Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Doubts regarding soul savior dragon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
avalanchemanga
Duelist
Duelist
avalanchemanga

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-04-14

Doubts regarding soul savior dragon Empty
PostSubject: Doubts regarding soul savior dragon   Doubts regarding soul savior dragon EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 pm

okkkk i have a Qn to ask

Qn) Activate【R】: [Counter Blast (1), send this Unit
to Soul] If you have a 《Royal Paladin》 Vanguard,
search for 1 「Soul Saver Dragon」 from your Deck,
reveal it, send it to your Hand, and shuffle that Deck.

okk this is Pongal's effect, as seen from the above i am able to search for one SOUL SAVIOR DRAGON from my deck and place it on my "Hand" , am i allowed to ride it immediately once its in my hand alrdy or must i wait till my NEXT TURN before i can ride SOUL SAVIOR DRAGON...??
Back to top Go down
razorwing
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
razorwing

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding soul savior dragon   Doubts regarding soul savior dragon EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Next turn. U have pass your ride phase when you can activate pongal effect at main phase.
Back to top Go down
Dogchain
Sosuke Aizen
Sosuke Aizen

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding soul savior dragon   Doubts regarding soul savior dragon EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:21 pm

avalanchemanga wrote:
okkkk i have a Qn to ask

Qn) Activate【R】: [Counter Blast (1), send this Unit
to Soul] If you have a 《Royal Paladin》 Vanguard,
search for 1 「Soul Saver Dragon」 from your Deck,
reveal it, send it to your Hand, and shuffle that Deck.

okk this is Pongal's effect, as seen from the above i am able to search for one SOUL SAVIOR DRAGON from my deck and place it on my "Hand" , am i allowed to ride it immediately once its in my hand alrdy or must i wait till my NEXT TURN before i can ride SOUL SAVIOR DRAGON...??

u can only ride the SSD in ur next turn cause u are past the turn's RIDE phrase.

mite wanna know the phrases

DRAW and READY PHRASE
RIDE PHRASE
MAIN PHRASE
ATTACK PHRASE
- Battle Phrase (each attacker)
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelsociety.blogspot.com
avalanchemanga
Duelist
Duelist
avalanchemanga

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding soul savior dragon   Doubts regarding soul savior dragon EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 pm

does it also mean that if Pongal is still on my field b4 the ride phase, then i stand and draw, i can activate its ability by counterblasting one card and search for one SOUL SAVIOR DRAGON and ride it immediately since i havnt ride any cards yet??i simply move Pongal to soul and ride SOUL SAVIOR DRAGON???
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding soul savior dragon   Doubts regarding soul savior dragon EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:45 pm

avalanchemanga wrote:
does it also mean that if Pongal is still on my field b4 the ride phase, then i stand and draw, i can activate its ability by counterblasting one card and search for one SOUL SAVIOR DRAGON and ride it immediately since i havnt ride any cards yet??i simply move Pongal to soul and ride SOUL SAVIOR DRAGON???

NO.
Back to top Go down
Scraplover
Duelist
Duelist
Scraplover

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding soul savior dragon   Doubts regarding soul savior dragon EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 pm

After you stand and draw, you come to the ride phase. If you passed the ride phase, you reach the main phase. That's when you activate pongal's effect to send it to the soul and search for SSD. Since you passed the ride phase, you can't ride SSD this turn and thus could only ride the next turn. Hope I helped (:
Back to top Go down
avalanchemanga
Duelist
Duelist
avalanchemanga

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding soul savior dragon   Doubts regarding soul savior dragon EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:11 pm

thkkssss a bunch....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doubts regarding soul savior dragon   Doubts regarding soul savior dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Doubts regarding soul savior dragon
Page 1 of 1