Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

VaYU the BIG FLAG

Go down 
+3
sinstudent
Maelstrom
L0KI
7 posters
AuthorMessage
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2009-01-17

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:03 pm

The card is not yet implemented but planning can still be done.

Monster- 22
3x BF - Qua'lat
2x BF- Sirocco
2X BF Shura
2x BF Bora
3x BF GALE
2x BF BLIZZARD
2X BF ELVEN
2x BF VAYU
1X DAD
2x Dark Grepher

Spell - 9
3x Black Whirlwind
1x ROTA
2x Allure of Darkness
1x Heavy Storm
1x Brain Control
2x DDB

Traps - 9
2x Bottomless
3x Solemn
2x Delta Crow
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential

Last edited by L0KI on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2008-07-01

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Don't run diabolic/solemn. 2 DDB? Foolish Burial could be of help. Necro Gardna too. Blizzard is not needed in this build. Gorz/Trago/Sangan. Max out Qa'lat and +1 Elfen, you can -1 Lance too.
Back to top Go down
sinstudent
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
sinstudent

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-12-22

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:16 pm

ddb? u mean burial from a different dimension. ddb is dark dive bomber. they are different things. this decklist is netdecked from youtube i guess, looks very familiar.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:21 pm

seriously dun run diabolic. i dun see its point, u got no way to send him back to deck, so use him jus to summon grpher or just to lessen the cards in deck?? since u are running vayu and grepher, can max ur elfens and ur sirocco.
Back to top Go down
sinstudent
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
sinstudent

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:35 pm

XiaoCola wrote:
seriously dun run diabolic. i dun see its point, u got no way to send him back to deck, so use him jus to summon grpher or just to lessen the cards in deck?? since u are running vayu and grepher, can max ur elfens and ur sirocco.

what has using diabolic have anything to do with sending it to the deck? i dont think u shd max elfen or sirroco, too many dead draws. however, i do think that if u run diabolic and grepher, u shd add 1 zombie carrier.

anyway heres the link from youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V81AVNC5pFE&feature=channel_page
and u should also notice that in this vid,the concept of using vayu is good on paper, but it isnt really that practical, considering that in the 2 duels, that vayu combo wasnt even used
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:41 pm

DDB in main deck is obviously different dimension burial. DDB in extra deck is dark dive.
I haven;t watch the utube video.

Solemn is a good trap la, if there;s a better substitute can tell me?
Diabolic and Vayu for graveyard controll.
can rate the new deck now?
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:42 pm

sinstudent wrote:
what has using diabolic have anything to do with sending it to the deck? i dont think u shd max elfen or sirroco, too many dead draws.

He could find another alternative.
but wad i meant with Diabolic is that wad do he plan to use it with? he can only use with gerpher and only summon 1 more diabolic then it is the end for it. he cannot use it animore.maybe he only plan to use it once. i dunno larh.
Btw, elfen and sirroco isnt really dead draw. elfen can be norm summon when have bf, whihc high chance have. and Sirroco is to fill up field when nothing on it.
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Elven is not a dead draw but sirrocco is, only if u get it on 1st turn.
I remove diabolic I put it in my buster deck instead.
is 1 burial enough? if I put 2 I'm afraid it will slows the deck down
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 pm

L0KI wrote:
DDB in main deck is obviously different dimension burial. DDB in extra deck is dark dive.

Solemn can be useful but not in this deck. It's meant to be fast correct? You need more room for other stuff already, you have only 9 spells. -.- Anyway if you want to pay 4k lp and let your opponent OTK you easier then go ahead, run 3 Solemn.

Diabolic and Vayu for graveyard control? What can you control with diabolic? Vayu's effect requires a BF non-tuner monster. Diabolic is just useless, unless you wanna synchro a 8 or 9 star out with Gale/Blizzard (a waste, honestly). And btw, run 2 burial and run Gardna. Seriously. Gardna will help out this deck in both protection and as an extra target for Grepher.

Example: Dump Elfen, special summon Grepher, drop Vayu/Gardna to dump a Vayu/Gardna in grave. Depends on what you have in hand, if you discard Vayu then dump Gardna and vice versa. You have played against Lightlords correct? You should know how irritating multiple Gardna are.
Back to top Go down
sinstudent
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
sinstudent

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
L0KI wrote:

Solemn can be useful but not in this deck. It's meant to be fast correct? You need more room for other stuff already, you have only 9 spells. -.- Anyway if you want to pay 4k lp and let your opponent OTK you easier then go ahead, run 3 Solemn.

Diabolic and Vayu for graveyard control? What can you control with diabolic? Vayu's effect requires a BF non-tuner monster. Diabolic is just useless, unless you wanna synchro a 8 or 9 star out with Gale/Blizzard (a waste, honestly). And btw, run 2 burial and run Gardna. Seriously. Gardna will help out this deck in both protection and as an extra target for Grepher.

Example: Dump Elfen, special summon Grepher, drop Vayu/Gardna to dump a Vayu/Gardna in grave. Depends on what you have in hand, if you discard Vayu then dump Gardna and vice versa. You have played against Lightlords correct? You should know how irritating multiple Gardna are.

i seriously dont understand your mentality of 'solemn is a good trap, so must put'. .
means exodia set is a good monster,cos if u draw 5 in first turn, its an FTK!!!! SO MUST PUT IN DECK
yes gardna is too strong lol! Imo diabolic is just for ddb shooting. not much opp to synchro with it.
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:07 pm

sinstudent wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
L0KI wrote:

i seriously dont understand your mentality of 'solemn is a good trap, so must put'. .
means exodia set is a good monster,cos if u draw 5 in first turn, its an FTK!!!! SO MUST PUT IN DECK
yes gardna is too strong lol! Imo diabolic is just for ddb shooting. not much opp to synchro with it.

forgot about gardna, but its kinda slow. Solemn help me a lot before to finish opponent and to defend from irritating spell and traps in which cold wave cannot do. Exodia is useless lah, so if I play gardna no need qualat?
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:33 pm

L0KI wrote:
sinstudent wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
L0KI wrote:

forgot about gardna, but its kinda slow. Solemn help me a lot before to finish opponent and to defend from irritating spell and traps in which cold wave cannot do. Exodia is useless lah, so if I play gardna no need qualat?

Even though solemns are slow, it's good to run it because it can counter quite a lot of stuff. Unless of course, you are aiming for FTK instead of OTK.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:53 pm

If you really want to run Solemn I can't stop you, but that makes Gardna somewhat a necessity. And no, Qa'lat can still be run in 2s. It is NOT slow, trust me. It just goes too well with Vayu and Grepher... Are lightlords slow just because they run Gardna? Will Gardna slow them down? No. Plus you can reuse Gardna with Burial from D.D.
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Agree I think I'll try gardna, is 2 gardna enuf or put 3?
Back to top Go down
sinstudent
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
sinstudent

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
If you really want to run Solemn I can't stop you, but that makes Gardna somewhat a necessity. And no, Qa'lat can still be run in 2s. It is NOT slow, trust me. It just goes too well with Vayu and Grepher... Are lightlords slow just because they run Gardna? Will Gardna slow them down? No. Plus you can reuse Gardna with Burial from D.D.

i think u cant compare gardna in lightlord like that. do keep in mind that lightlords mill them to the grave. bf doesnt have the milling ability, therefore if it gets in ur hand always without any grepher, then ouch, its slow. besides, lightlords have lumina to discard gardna to the grave/monster reincarnation..blah blah...bf only has grepher. thats why speed wise, i still think using the regular bf build is better than adding diabolic/vayu/burial..

just my humble opinion....
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:50 pm

My current BF deck is pure BF and guess wat, it has a high chance of getting owned by beast-synchro, buster and many more even my arcana world can ocassionally skip my pure BF deck, with the release of Vayu, I thnk I cn giv it a try whether its good or not?
Back to top Go down
lightlord
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
lightlord

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-01

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:08 pm

dun play gardna too slow le. u can onli discard it via dark grepher while in lightlord deck u can have lots of ways to discard gardna and even so, it may oso be a dead draw in a lightlord deck
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Yes I know but since Vayu itself is already not that consistent/fast, adding Gardna won't hurt. Then again, it's all a matter of opinion. I think Gardna will help, it hasn't been tested yet but until it has been, it's all up to preference.
Back to top Go down
shadowrick77
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
shadowrick77

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-02

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:14 am

is Vayu the level 1 tuner that sync's from the grave for the blackwings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: VaYU the BIG FLAG   VaYU the BIG FLAG Empty

Back to top Go down

VaYU the BIG FLAG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: