Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Beast King Barbaros!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EarthBreaker
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
EarthBreaker

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Beast King Barbaros!! Empty
PostSubject: Beast King Barbaros!!   Beast King Barbaros!! EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:41 am

Hello!

Yupps, so I was at Ah Soo yesterday to take part in the weekend tourney, and this situation came up.

I was left with one card in hand, A Beast King Barbaros. I could not do much considering my opponent had 3 backrows and 2 monsters on the field; Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei" and one other one.

Instinctively, I just set the Barbaros. After that, I pass the turn. Then he used Burei's effect to flip Barbaros. That's the part where it gets tricky. I told him Barbaros is at 3000 now. But the whole situation felt weird to me. Then I somehow came to the conclusion that I could not set Barbaros. So I said I misplayed and gave game to him.

When I went home, I checked the effects and apparently you could set it. Stupid me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beast King Barbaros, Level 8
You can Normal Summon or Set this card without Tributing, but its original ATK will become 1900. You can Tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon this card. If you do: Destroy all cards your opponent controls.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my question is, Barbaros attack will be at 1900 when battle position changed right? Cause I have a feeling it is.
Back to top Go down
Jw2406
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Jw2406

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Beast King Barbaros!!   Beast King Barbaros!! EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:18 am

Ya
Back to top Go down
EarthBreaker
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
EarthBreaker

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Beast King Barbaros!!   Beast King Barbaros!! EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:41 am

Thanks! Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast King Barbaros!!   Beast King Barbaros!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast King Barbaros!!
Page 1 of 1