Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

[completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament

Go down 
+17
Isis.A.R.Ishtar
lightlord
lightswornchito
bahamut84
je$$
AzureFire
bladeknight89
Tabris
xmwx
kyoju
weeyong
XiaoCola
Ball-Snow
H2O
MintStar
brennan
Axehead
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
je$$
Privaron
Privaron

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

[completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:18 pm

block downstair again =.=,what are the chances it will fail like the previous time in amk...
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:59 am

Lol, I believe that was the organiser's intention. So everybody stands a chance of winning regardless of skill level.

And to Je$$, the other fail tourney was because organiser had lightlord's mindset in hosting tourney. Scroll up a bit to see what I mean. Profit comes secondary, what's most important is that the players feel it is worthwhile to join. So yeah, since prizes are confirmed, regardless of turnout, I guess it minimizes the chances of the tourney failing.

And after typing so much, I'm just quoting from the organiser...
Back to top Go down
AzureFire
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:54 am

Dun forget... get also people will want to get the 1st and the lucky draw.... u can say it this way.. the tournament is to test a duelist skills.. and the lucky draw to test the duelist luck...
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:24 am

Well you can always disallow winners from getting the lucky draw =D

If you win the tournament and still get the lucky draw, the non winners will then feel like they donated money lol.

Yes I know it is hard to please everyone, but at least give the person who struggle and used the most effort a better prize.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
AzureFire
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 pm

hmm then wont it be fair to those that played and win and hoped to be lucky ?... just like some people can win 4D 1st and 2nd place..(example) some couldnt win anything even though they buy alot.... plus like u said the lucky draw prizes are more attractive then the tournament prize...that way..who will play the tourney ? all will like ...i come for lucky draw only.... let my opponent win? alot of walk-overs i would guess but its a good suggestion and i will ask the organizers about it nevertheless..
Back to top Go down
kyoju
SGDuelists Admin
SGDuelists Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 pm

AzureFire wrote:
hmm then wont it be fair to those that played and win and hoped to be lucky ?... just like some people can win 4D 1st and 2nd place..(example) some couldnt win anything even though they buy alot.... plus like u said the lucky draw prizes are more attractive then the tournament prize...that way..who will play the tourney ? all will like ...i come for lucky draw only.... let my opponent win? alot of walk-overs i would guess but its a good suggestion and i will ask the organizers about it nevertheless..

Aren't you and your team the organizers?
Back to top Go down
AzureFire
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:09 pm

3rd line of the first post

Organized by Yio Chu Kang Zone 7 RC

but we are somehow related to it.....even so we need their approval
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:39 pm

AzureFire wrote:
3rd line of the first post

Organized by Yio Chu Kang Zone 7 RC

but we are somehow related to it.....even so we need their approval

Related as representatives of the sponsor I guess. In a way, co-organiser.
Back to top Go down
Isis.A.R.Ishtar
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:23 pm

where do you Registerter at?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/isistournament/
AzureFire
Duelist
Duelist
AzureFire

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:05 pm

Either register on that day itself at the venue or register at Audio Ventura Trading
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Those who do not know how to go, meet at Audio Ventura Trading at 11am. We will have someone to lead the way there. At most we will wait for 10 mins. More information regarding this please contact the person who will be bringing you there. His number is on the first post of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Tourney was quite a sucess, nothing interesting apart from the fact that everyone wanted burn baha. Cause he used up all his luck and won the 1st prize and the 2nd lucky draw prize.

Second place was Bryan, aka Ball-Snow, GB Control. And third was Xing You, Plant Control. Fourth was Steven playing Lightlord.

Last edited by Axehead on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureFire
Duelist
Duelist
AzureFire

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:27 pm

i thank everyone for their support for this tournament without you guys it would not be a success....alot people came... alot more than what i expected thats why there was problems here and there...i apologize for that...and also i apologize for the delays here and there...and i promise to make things better...(if i got the chance) ...

P.S...i also want Baha dead..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:43 pm

Congrats to Top 4 players and all lucky draw winners! Kudos to the organizers on the success of this tournament.
Back to top Go down
AzureFire
Duelist
Duelist
AzureFire

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:56 pm

thank you but success wouldnt be possible without you players supporting ^ ^
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Some chance please
Back to top Go down
AzureFire
Duelist
Duelist
AzureFire

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:45 pm

u should be the one giving chances...isnt it ?
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:11 am

Test luck only...
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:15 am

That's why format is 'Test Luck' mah. All join for lucky draw nia. Most play half-heartedly lols.
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:31 am

how many ppl join and what lucky draw baha get?
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
bishzor101

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:36 am

He won Brionac.
Back to top Go down
bladeknight89
Privaron
Privaron
bladeknight89

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:37 am

brionac and he won first lol...gay luck
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:47 am

Like everyday sunday, keep drawing FTK hand..
Back to top Go down
bladeknight89
Privaron
Privaron
bladeknight89

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:50 am

haha but i thk its fresh to see baha always trying new decks..work or not at least not so repetitive ba haha and a BIG surprise for opponents who dunno whats going on..
Back to top Go down
ott
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:51 am

Did Baha use Frog OTK deck? I'm still waiting for his blog to be fix so I can read the tournament report. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:53 am

bladeknight89 wrote:
haha but i thk its fresh to see baha always trying new decks..work or not at least not so repetitive ba haha and a BIG surprise for opponents who dunno whats going on..

Was the ba haha supposed to be a pun?

And lol, become repetitive after awhile. Always same stunt. Most of those who don't understand what's going on just keep watching him do, again and again...
Back to top Go down
AzureWind
Duelist
Duelist
AzureWind

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:55 am

again and again...till they are told that they lost...
Back to top Go down
bladeknight89
Privaron
Privaron
bladeknight89

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:00 am

lol no its not a pun...but cute leh although i dunno how the deck works..too far from cards now
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:05 am

You start playing again then you will know loh...
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:32 am

i should have come down ,but becos of the rain i tot the tourney will cancel or other reason =/
Back to top Go down
AzureFire
Duelist
Duelist
AzureFire

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:23 pm

did see like its was going to rain so we move into the void deck in the end i dun think it rain only a slight drizzle...around 52+ people came ...
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:53 pm

cannot be 52 coz i was 63! =P
Back to top Go down
Isis.A.R.Ishtar
Duelist
Duelist
Isis.A.R.Ishtar

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:37 pm

there was around 72 i think... i did hear 72 was call out for the lucky draw...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/isistournament/
AzureWind
Duelist
Duelist
AzureWind

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:38 pm

is only the number lo...cos there are ppl buying more then 1 ticket so they hav a higher chance of winning in the lucky draw...
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Can do that ah !? Lols, but defeat the purpose of "Test Luck."
Back to top Go down
AzureFire
Duelist
Duelist
AzureFire

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:49 am

u buy so many 4D number... still cannot win ..people buy 1 still can win..same concept lah...afterall u cant measure luck
Back to top Go down
AzureWind
Duelist
Duelist
AzureWind

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 am

wat is urs is urs...u cannot force it to be...unless u buy all the tickets Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament   [completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[completed] Duelist Showdown Tournament
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2