cash Value exchanges in his shop(he gets his goods sold anyway), however, wouldn't it be better if you ACTUALLY also stated that? Instead of just saying,

"Note: Prizes subject to change depending on the turnout on that day."

Its up to Robin to decide what time he wants to start. Why blame the players that DID NOT commit themselves to play in his tournament? Is eating KFC then going to the shop late their fault?
Furthermore, listening to players when he is the one that WANTS to host the tournament, last minute changes here and there to the format, AFTER the 2nd round of Swiss Pairing. He refuses to learn how to manage a tournament, depending on the players there to inform him.

These are NOT the only flaws about him. Keep your eyes and ears open when you are there. You think the packs there are safe, with his rule of no "pack feeling"? Think again.

P.S.: Please do NOT slander players that have done no harm.
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY   [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:50 am

Fine. My bad about badmouthing. But I feel that if a Tourney starts @ a certain time, it shoudn't start around 2 hours later... because there WERE people who did come at the stated time, but because there weren't enough people, they left. I know that tourneys rarely start @ the stated time, but not to the extend of... quite a few hours later...

Sorry about the slandering. =x
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY   [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:31 pm

This should be reflected to Robin right? Instead of here, as I already mentioned in my previous post, its up to Robin to decide what time the tournament starts.

Another thing to note: Are you sure it is ALWAYS due to the delay of the start of the tournament that players leave? The "PS3" tournament easily had about 18 players. Where did all the kids go to? Did they even TURN UP at the shop for subsequent events after that tournament?

I can see that he is not starting it on time due to the fact that player count isn't there at all. I mean, if no one turns up, just cancel it right? However, if there really are people already trying to rush down for it, makes sense to wait right, using Robin's moneymaking sense? (Robin FOCUS after all, is still selling his products?) Although I can swear, that he WILL NOT get my business ever since that one day he happily decided to do something retarded. Not to mention the prices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY   [completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY Empty

Back to top Go down

[completed]Tournament (Tampines) 8/8/10 SUNDAY
Page 1 of 1