Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jw2406
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Jw2406

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos Empty
PostSubject: Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos   Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Q: What if someone try to special summon Machina Fortress from his/her hand by discarding other machine-type monsters with level equal/more than 8 and then I activate Macro Cosmos that are set on the field, will Machina Fortress be special summon still? Because I was wondering whether can I chain my MC to have the discarded cards out of game?
Back to top Go down
YuGiLoo
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
YuGiLoo

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos   Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Jw2406 wrote:
Q: What if someone try to special summon Machina Fortress from his/her hand by discarding other machine-type monsters with level equal/more than 8 and then I activate Macro Cosmos that are set on the field, will Machina Fortress be special summon still? Because I was wondering whether can I chain my MC to have the discarded cards out of game?

i think still can sp...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YuGiLoo
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos   Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Please read Machina Fortress Special Summoning condition properly. Muz send to GY to Special Summon. So if RFG, never fulfil condition, GLHF. Btw, you cannot chain MC to the Summoning of Machina Fortress, because the sending is a cost.
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos   Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:10 pm

your MC must be face up on the field already.... Machina fortress's discarding is cost... so it must be paid be4 activating... then u chain MC == fortress already in grave... after MC resolve... fortress in grave will come back...
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos   Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:21 pm

M.fortess sp summon doesnt start a chain

in order to "waste" his cards, u must have cosmos face up 1st.the only way to sp summon fortress is to discard 2 other machine then sp summon fortress from hand.Cosmos doesnt stop its summoning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos   Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos Empty

Back to top Go down

Machina Fortress vs Macro Cosmos
Page 1 of 1