Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Question regarding soul Charge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
avalanchemanga
Duelist
Duelist
avalanchemanga

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-04-14

Question regarding soul Charge Empty
PostSubject: Question regarding soul Charge   Question regarding soul Charge EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:15 am

hi guys wld just like to enquire something regarding this qn.

1) is it compulsory for me to soul charge for EACH of MY TURNS or is it non-compulsory for me to do it each turn and just do it for ANY of MY TURN at my own will...say eg i dun wanna do it this turn but i can choose to do it next turn and so on so forth instead of having to do it EVERY turn...??

2)when i soul charge a card does it mean the card has to be from the top card of my deck instead of my hand??

3)when i soul charge and IF its from the top card of my deck, say for eg. my card is Blaster Blade and when i soul charge from tope card of my deck does it mean the card has to be a grade 2 or lower or can it be any card at all even being a grade 3, is that allowed??
Back to top Go down
razorwing
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
razorwing

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding soul Charge   Question regarding soul Charge EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 pm

1. Every turn after your ride phase, if your vanguard have soul charge, immediately at the start of main phase you must soul charge. Not anytime.

2. Soul charge must be done from top deck to soul.

3. Soul charged card goes to the bottom of vg, so grade does not matter.

Anyway hope these help.
Back to top Go down
avalanchemanga
Duelist
Duelist
avalanchemanga

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding soul Charge   Question regarding soul Charge EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:47 am

thksss razorwing u have been of great help...at least most of my doubts are cleared now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding soul Charge   Question regarding soul Charge Empty

Back to top Go down

Question regarding soul Charge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-YUGIOH Games :: Cardfight! Vanguard :: Cardfight! Vanguard General Discussion-
Jump to: