Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
royroy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
royroy

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning Empty
PostSubject: Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning   Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:18 am

Hi guys, i would like to ask, if my opponent's machine emperor, be it wisel, grannel or skiel is special summoned due to its effect, i negate its summoning with solemn judgement /warning, and my opponent has another machine emperor in his hand, can he special summon it due to i negate the summon and destroy his machine emperor?

All opinions are welcomed. Thanks and all help is appreciated.

Last edited by royroy on Thu May 05, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning   Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:55 am

u can negate a summoning of a machine emperor (wisel, grannel) using warning, but not solemn.

and no, your opponent cannot special summon another machine emperor from his hand when his first machine emperor's summon was negated. This is because the first machine emperor was not "on the field" yet; its summon was negated. Therefore it does not fulfill the machine emperor's effect to be special summoned
Back to top Go down
royroy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
royroy

PostSubject: Re: Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning   Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:59 am

Thanks Ball-Snow for ur reply. Thats what i thought so too, but he insisted that he was able to special a 2nd machine emperor despite his 1st summoning was negated, so getting some opinions here. Thanks alot..
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning   Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:06 pm

royroy wrote:
Thanks Ball-Snow for ur reply. Thats what i thought so too, but he insisted that he was able to special a 2nd machine emperor despite his 1st summoning was negated, so getting some opinions here. Thanks alot..

Was it some guy using a Machine Emperor and Machine Soldier Ein deck?
Back to top Go down
royroy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
royroy

PostSubject: Re: Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning   Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm

@xxn00biexx: yups, with some malefic monsters to suicide due to no field card. U played with him too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning   Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning Empty

Back to top Go down

Machine Emperor vs Solemn Judgement/Warning
Page 1 of 1