Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Junk Collector !

Go down 
+12
deathringer
genesis_warrior
XiaoCola
euphoaki
Lily321
andrewspectra
kKbz
DSummon
Axehead
Rauzes
bahamut84
Dknightz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Junk Collector ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:48 pm

pathetic usage of this deck. seriously. your scenario is already screwed. please. give up. you call that perfect? lol! have you even tried playing before?
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 pm

euphoaki wrote:
pathetic usage of this deck. seriously. your scenario is already screwed. please. give up. you call that perfect? lol! have you even tried playing before?

Which part of it is pathetic ? Why not you try explaining huh ? I am trying to explain here and you call it pathetic. You so pro you do it lah... Evil or Very Mad Isn't it obvious that I have used it ? What give up ? Who you think I am sia ? Pathetic ? Why not try you put a deck up here and I call it pathetic when you have cracked your head into improving the deck and you run so many round with friends until they know what cards you have in your hand and what moves you going make and what cards you going to even draw... Pathetic ? Hard work you know ? Shit your dick Head lah ! Pathetic ! I trying to come out with a version that do not require the perfect first hand to play, dun know dun anyhow say pathetic. I think you are the one pathetic here cause you know what is hard work behind every deck. I dun think you even worth to call yourself a duelist even. Pathetic ! Shit you lah ! I have trying to get fixes on this deck. You call this pathetic. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Dknightz on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lily321
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:57 pm

have anyone actually seen dknightz duel b4? im curious what kind of matches he played b4.. lol
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Explain let me ask you just 1 question. Why the hell are you setting all 4 traps of yours when you had the perfect chance to clear those from your hand? I'm pro? Nonsensical. I'm just playing by logic here. For goodness sake, wake up your damn idea la. You really want me to spell out how to utilize this deck? Get yourself a brain first. If you still cannot see what I mean by asking that question, please, do us a favour, think before you talk. Or in this case, POST.

To Lily: Nope. BUT, I dunno if i would want to even watch it in the 1st place. Its like, he acts without thinking through?
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Lily321 wrote:
have anyone actually seen dknightz duel b4? im curious what kind of matches he played b4.. lol

I dun duel with any other duelist. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:02 pm

euphoaki wrote:
Explain let me ask you just 1 question. Why the hell are you setting all 4 traps of yours when you had the perfect chance to clear those from your hand? I'm pro? Nonsensical. I'm just playing by logic here. For goodness sake, wake up your damn idea la. You really want me to spell out how to utilize this deck? Get yourself a brain first. If you still cannot see what I mean by asking that question, please, do us a favour, think before you talk. Or in this case, POST.

To Lily: Nope. BUT, I dunno if i would want to even watch it in the 1st place. Its like, he acts without thinking through?

I ask you lah. Do you think by using the effect of Junk Collectors will be enough to kill your opponent ? NO, you need to hit opponent with at least 4 time of Magical Explosion's effect even through you drop all your shit hand and your deck is left with 0 card. What damn logic you have sia ? I think you should be the one get a brain ba not me.
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Please. Shoot yourself. Knock yourself with the damn calculator. 2 Explosions is enough. ANY preschooler can tell you that if you gave them the digits to play with.

BASED ON YOUR "Creative" deck list.

24 magic.

Magical explosion does 200 per magic.

24 x 200 = 4800

4800 x 2 = ????

Hint for you. Its 9****

Hey!! Wait a minute! 4 digits there! Starting with a 9!!! Our lifepoints start with 8000 right? Or is it 18000? As what your highness said, 4 explosions to kill the opponent!

EDIT*** I think my brain works with E Maths BETTER THAN YOU. Cannot even calculate properly.
Back to top Go down
genesis_warrior
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Dknightz wrote:
euphoaki wrote:

Which part of it is pathetic ? Why not you try explaining huh ? I am trying to explain here and you call it pathetic. You so pro you do it lah... Evil or Very Mad Isn't it obvious that I have used it ? What give up ? Who you think I am sia ? Pathetic ? Why not try you put a deck up here and I call it pathetic when you have cracked your head into improving the deck and you run so many round with friends until they know what cards you have in your hand and what moves you going make and what cards you going to even draw... Pathetic ? Hard work you know ? Shit your dick Head lah ! Pathetic ! I trying to come out with a version that do not require the perfect first hand to play, dun know dun anyhow say pathetic. I think you are the one pathetic here cause you know what is hard work behind every deck. I dun think you even worth to call yourself a duelist even. Pathetic ! Shit you lah ! I have trying to get fixes on this deck. You call this pathetic. Evil or Very Mad

I only see you try to explain how the original deck works, not your "improved" version.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:10 pm

genesis_warrior wrote:
Dknightz wrote:
euphoaki wrote:

I only see you try to explain how the original deck works, not your "improved" version.

It is half way there but still not completed yet. Most likely be posting it on Saturday when I have confirm that it will work...
Back to top Go down
Lily321
Duelist
Duelist
Lily321

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Quote :

It is half way there but still not completed yet. Most likely be posting it on Saturday when I have confirm that it will work...

try to ask urself wad kind of question we gonna shoot on saturday might be a better solution for u.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Lily321 wrote:
Quote :

try to ask urself wad kind of question we gonna shoot on saturday might be a better solution for u.

I got it... But PLEASE GIVE FIXES THAT ARE USABLE BUT NOT RUBBISH ! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Yes yes flame more, then your awesome "fix your pro deck" thread will be closed.

Btw your deck suck.

1) 6 lightlords = fail
2) 2 of those 6 is Garoth which does nothing btw.
3) 3 spell reproduction is also fail.

Quote :
I dun duel with any other duelist.

As much as this is a self touching deck, you are contradicting yourself since you want to be able to not be dependant on your starting hand. Meaning you have to actually duel someone duh.

And this deck, once you let your opponent react, you are most likely dead, which is why the deck is designed to be played and win on the first turn and not 3 turns later, coz you will die instead.

1) you have not play tested this deck enough
2) probably dont have the deck either
3) I dont care who you think you are.
4) dont make it sound like you put in ALOT of effort into forming this deck because it is net decked and the whole concept is not created by you.

Quote :
and the last video done by me ( PERSONALLY ).

Link please =)
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:23 pm

I don't think we gave rubbish. Fixes to this deck? Like I mentioned before, seriously. Think about it first? Although I'll be nice and offer you one. How about Reckless Greed? =D Yes yes, I know.. skipping 2 draw phases. So not very good after all.. Oh, and since we can see evidence of net-decking(inspired by Bahamut84 Junk Blade deck), why not think of a Side Deck for it? I'm pretty sure you can find it right? =D

Crap! Bahamut84 reacted faster than me. I also want the link to your(Dknightz) video!!

The Reckless Greed was meant as a joke, but you never know, it can actually work~~ I tried, didn't exactly love it, but it did help~~
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:24 pm

euphoaki wrote:
Please. Shoot yourself. Knock yourself with the damn calculator. 2 Explosions is enough. ANY preschooler can tell you that if you gave them the digits to play with.

BASED ON YOUR "Creative" deck list.

24 magic.

Magical explosion does 200 per magic.

24 x 200 = 4800

4800 x 2 = ????

Hint for you. Its 9****

Hey!! Wait a minute! 4 digits there! Starting with a 9!!! Our lifepoints start with 8000 right? Or is it 18000? As what your highness said, 4 explosions to kill the opponent!

EDIT*** I think my brain works with E Maths BETTER THAN YOU. Cannot even calculate properly.

Excuse me ! It is never possible to throw ONLY MAGIC cards into the grave and left your hand with NOTHING ! IT IS NOT POSSIBLE ! EVEN BAHA himself cannot even do it. You do lah. Act Pro !
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:25 pm

And it is not possible to throw everything and leave yourself with 3 magical explosion too obviously.

But then again, its your PERFECT scenario.
Back to top Go down
deathringer
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
deathringer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:26 pm

i seriously think Dknightz is a Joke.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:28 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
Yes yes flame more, then your awesome "fix your pro deck" thread will be closed.

Btw your deck suck.

1) 6 lightlords = fail
2) 2 of those 6 is Garoth which does nothing btw.
3) 3 spell reproduction is also fail.

Quote :
I dun duel with any other duelist.

As much as this is a self touching deck, you are contradicting yourself since you want to be able to not be dependant on your starting hand. Meaning you have to actually duel someone duh.

And this deck, once you let your opponent react, you are most likely dead, which is why the deck is designed to be played and win on the first turn and not 3 turns later, coz you will die instead.

1) you have not play tested this deck enough
2) probably dont have the deck either
3) I dont care who you think you are.
4) dont make it sound like you put in ALOT of effort into forming this deck because it is net decked and the whole concept is not created by you.

Quote :
and the last video done by me ( PERSONALLY ).

Link please =)

Vid will be done if you want it, Ya so if the idea was not from me. I am editing the deck now so effort is put in...
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:30 pm

So you are trying to say that we do not have ways and means to burn the deck down you say? =D

1) For your DAMN info, 14 magic in grave along with one return from dd returning 3x junk collector and having 3 explosions in your grave is enough to kill.

2) SURE, you don't have ways to dump everything to grave and LEAVE YOUR HAND WITH NOTHING. SURE.

Of course, no scenario is perfect~~ but.. seriously, I CAN leave my hand with nothing. LOLZ

3) As per what was mentioned earlier, think before you post.

4) If you really want to learn how to burn your hand, try BEGGING. Someone might teach you. EVEN IF ITS BASED ON YOUR DAMN "PERFECT HAND" SCENARIO. Either that, or LOOK THROUGH your deck again. THINK about what the cards are for. PLAYTEST, or in farni terms, PLAY WITH YOURSELF.

Find other duelists to play with you la.. Its an advice for you. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:34 pm

LOL... Ever since you always get the first turn advantage, no matter who you fight is still the same ?
Back to top Go down
deathringer
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
deathringer

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Dknightz wrote:
LOL... Ever since you always get the first turn advantage, no matter who you fight is still the same ?

Every single game u start first sure win? u sure?
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:37 pm

What about round 2? Oh, and I'll have you know. There ARE cards that can stop you, even with your so called 1st turn advantage.

How many darn times do you want me to say, think before you act/post?
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:40 pm

all this would not have happened if

1) dknightz is not a liar
2) dknightz did not refuse to go out to meet us
3) dknightz did not hostile the whole forum
Back to top Go down
deathringer
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
deathringer

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:43 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
all this would not have happened if

1) dknightz is not a liar
2) dknightz did not refuse to go out to meet us
3) dknightz did not hostile the whole forum

i dun think is refuse, more like scared. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Lily321
Duelist
Duelist
Lily321

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:18 am

dknights, where do u live?
Back to top Go down
andrewspectra
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
andrewspectra

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:56 am

make this deck for wad.zzzzz less than 1 more month,charge enter banlist. then emo ? u are just feeding konami with more money .i am still waiting admins to do something bout dknightz
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewnwq.blogspot.com
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Dknightz wrote:

Who The Hell Say You Always Get?
U CHEAT?
LOL.

*Also, Wad if This cards Come?
-Herald Of Orange Light
-Herald Of Purple Light
-Herald Of Green light?

Upper hand Forever?
I Dun Think So.

NVM D-KNIGHT IS MAN.

*-Those Cards Not Used. But The Point of Saying Them is to show the loopholes he have in his mind:D

Also, Everydays Not Sunday, U Dun Get God Draws always:D
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:42 am

Dknightz wrote:
Ah... If still need more videos or explanation on how to work it, please comment and I will send you the link of 3 perfectly done videos posted on Youtube, DuelingDays~ and the last video done by me ( PERSONALLY ).

Ignore the fact that I'm supposed to be bringing you to reality by telling you the percentage of such precise scenarios are barely a single percent.

Though on another note, screw Youtube and DuelingDays version of playing the deck, I wanna see YOU playing the deck! Link requested!
Back to top Go down
Rooney_L
Duelist
Duelist
Rooney_L

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Percentage of OTK: Too little to be counted.
Reasons: D.D.R has to be in hand, number of magics in grave [take it as u have taken out your whole deck] If D.D.R is in hand it is very likely that light mornarch cannot be abused. If he has been used, no D.D.R for collector= no otk. No light mornarch= not enough hand count. Even with your 'god-like' hand it is unlikely to create a loop long enough for kill.
If u wanna play otk, play turtle/hero otk.
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:49 pm

to be honest, this deck does have quite a high percentage of being able to succeed. (higher than the rest la) but it really depends on quite a bit of luck and a lot of skill to pull it off successfully. Which in this sense, i'm still waiting for Dknightz to actually link us when he uploads his video!

On another hand. one card to add on that can screw you totally that is quite common these days.

D.D. Crow

And i would like to say that, its more or less the stuff you pull off with your cards in the deck that make it happen. D.D.R. is not the sole factor here. Phoenix blade too! XDXD Arms hole to bring it out is another card needed! =D
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:57 pm

D.D. Crow ? How sure are you to get it on your 1st hand ?
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:21 pm

are you sure you want to keep that sentence there? DID i even mention i can guarantee a crow?

i wouldn't mind meeting up with you and actually watch you play with that deck! =D IF you want to. how sure am I to make sure i get crow ah? i not sure leh.. but i can still screw you and your hikikomori moments with yugioh anyway.
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:59 pm

hikikomoris in Singapore?

That could mean that I am a school Hikikomori!

DESPAIR DESPAIR!!!!!!! =O

How will Mr knight fix the deck when Charge gets semi-ed or limited after Banlist?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Neuxcharge
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:03 pm

I got backup side deck for this deck already... HEHE ! ! ! Change them to Magical Mallet !
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 pm

lol, might as well transform it into Tempest Collector OTK! XD
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:15 pm

no problem. his deck already died WITHOUT the upcoming list. and yeah~~ example of one is the creator of this thread. eh.. i won't really say strictly hikikomori. just.. loner i guess. Not playing a card game with others.

wow.. more gambling with luck after banlist.. well, it MIGHT work?
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Dknightz wrote:
D.D. Crow ? How sure are you to get it on your 1st hand ?

sum random side board like 3x crow?
oso, activate of set mystical/dust tonardo on ur ddr=gg
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:02 pm

lolz. we HAVE to pull him out one day. XD
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:04 pm

oh...
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:05 pm

omg~ that reply damn lukewarm la can? =D come out~~ have fun!!
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Oh no! Eupho has hurt the Onion Knight's feelings! =O
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 pm

how i hurt his feelings? >< it is a sincere invite sia~~ T.T

OUH.. i get it.. totally forgot that i sort of insulted that guy about the mallet. >.<

ps: Onion Knight in Dissidia is STRONG!!
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Dknightz wrote:
I got backup side deck for this deck already... HEHE ! ! ! Change them to Magical Mallet !

HE-HE GREAT IDEA!

Now post the damn video already ffs.
Back to top Go down
Rooney_L
Duelist
Duelist
Rooney_L

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Yea. come on with the vid. i wanna see it work its wonders.
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:35 pm

And no rick roll videos!

Seriously, I get enough links from Axeren on MSN Already! D=<
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:58 am

euphoaki wrote:
how i hurt his feelings? >< it is a sincere invite sia~~ T.T

OUH.. i get it.. totally forgot that i sort of insulted that guy about the mallet. >.<

ps: Onion Knight in Dissidia is STRONG!!

when you want to duel ? I mean I see if I am free... and where ?? ( THIS IS NOT A CHALLENGE but a casual duel ) What time ? You have a lighlord deck cause i am missing a partner to duel with for the deck preview...
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:12 am

NUU!

Eupho! it be a trap!

"ITS A TRAP!"- Admiral Ackbar =O
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:30 am

...... What trap sia ! I just want a partner for deck preview ! !
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:34 am

EEEEEEK!

You have Youtube account? =O
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 am

yay!! someone agreeing to meet me sia! =3 Lightlord ah.. have ah. pm me your phone number, or you can just sms me at 91449060. =D Trap or not, we'll see ba~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Junk Collector !
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next