Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....

Go down 
+34
suikoden108
Godlike
JokerZ
Blackie
d3stin3d
lingbu
Dogchain
ah jie
nigelndj
xmwx
depectrez
Ball-Snow
fireowners
pokekid88
deathringer
kKbz
t3chy
DSummon
Ron
slyx183
Sazabi
andrewspectra
jian_xin85
wingwing98
XiaoCola
Lockon
bahamut84
Proxy King
Axehead
bishzor101
AngryBoy92
Lolzorx
kyoju
je$$
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

IS THIS FORMAT RIGGED???
yes
LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 Vote_lcap83%LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
no
LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 Vote_lcap17%LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-03-24

LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:47 am

So exciting while I was away lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:04 am

kKbz wrote:
Quote :
This is flaming topic only, action and talk are two different matters.

Agree in both views..

1) There are people who complains here but they dont do a Single thing ..

** There are also ppl who say bad tings about them 'behind their back but infront of them ..like a dog.... ** <-- For those who is reading , If u r one of them.. u better dun say too much , or else ur true id / face will be known or discover by them.. No more Mr. Two Headed when the times ever comes..

As what we need here is serious reply and not crappy stuffs or personal grudges against them.

- There are also neutral parties ^^" ~ Replys n feedback from them are kind of important as they wont say stuffs in favours on which side.

2) There are people here who say about them but stills join their tourney ..

Example : Me , baha etc etc .. we are players -.- .. Of cuz we will
try nt to miss the Grand Event although tis time really ultimately C.m.I..

Frankly speaking..

This the 1st time i ever say the tourney sux to the max....

Past few times , maybe cuz they r new on organising , bo bian..we wait for improvement.. but seriously its getting frm bad to worse.

Btw , petition?

I doubt the Petition will deliver to Konami or World of JJ main branch. In the end will be in their hands..

As for the 2 day event.. For Yugioh i dont tink so , as the boss / world of jj may not want it to be that troublesome Although the sMu venue is cheap when compare with other venues available.

Lets hope In future.. no More Such ......

gg kkbz saying me liao T_T
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:41 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
Ok kia, next tournament boycott, im sure Benjamin can do well on his own next year lol =D

Shall we start a namelist of people who say they confirm boycott next year?

Then we bring a floor scrub for those who still join in the end. Because I expect 50% of the people will join in the end. Then we can do some nice cleaning on them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Quote :
gg kkbz saying me liao T_T

Are u thinking too much -.-"..

Quote :
Ok kia, next tournament boycott, im sure Benjamin can do well on his own next year lol =D

I think theres either the Angry Team or Mov Mights company him.. Doubt that he will be alone.

Quote :
Shall we start a namelist of people who say they confirm boycott next year?

Then we bring a floor scrub for those who still join in the end. Because I expect 50% of the people will join in the end. Then we can do some nice cleaning on them.

Definately you will find 50% or more people actually either say say only but stills join or you will be able to distinguish some people who only boast on stuffs they said ..

You sure you want to do it? The result could be ...

=x
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:29 pm

meme first one on the list LOL
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:12 pm

LOL, make sure next year you dont come ask me for crap card to put in deck for asian tourney
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Second. I go not to play, but to do business Very Happy
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:24 pm

DSummon wrote:
LOL, make sure next year you dont come ask me for crap card to put in deck for asian tourney

tat was for baha's deck, lol @ u
Back to top Go down
nigelndj
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:26 pm

My Suggestion:

1)
Extend the tables further, behind there got alot of space. Can put like double the number of tables, thus can save more time.

2)
Make more announcements, sometimes the announcement not even complete, talk halfway then stop we all blur.

3)
Seperate the boosterpack sale area. The place already damn crammed, one side got a bunch of ppl sleeping and sitting, dont know doing what. Somemore wan to sell booster, ppl want to buy, stand there, MOV ask us dont crowd around. If i dont stand there stand where to buy?!!
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:32 pm

Orhz, for extra win lah, how I know siah.

Nvm, next year all boycott, nobody need to lend card already
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:31 pm

Kinda double posting because I wanted this to be made seen.

Click Here

So now we are cowards, hmmm. Especially when I think I talk to him like dont know how many time when he first started until I sick and tired because of he dont even listen and get worse, talk for what?

Oh well, have fun fellas, you know what to do.

PS: So much for his attitude of ignore us. I seem to recall awhile back ago he actually registered an ID to come into this forum here and try to backstab everyone. Pretty sure he is in this forum here hiding and reading this anyway.
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Because confronting him face to face actually "solves things", true story!

Ask colin, he'll tell you what happened last year when he asked about necro guardna.

In summary, they know that it is the wrong ruling they are using but they still chose to use the wrong ruling AND ending it with "dont like dont join" which is turning into the main slogan of their tournaments, at least that's what happened last year.

And as for DS confonting him face to face, I think the reply he got was "DS, I know you dont like us lah blablablabla < insert "I are t3h King and no one cares about you" comments here>"
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
t3chy

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:05 pm

huh u mean this ?
Quote :
DS: "Bryan, you cannot just DQ like that, you never investigate or anything, and dun even tell the person some more?"

King: "The people all around the players (Note: up till now I still dun know who these PEOPLE are) say that they saw Alex let Suikai win on purpose, and when I talk to Alex he said the same thing"

DS: "But you dont even talk to Suikai at all and DQ him like that? No checking and nothing you just hear some people say so you DQ him? If like that what's to stop me from joining the tourney, I see some people im playing against who I dun like, I just say I concede, I give you win. Then everyone around see alr say that I let him win, and the person gets DQ?"

King: "DS, forget it lah, I know your people all dont like me. The blog, and posts, then I get ban from the forum..."

DS: "You want to get personal, we can get personal. You have comp here we can even check my posts and see what I type, you see if there's anything from me against you personally. I do not control who gets banned anyway"

King: "DS, this time Im the head judge, you are not the judge. I decided he gets banned, thats final, dun bother to say anymore"
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:08 pm

LOL, where you dig up from ah? Brings back memories some how.

Anyway, on this issue. Seriously, investigation takes time, so Judges do reserve a right to dq/suspend people while they investigate, no choice.

However, you obviously call up the person and you tell him that he is getting DQed lah, not just dont include him in the standings and he must come over and ask questions right. THAT is being a coward.

PS: By the way, that was last year. This year after the continuous comments on this crap tournament, or more like after the conversation above, its personal, heh. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:54 am

I don't wanna say too much...

I think actually all those who went to Taiwan for competition before will know of a good solution to the space constrain problem.

Adopt their format.

That's how they manage to clear 400 plus people with only seats for 100 plus people.
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:43 am

Share info leh, interested to know
Back to top Go down
Godlike
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:51 am

some nice story lol..
Back to top Go down
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Basically for them what they do is this:

Tourney starts at 10am.

Preparation starts at 8.30am.

The hall they book for my year: 国军英雄馆 is big, but they only put up like 100 plus seats.

The left and right side of the hall will be your queue area.

60 minutes before Tourney starts, registration starts.

30 minutes before Tourney starts, queue starts. Players must be registered in order to queue. Registration continues. Upon registration, they each receive a score card which they will write down their opponent's name and request for their signature.

10 minutes before Tourney starts, starting from the beginning of the queue, players are led by Floor Judge to the respective desk.

Note: At this time, there's like a total crowd of 400 plus in queue from the interior of the hall to the entrance of the building. So after all the seats are occupied there will still be a queue.

5 minutes before Tourney starts (when all seats are occupied), Head Judge introduces the judging panel, highlights any recent common ruling dispute and resolution and remind players of their rights to appeal to Head Judge against any Floor Judge decision. He also inform all players of the timing that the Qualifying round will end, which is 4pm in my case. Playoff cutoff for the day is also announced at this time by the head judge, which for my case is top 16.

10am - Start of Qualifying Round
When 1 duel concludes, the players raise their hand to request a judge stamp on their score card.
They then leave the desk asap, with the nxt player from both the left and right queue taking the seat.
Duel continues.

At this time, there's roughly 4-6 Floor Judge on standby duty beside every 2-3 table.
There's also 1-2 Judge handling registration at the registration desk.
1 Head Judge is available immediately when required. He heads to the desk to understand the scenario and pass a decision directly to the players should there be an appeal.
So technically u can do this with fewer than 10 person, if everyone know their role and can perform to the standard.

12pm - 1pm Lunch time
Nope, duel continues.
Each time 1 Judge takes his turn to have his lunch during this hour.

4pm - End of Qualifying round
All duels still in progress at this are allowed to be completed. Hence, all duels that starts after 3.30pm are timed.
4.30pm – Collation of results
I call this jackpot time. Basically all the players will be gathered at the hall and the Head Judge will call out to players with highest wins to step out. This continues until 16 players or more are called. I shall give example, assume most win for the day is 6 wins:
Priority to make it to playoff are in order:
1. 6 W 0 L
2. 6 W 1 L
3. 6 W 2 L (… and so on)
4. 5 W 0 L
5. 5 W 1 L
6. 5 W 2 L (… and so on)
7. 4 W 0 L (… and so on, u get the idea…)
For Illustration purpose, let’s say from the pool of 6W to 5W there’s alrdy 10 players.
There’s 8 players with 4 W 0 L.
The 8 players are then paired against each other to play 1 duel which is not more than 20 mins.
After 1 duel, 4 progress into play off, 4 remains to play for play off. They are paired against for a 20 mins duel. Winner proceeds t playoff.

5.30 pm – Play off begins
Top 16 playoff, Single elimination.

7.45 – 8pm Prize giving ceremony

This format makes people play fast, think fast and act fast.
U can adjust it to fit your requirement. Say, u want a faster Tourney so u can change qualifying round to end at 3pm (for eg).
You can also adjust your playoff cutoff if you want to, but u must decide it before the tourney.

Of cuz its not perfect, but it beats one that is disorganised.

P.S. I think my explanation is sufficient to reflect what I mean.
I welcome any question, every question is an opportunity to improve the system.
But of course there's always some R-tard that will ask stupid question before reading this entire post. So if you post a question before seeing this line u know I'm refering to u R-Tard!
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:11 pm

wall of text, dmg 9999 by Dr.Brainy

not a bad idea, jus dont like the lunch time thingy =(
Back to top Go down
wingwing98
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
wingwing98

Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:08 pm

ask your friend pack food for you.ahha
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
kKbz

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Erm.. do you need to type so detailed anot -.-"

but ..

the venue you see at taiwan is totally difference if compare with the space we was playing our swiss @ the sMu -> tats organise by mov .

Although other card games also held events , almost about same amount of space used but they really did very well ^^". . if compared to the ones who had for YGO ..

Anyway maybe this time bryan go taiwan and see , might knows what to do during the next tourney thats if he is stills hosting ..

And to some(s) , after eye-training @ taiwan , maybe he will do things more fairly or treat everyone equal.. no personal grudges.. LoLz
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
t3chy

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:14 pm

kKbz wrote:

And to some(s) , after eye-training @ taiwan , maybe he will do things more fairly or treat everyone equal.. no personal grudges.. LoLz

maybe singapore might get snow also ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Well, that was informative.

But really brainy, we ask question got what use. The people to implement are the ones who should ask... As if that will happen, since we are supposedly "COWARDS" hiding behind our computers
Back to top Go down
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:48 pm

U ask me to share info, so I share my info lo. Give u more info u still wanna complain.

As for the questions, my point is:
The organising team can solve the problem with either a change in format or a venue, the most important thing is for them to be sure of their duties at all times.

I was a Head Judge before. Back then when me, Mango & Akira were still judging everything was proceeding according to the plan. At least divergence were kept to a minimum. We were clear of what to do, how to do and when to do.

Giving MOV the benefit of doubt, I don't understand why they need so long to start subsequent round next time. The team I worked with needs only 15 minutes or so.

And I always believe in "step up or ship out." So this could be the last straw before someone in the community will decide to do something.
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
t3chy

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:24 pm

well.. of coz they need alot of time .. manual pairing need to think one hor ...
if not later mixed up the pairing like me vs sam again
Back to top Go down
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:00 am

Btw... Anyone took pictures of the event disaster?

Edit: Ok maybe not event.
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:30 pm

some1 posted pics in their blog, forget whos le =x
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Ball-Snow wrote:
some1 posted pics in their blog, forget whos le =x

If I'm not wrong should be your MOV counterpart.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:41 am

Click Here

the link:D
Back to top Go down
Kenneth
Espada
Espada
Kenneth

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Wow. Even though I've not played Yugioh in awhile...

but this topic is kinda interesting to read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://duelsociety.blogspot.com, http://f1r3n1t3z.blogspot.com
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:48 pm

I have to agree with the flaming not enough though. Seems like only me and Baha and a few others only so far.
Back to top Go down
d3stin3d
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
d3stin3d

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm

u just pray hard that people from konami actually reads this. thats all u need, probably

Quality >>>>>>>>>> Quantity.
Back to top Go down
C.D.L
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
C.D.L

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:33 pm

haha konami will nv know all this as long as WOJJ is at MOV side Very Happy

Actually MOV is at fault but i think WOJJ should be in more fault as they dun bother to correct MOV's fault.
Back to top Go down
http://www.comicdlegacy.com
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:01 pm

WOJJ Only Want The Money:DDDD
MOV is Really Nonsense Though.

Free Labour , Cant Scold, Cant Blame, Cant Demand Much.
Thats The CODE OF FREE LABOUR.
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
kKbz

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:22 pm

Actually World of JJ/Konami wont really blames MOV much as it is really no time that day..

But ..if they do think about it why such things can occurs and last minute changes has to be made etc .. + for organising so many times or as long not the first time.. How can these things stills happens?

All these will only be reviewed or considered after that day as there is really nothing much for World Of JJ / Konami to do when there is really not enough time 'that day' .. Cant possibly expect them to revert the time being spend right ?

These kind of things should not had happen if the Management Group Do know how to Manage..

Konami 's Relevants staffs/employees can read this if they wanted to or lead to reading it.. =)

Well ....

Hope thats the last time...

.. .. . .. . .. . . .. . .. . .. . . .. . .. . . .
Back to top Go down
C.D.L
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
C.D.L

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:05 pm

haha everytime after world or asia same thing will happen right?

I guess this wun be the last too.

I guess MOV might not be use to handling so much crowd, they might as well limit the number of duelist rather than spoilting the whole event.

BTW from what i know the judge are not free labour, they should have gotten some compensation or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.comicdlegacy.com
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MintStar

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Err please... Part of the protocol of a professional tournament organiser is not to restrict any participants from participating. This includes limiting number of participants. TO should have a contingency plan for most if not all scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Dogchain
Sosuke Aizen
Sosuke Aizen

Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:37 am

wow interesting haha

to the REST and if konami reads even...

There was once a good grp that consists of pple who can handle large crowds no matter the venue seating..

We can start on time, we can end on time ... and we can ensure fair play...

But we are not free labour ...reason? cos we had experience in this kind of event...

I believe brainy had attended an event hosted by us and even work with us b4. Quality service comes at a price...but not as if it was a huge !!!! payment or so.. We took the whole day off jus to host an event and what we got in the end ?? crap from the distributor....

I had once heard frm HK Konami Asia that everyting happening in SG is all left to WOJJ cos they are the distributor...to me its crap...WE FOR SURE generate more revenue for WOJJ but someone was not happy that we are able to handle things tat well and we are needed for payment...its just some products to keep us satisfied abit...We help promote ur sales...bring in new players...handle adults for u...

LOOK any kids nowadays buying YUGI ??? nnnoooooo thanks to all the venue hosted at wrong places... When I say kids means new players...I had help handle Adults in venues when their kids are newbies in the game(Suntec). I showed them that their kids will still be given fair play though they are playing agains PROs...

anyway...hate to sae this but its over... i had moved on with my interests...
card community will only sustain awhile more... you can see the interests turning...thats why i had advice some pple to get rid of cards b4 the BOOM! happen...then it be too late...
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelsociety.blogspot.com
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:32 am

vortex wrote:
thats why i had advice some pple to get rid of cards b4 the BOOM! happen...then it be too late...

BOOM?
Terrorist Bombing?
LOL
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:54 am

He saying later people lose interest in YGO hard to sell the cards away...
Like the Raw Deal crisis, the bloody comic images on their website say no longer producing cards, all the card value drop to crap...
(not saying yu-gi-oh will go out of production, just giving examples.)
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:56 pm

XiaoCola wrote:
vortex wrote:
thats why i had advice some pple to get rid of cards b4 the BOOM! happen...then it be too late...

BOOM?
Terrorist Bombing?
LOL

Ris low mah.

Lol, vortex sounds like he's psychoing more ppl to quit.
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:59 pm

no need 1 la,can let them cheat until they finally win 1st prize.
Back to top Go down
nigelndj
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
nigelndj

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:01 pm

wah, untill now still flaming?
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Not as fierce as the first few posts leh...
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Blackie wrote:
He saying later people lose interest in YGO hard to sell the cards away...
Like the Raw Deal crisis, the bloody comic images on their website say no longer producing cards, all the card value drop to crap...
(not saying yu-gi-oh will go out of production, just giving examples.)

Still a fan ^^V
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:13 am

Fan of ? YGO or Raw Deal lol !
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:58 am

BOTH:D
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:00 am

Ahh, sad that most of my Raw Deal stuff with some guy in Finland, shipped most of it overseas Very Happy
Cos their market still got "value" XDDD
So sort of overcharge him for my cards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:59 am

you mean now or last time?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER..... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next