Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Junk Collector !

Go down 
+12
deathringer
genesis_warrior
XiaoCola
euphoaki
Lily321
andrewspectra
kKbz
DSummon
Axehead
Rauzes
bahamut84
Dknightz
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 am

Total Cards:
● Main Deck : 40 cards
● Extra Deck : 0 cards
● Side Deck : 0 cards

● English Version:

● Main Deck: [ 40 Cards ]

● Monsters: [ 12 Monsters ]

Junk Collector x3
Kuraz the Light Monarch x3
Jain, Lightsworn Paladin x2
Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior x2
Ehren, Lightsworn Monk x2

● Magics: [ 24 magics ]

Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade x3
Hidden Armory x3
D・D・R x3
Charge of the Light Brigade x3
Solar Recharge x3
Spell Reproduction x3
Magical Stone Excavation x2
Reinforcement of the Army x1
Monster Gate x1
Reasoning x1
Card Destruction x1

● Traps: [ 4 traps ]

Magical Explosion x3
Return from the Different Dimension x1

● Japanese Version:

● Main Deck: [ 40 cards ]

● Monsters: [ 12 monsters ]

ジャンク・コレクター x3
光帝クライス x3
ライトロード・パラディン ジェイン x2
ライトロード・ウォリアー ガロス x2
ライトロード・モンク エイリン x2

● Magics: [ 24 magics ]

神剣-フェニックスブレード x3
アームズ・ホール x3
D・D・R x3
光の援軍 x3
ソーラー・エクスチェンジ x3
まほうさせい x3
まほうせきのさいくつ x2
ぞうえん x1
モンスターゲート x1
名推理 x1
手札抹殺 x1

● Traps: [ 4 traps ]

マジカル・エクスプロージョン x3
異次元からの帰還 x1

~ Please rate, comment and fix on the decks. Thank you ! ~ Signing off: D.Knightz ~

* This deck is inspired by Bahamut84's Junk Blade Deck.

How to use :

1. Get as many Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade into the graveyard as possible then in the process of getting the Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade, the Kuraz the Light Monarch will somehow make it's way into the graveyard then use the Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade's effect to remove Kuraz the Light Monarch from play then using D.D.R to bring him back then use Kuraz the Light Monarch to blow up himself and D.D.R to draw 2 cards. Then continue on the loop until you have leave with 5 cards or less ( Better 1 card leave ) then use D.D.R to bring back the Junk Collector x2 on to the field. Then set Magical Explosion down. Then END TURN ! When your opponent finish his draw, use the Magical Explosion on your opponent. Then use Junk Collector-s' effect to remove Magical Explosion from play. Then OTK ! lol!

Last edited by Dknightz on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Sorry me no speak japanese (and probably most of the members here)

Can teach me how to play the deck? then we can rate fix for you =)
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Rauzes
Duelist
Duelist
Rauzes

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:16 pm

ITT: Pretentious Japanese Wannabe.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 pm

LOL . . . Updated !
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Dknightz wrote:

How to use :

1. Try to throw as many magic cards into graveyard then use Magical Explosion or it's effect to kill opponent...

I donch quite undarstand how to da dek throw magik crds into grve!!! explain ploxx.
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:07 pm

I only see the copying of Japanese even, theres the Kanji name dont use, go and copy the Hiragana version. Even people who can read Japanese also think waste time
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:09 pm

So... you dunno how the deck works and you want us to fix the deck for you?

You are Dknightz leh, you dunno how to play the deck who will know how to.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:22 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
So... you dunno how the deck works and you want us to fix the deck for you?

You are Dknightz leh, you dunno how to play the deck who will know how to.

Stop joking le lah... Be serious ? You create a deck similar to this deck build but same way of playing what !

Read the original post, UPDATED !
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Then still need to fix meh.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:49 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
Then still need to fix meh.

ah... Ya ! cannot throw magic as fast as you in your youtube vids ?
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:16 pm

User problem.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:37 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
User problem.

but this deck can make not that depend on the 1st hand or not ?
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
kKbz

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:46 pm

U even mention the person who play the deck .. Giving comment is like commenting on 'that person' deck building skills...

Who will do that? .. Even if there is people , they would have give comments the moment Bahamut uses the deck tat time and NOT this time .

Quote :

=.= if u dun do first turn .. people can use cards they side deck against u to prevent ur combos..
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:53 pm

kKbz wrote:
U even mention the person who play the deck .. Giving comment is like commenting on 'that person' deck building skills...

Who will do that? .. Even if there is people , they would have give comments the moment Bahamut uses the deck tat time and NOT this time .

Quote :

=.= if u dun do first turn .. people can use cards they side deck against u to prevent ur combos..

Ah... That is why I asked if there is any build that DUN depend rely on the 1st hand and still can complete the combo / OTK ?

P.S. :: Read the rules and regulations. It states that player if using not their original deck list. " PLEASE STATE THE SOURCE / PERSON AT THE END OF THE TEXT. "
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Then obviously you need to understand the concept of the deck first.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:04 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
Then obviously you need to understand the concept of the deck first.

okay I will go further try this deck out ...
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Dknightz wrote:

Ah... That is why I asked if there is any build that DUN depend rely on the 1st hand and still can complete the combo / OTK ?

Yeah it's TOTALLY possible to create a deck who's victory does not depend on the starting hand at all. Like yeah, really.

/sarcasm ttm.

Last edited by Axehead on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
andrewspectra
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
andrewspectra

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:36 pm

i think everyone in the forum knows that bahamut created this deck . why bother posting ? trying to show off some skills ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewnwq.blogspot.com
Lily321
Duelist
Duelist
Lily321

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:41 am

wtb plagiarism detector
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:36 am

andrewspectra wrote:
i think everyone in the forum knows that bahamut created this deck . why bother posting ? trying to show off some skills ?

ah... no... I was trying to improve on the weakness of such a well done deck so that it can still be played on a bad 1st hand...
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:37 am

I did not create the deck. I obviously seen the idea online and i just "improve on the weakness of such a well done deck so that it can still be played on a bad 1st hand..."

or watever Dknightz said.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:27 pm

hehe ! ! ! Great deck ahead of us... Let not leave the topic and discuss more about the deck ?
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:41 pm

just one question. why should we be discussing about a deck that is so obviously plagiarized?
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:52 pm

That is why I say we discuss to make it a better one ?
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:56 pm

why not you, TRY to make it better with contributing ideas and new cards, THEN ask for help with reviewing? rather than giving us the COPIED decklist, and ask for ideas to make it better?
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Ah... This deck is original deck cause the build is different... It is not copied... LOL... I thinking to come out with similar but don have to need to depend much on the 1st hand... I got the idea of abusing Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter & Morphing Jar effect with Book of Eclipse... May add Questioning inside...
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Quote :
improve on the weakness of such a well done deck

wow, so sophisticated. improving the weakness, of a well done deck. what the hell does that mean?

original coz the build is different. yah i dont see you using any other method of dumping the deck except the same lightlord engine.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:17 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
Quote :
improve on the weakness of such a well done deck

wow, so sophisticated. improving the weakness, of a well done deck. what the hell does that mean?

original coz the build is different. yah i dont see you using any other method of dumping the deck except the same lightlord engine.

I am now working on one using Morphing Jar and Book of Eclipse and book of moon ?
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:45 pm

then might as well play empty jar duh?
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Dknightz wrote:

1. Get as many Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade into the graveyard as possible then in the process of getting the Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade, the Kuraz the Light Monarch will somehow make it's way into the graveyard then use the Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade's effect to remove Kuraz the Light Monarch from play then using D.D.R to bring him back then use Kuraz the Light Monarch to blow up himself and D.D.R to draw 2 cards. Then continue on the loop until you have leave with 5 cards or less ( Better 1 card leave ) then use D.D.R to bring back the Junk Collector x2 on to the field. Then set Magical Explosion down. Then END TURN ! When your opponent finish his draw, use the Magical Explosion on your opponent. Then use Junk Collector-s' effect to remove Magical Explosion from play. Then OTK ! lol!

hey,
can i ask,
if is 1 blade in grave nuff alr?
oso,how does kuraz make its way to the grave, dun get u eh..
wad is the loop??(refer to the bold line in quote)

Pls Explain.
i Dun Get you.

LETS HELP THIS GUY KAE?
HE SERIOUSLY NID A DECk After Those [censored by admin] failed busters that idk how they work
I WOULD RATHER SEE A NET-DECK, Then A Dknight Deck:D
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:33 pm

LOL... I redo the part on how to use the deck.

Game 1st Turn: I start first. First I draw 6 cards. ( Let talk about a perfect hand on 1st hand ). I have 2 Charge of the Light Brigade, 1 D.D.R, 1 Reasoning, Hidden Armory x2. Then I use the 2 Hidden Armory to bring out 2 D.D.R into my hand. In the process, I send 2 top cards into the graveyard. Then I use the 2 Charge of the Light Brigade to bring out Jain, Lightsworn Paladin & Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior while I have 6 more top deck cards send to the grave. Then I check my grave if I drop any Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade and also check for Kuraz the Light Monarch, Junk Collector or any warrior monsters drop into the grave. If there is 2 of them ( Best will be Kuraz the Light Monarch & Junk Collector ) , then use the effect of the Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade to send them out play. Then using the D.D.R. in my hand, I bring back Kuraz the Light Monarch onto my field. Then I use the Kuraz the Light Monarch to blow up himself and D.D.R to draw 2 more cards. Then use another Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade to send the Kuraz the Light Monarch and another warrior monster remove from play. Then use another D.D.R. in my hand to bring Kuraz the Light Monarch on the field then blow up himself and D.D.R up until I get the 3 Magical Explosion & 1 Return from the Different Dimension into my hand ( Ah... If you used up all the D.D.R s before you get them into your hands, normally the Spell Reproduction or the Magical Stone Excavation will just nice be drawn into your hand. So make use of the Magical Stone Excavation / Spell Reproduction 's effect to discard the 2 Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade into the grave. Then use the effect to bring back D.D.R. into the hand. Then start the Kuraz the Light Monarch Draw Loop again. ) Then best to drop / draw until you are leave with less than / equal to 5 cards in my deck and with my hand size of 6 cards ( After discarding at the end phrase ) . Then I set the 3 Magical Explosion and 1 Return from the Different Dimension with my field empty. Then END TURN !

Game 2nd Turn: Your Opponent draw then set his monsters then you activate the 3 Magical Explosion causing a damage of 7800 to him then use the Return from the Different Dimension to bring back your 3 Junk Collectors. Then use their effect and send the 3 Magical Explosion out from play then you inflict on him another 7800 so altogether you inflicted 15600 on his lifepoints. One Turn Kill ( OTK ).

Game 3rd Turn: Your opponent will never see himself in the 3rd turn...

That is under the perfect condition then inflict the damage so much. Normally max only can 13000 to 10000 ( or worse exactly 8000 / worse of the worse, less than 7999 ).

Ah... If still need more videos or explanation on how to work it, please comment and I will send you the link of 3 perfectly done videos posted on Youtube, DuelingDays~ and the last video done by me ( PERSONALLY ).
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:48 pm

pathetic usage of this deck. seriously. your scenario is already screwed. please. give up. you call that perfect? lol! have you even tried playing before?
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 pm

euphoaki wrote:
pathetic usage of this deck. seriously. your scenario is already screwed. please. give up. you call that perfect? lol! have you even tried playing before?

Which part of it is pathetic ? Why not you try explaining huh ? I am trying to explain here and you call it pathetic. You so pro you do it lah... Evil or Very Mad Isn't it obvious that I have used it ? What give up ? Who you think I am sia ? Pathetic ? Why not try you put a deck up here and I call it pathetic when you have cracked your head into improving the deck and you run so many round with friends until they know what cards you have in your hand and what moves you going make and what cards you going to even draw... Pathetic ? Hard work you know ? Shit your dick Head lah ! Pathetic ! I trying to come out with a version that do not require the perfect first hand to play, dun know dun anyhow say pathetic. I think you are the one pathetic here cause you know what is hard work behind every deck. I dun think you even worth to call yourself a duelist even. Pathetic ! Shit you lah ! I have trying to get fixes on this deck. You call this pathetic. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Dknightz on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lily321
Duelist
Duelist
Lily321

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:57 pm

have anyone actually seen dknightz duel b4? im curious what kind of matches he played b4.. lol
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Explain let me ask you just 1 question. Why the hell are you setting all 4 traps of yours when you had the perfect chance to clear those from your hand? I'm pro? Nonsensical. I'm just playing by logic here. For goodness sake, wake up your damn idea la. You really want me to spell out how to utilize this deck? Get yourself a brain first. If you still cannot see what I mean by asking that question, please, do us a favour, think before you talk. Or in this case, POST.

To Lily: Nope. BUT, I dunno if i would want to even watch it in the 1st place. Its like, he acts without thinking through?
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Lily321 wrote:
have anyone actually seen dknightz duel b4? im curious what kind of matches he played b4.. lol

I dun duel with any other duelist. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:02 pm

euphoaki wrote:
Explain let me ask you just 1 question. Why the hell are you setting all 4 traps of yours when you had the perfect chance to clear those from your hand? I'm pro? Nonsensical. I'm just playing by logic here. For goodness sake, wake up your damn idea la. You really want me to spell out how to utilize this deck? Get yourself a brain first. If you still cannot see what I mean by asking that question, please, do us a favour, think before you talk. Or in this case, POST.

To Lily: Nope. BUT, I dunno if i would want to even watch it in the 1st place. Its like, he acts without thinking through?

I ask you lah. Do you think by using the effect of Junk Collectors will be enough to kill your opponent ? NO, you need to hit opponent with at least 4 time of Magical Explosion's effect even through you drop all your shit hand and your deck is left with 0 card. What damn logic you have sia ? I think you should be the one get a brain ba not me.
Back to top Go down
euphoaki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
euphoaki

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Please. Shoot yourself. Knock yourself with the damn calculator. 2 Explosions is enough. ANY preschooler can tell you that if you gave them the digits to play with.

BASED ON YOUR "Creative" deck list.

24 magic.

Magical explosion does 200 per magic.

24 x 200 = 4800

4800 x 2 = ????

Hint for you. Its 9****

Hey!! Wait a minute! 4 digits there! Starting with a 9!!! Our lifepoints start with 8000 right? Or is it 18000? As what your highness said, 4 explosions to kill the opponent!

EDIT*** I think my brain works with E Maths BETTER THAN YOU. Cannot even calculate properly.
Back to top Go down
genesis_warrior
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
genesis_warrior

Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Dknightz wrote:
euphoaki wrote:

Which part of it is pathetic ? Why not you try explaining huh ? I am trying to explain here and you call it pathetic. You so pro you do it lah... Evil or Very Mad Isn't it obvious that I have used it ? What give up ? Who you think I am sia ? Pathetic ? Why not try you put a deck up here and I call it pathetic when you have cracked your head into improving the deck and you run so many round with friends until they know what cards you have in your hand and what moves you going make and what cards you going to even draw... Pathetic ? Hard work you know ? Shit your dick Head lah ! Pathetic ! I trying to come out with a version that do not require the perfect first hand to play, dun know dun anyhow say pathetic. I think you are the one pathetic here cause you know what is hard work behind every deck. I dun think you even worth to call yourself a duelist even. Pathetic ! Shit you lah ! I have trying to get fixes on this deck. You call this pathetic. Evil or Very Mad

I only see you try to explain how the original deck works, not your "improved" version.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:10 pm

genesis_warrior wrote:
Dknightz wrote:
euphoaki wrote:

I only see you try to explain how the original deck works, not your "improved" version.

It is half way there but still not completed yet. Most likely be posting it on Saturday when I have confirm that it will work...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Junk Collector ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Collector !   Junk Collector ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Junk Collector !
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next