Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?

Go down 
+10
bahamut84
jadow
XiaoCola
Dknightz
Axehead
Godlike
pokekid88
TehExpress
Ball-Snow
AngryBoy92
14 posters
AuthorMessage
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? Empty
PostSubject: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:51 am

Can or cant? I think this is quite it is quite posible since Vayu states dat it special summon the BF sychro nt sychro summon the BF sychro so can just ignore the 1 BF tuner + 2 or more non-tuner monster?
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:07 am

yes, thats most likely ><
Back to top Go down
TehExpress
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 am

sry cant it stats only 1 bf non tuner

While this card is face-up on the field, this card cannot be used as Synchro Material. If this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play this card and a "Blackwing" non-Tuner monster in your Graveyard, and Special Summon 1 "Blackwing " Synchro Monster with an identical Level from your Extra Deck. The effect(s) of the Special Summoned monster by this effect is negated.

so dun think can
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am

このカードがフィールド上に表側表示で存在する限り、このカードをシンクロ素材とする事はできない。このカードが墓地に存在する場合、このカードと墓地に存在するチューナー以外の「BF(ブラックフェザー)」と名のついたモンスター1体をゲームから除外し、そのレベルの合計と同じレベルの「BF(ブラックフェザー)」と名のついたシンクロモンスター1体をエクストラデッキから特殊召喚する事ができる。この効果で特殊召喚したモンスターの効果は無効化される。

Yup...cannot....unless they release a level 7 BF monster.....LOL
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
Godlike
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:01 am

armor wing la if got armor wing means can?
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:01 am

Can use Armoured Wing wad...
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:05 am

Axehead wrote:
Can use Armoured Wing wad...

Ya...if like that can....but u wan waste a armour wing to sync another XXXXX monster?
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:12 am

If Armor wing happens to be there with vayu at some particular time when you really need it, I dun see why not..
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:25 am

LOL... Then no point le lah... If you are PRO enough to throw the BF-Armor Master into the graveyard !!!
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:29 am

Dknightz wrote:
LOL... Then no point le lah... If you are PRO enough to throw the BF-Armor Master into the graveyard !!!

he is saying in a case that your armor master is in the graveyard, u can use it with vayu's effect mah ( 刚好 )

and not on purpose u go do it
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:31 am

Oooppppsss..... Mistaken... But he is pro enough to throw it inside graveyard.... There is no point special summoning BF-Silver Wind out le...
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Dknightz wrote:
Oooppppsss..... Mistaken... But he is pro enough to throw it inside graveyard.... There is no point special summoning BF-Silver Wind out le...

torrential tribute,
mirror force,
fissure
smashing ground.
u still can have back up number 2!
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:55 pm

.... ever heard of a amour wing getting killed?? mine keeps meeting JD.

and y cant he summon blizzard to synchro armswing. shoot using DDB. sp summon amour wing using vayu. shoot using DDB then sp summon silver wing. to shoot again. 4200 dmg for a blizzard and 2 vayu in grave.

Last edited by jadow on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Lol that's why, you say like as if the only way an Armoured Wing would ever get into the grave was if the player does it intentionally, disregarding the fact that the game is full of destruction cards.

So it's either you're missing some part of your brain, or you're just spamming. No offence tho.
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:29 am

I am glad dat ppl understand what I mean cause I din really intend to let my armor master die lolx
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:47 am

AngryBoy92 wrote:
I am glad dat ppl understand what I mean cause I din really intend to let my armor master die lolx

Who in the right mind would?
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:59 am

No 1. if you really would intend for it to go grave,
confirm got plans de marh.
wont possible allow opp to get shocked and sae
I'M loving it!
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:37 am

Q:墓地のBF-大旆のヴァーユとBF-アーマード・ウィングを除外して
 BF-孤高のシルバー・ウィンドを特殊召喚できますか?
A:調整中

lol...
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:31 pm

What the... I asked my friends le... They say can cause can ignore the summoning requirements...
Back to top Go down
sinstudent
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
sinstudent

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Dknightz wrote:
What the... I asked my friends le... They say can cause can ignore the summoning requirements...

note: your friend's opinion does not matter. your friend does not have konami as his/her surname.

vayu card effect :While this card is face-up on the field, this card cannot be used as Synchro Material. If this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play this card and a "Blackwing" non-Tuner monster in your Graveyard, and Special Summon 1 "Blackwing " Synchro Monster with an identical Level from your Extra Deck. The effect(s) of the Special Summoned monster by this effect is negated.

do take note that there is NO part of the effect stating that summoning conditions are to be ignored. if u are referring to the last effect of vayu, being the effect negation of the synchro monster, it does not mean u ignore the summoning conditions. conditions are not effects and vice versa. In other words, it is still ambiguous whether vayu can perform acrobatics with silver wind, please wait for konami's response.
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:50 pm

银风鸦
免疫战破的效果 在第一次有「BF」被战破时强制适用 不能自主选择适用时机
能用大旆的效果召唤

Wonder if thats an update....
Back to top Go down
Akira
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Akira

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:16 am

Quote :
Q:《BF-大旆のヴァーユ》の効果で特殊召喚できますか?
A:可能です。(09/07/23)
  「チューナー以外のモンスター2体以上」はシンクロ召喚時の制約になります。
Source: 《BF-孤高のシルバー・ウィンド》 -遊戯王カードWiki

Rough Translations:
Q: Can it (Blackwing - Lone Silver Wind) be special summoned through the effect of Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor?
A: It is possible. (23th July 2009)
The restriction of "2 or more non-tuner monsters" is only for Synchro Summoning.

On the same topic of Vayu, do note that the Blackwing special summoned through Vayu's effect is not legally Synchro Summoned; i.e. that monster cannot be Monster Reborn, etc. You can think of Vayu's effect as a Synchro version of Magical Scientist/Cyber-Stein's effect.
Back to top Go down
http://duelistcodex.wordpress.com/
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:03 am

thx for clarifying
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Akira wrote:
Quote :

Rough Translations:
Q: Can it (Blackwing - Lone Silver Wind) be special summoned through the effect of Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor?
The restriction of "2 or more non-tuner monsters" is only for Synchro Summoning.

On the same topic of Vayu, do note that the Blackwing special summoned through Vayu's effect is not legally Synchro Summoned; i.e. that monster cannot be Monster Reborn, etc. You can think of Vayu's effect as a Synchro version of Magical Scientist/Cyber-Stein's effect.

Meaning cannot use Black Shining G?
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Shining G is negate a special summon of a Synchro monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:30 am

bahamut84 wrote:
Shining G is negate a special summon of a Synchro monster.

Baha, its destroy not negate... lol...
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:06 am

ok that was my bad... Whenever I think of some funny effect that reacts to something I would think negation =(
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:54 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
ok that was my bad... Whenever I think of some funny effect that reacts to something I would think negation =(

Normal mah, people always try make cards they use stronger. Like last weekend Jurong tourney the Mirror of Oathes.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:33 pm

what hap?
mind explaining?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:12 pm

The guy just thot that mirror of oath is "negate and destroy monster(s) SS from deck. Draw 1 card." Tat's all.
Back to top Go down
dl_rol
Duelist
Duelist
dl_rol

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:22 am

Akira wrote:
Quote :

Rough Translations:

if cant monster reborn can use dark creator o not? o is it the same? im confused silent
Back to top Go down
sinstudent
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
sinstudent

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

if u cant monster reborn obviously u cant use dark creator. as mentioned, the synchro which is summoned by vayu is not properly synchro summoned, there is no way u can summon it back from the grave.
Back to top Go down
dl_rol
Duelist
Duelist
dl_rol

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:10 pm

then i wonder whats the use of dark creator in my vayu graveyard deck huh....
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:24 pm

dl_rol wrote:

u can use yr brain on other dark.
darkdive is the key

another lame qns, vayu effect states its effect is negated on the field, does that mean the tuner part is oso negated and can become " one or more non tuner " when synchro?

usually is one tuner plus non tuner.
so does vayu becomes "non tuner " on the field?

jus asking,
COS ITS LAME
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
dl_rol
Duelist
Duelist
dl_rol

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:07 pm

ya im confuse to althought state as tuner, i think its the effect that states it cant syncro so cant become non tuner while being a tuner.... am i rite? so lame and confusing
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:51 pm

dl_rol wrote:

To reuse those that ARE properly summoned...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?   Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Vayu The Big Flag SP Summon BF-Silver wind the Isolated?
Page 1 of 1