Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)

Go down 
+7
DSummon
bladeknight89
jadow
smiley14
bishzor101
asakura_y
Evalance
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Evalance
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-27

One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) Empty
PostSubject: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:17 am

Yo ppl, this deck purpose is to heal your life till infinity. Comment and also check for errors pls

Monsters:20
3x Hyper Synchron
2x Summon Priest
3x FlameBell Magical
3x Green Gadget
3x Yellow Gadget
3x Red Gadget
3x Soldier of Mist Valley

Spells:13
1x Gold Sarcophagus
1x Monster Reborn
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Double Summon
1x Limiter Removal(For the Gadget)
3x Triangle Ecstasy Spark(Can be activated like normal spell card, no requirements)
3x Riryoku

Traps:9
3x Solemn Judgment
3x Rainbow Life
3x Rising Energy

Extra Deck:15
3x Colossal Fighter
3x Stardust Dragon
3x Mental Sphere Demon
3x Red Daemon Archfiend
3x AOJ light gazer

The aim of this deck is to bring out Colossal Fighter/Rainbow Life Combo as early as possible to increase lifepoints by a thousand fold. As Colossal Fighter is a 3000atk giant, use Rising energy and Rush Recklessly to boost your OPPONENT's monsters atk so that he will be destroyed by battle. (It would be PERFECT if he drops Honest) With infinite life, it will either be a stalemate or you will end him with your synchros.So....Wadoyatink?

Last edited by Evalance on Sun May 10, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:05 am

What are the 3x Triangle Ecstasy Spark for besides dumping for Summon Priest effect?
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
bishzor101

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:13 am

Discard?
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:37 am

If it's really only for discard, either for Summon Priest or Rainbow Life, then there are hundreds more magic cards that you can choose from... So I'm curious why the owner of the thread chose these 3 cards.
Back to top Go down
smiley14
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
smiley14

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:39 am

well u could replace it with shrinks, enemy controller, smashing ground or fissure?... at least they can be use or discard.
Back to top Go down
Evalance
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:41 am

becoz it can oso prevent opponent from activating trap cards like sakuretsu armor or mirror force and oso negate royal decree if it is already on the field jamming solemn judgement
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:11 am

im pretty sure u cant activate estacy if theres no harpie on the field.

Limiter Removal and Rising Energy r bad choice, rising energy and rush recklessly is not so good too, they can barely do the job. i rmb theres something along the lines of riyouku or something. might be useful for u.

the (unless deck death) is a good choice of words. very easy to deck death, and i dont really have a idea on how to help u.

can try using searcher monsters. ie giant rat and friends + monster swap for creature advantage for synchroing. can even swap collosal over and retrieve him later.

as for making yr opponent bigger. i advise cards like x of despair and such equip as opposed to traps and 1 turn effect cards.

Last edited by jadow on Sun May 10, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evalance
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:46 am

Well, all 3 of my Ecstasy says nothing about having harpie on the field, it only increase the atk of harpie sisters and negates trap nothing about harpie at all. And ya, i remeber it is called Riryoku. I totally forgot about it, thanks. I going to switch rush recklessly with this. But the trap rising energy seems good and it works for me everytime.... And there is no axe of death, did u mean axe of despair?
Back to top Go down
bladeknight89
Privaron
Privaron
bladeknight89

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:20 pm

erm in fact you can't activate triangle ecstasy spark..heres the ruling i got off yugiwikia..

You cannot activate "Triangle Ecstasy Spark" if "Harpie Lady Sisters" is not on the field. You can activate it if the opponent controls a "Harpie Lady Sisters". In that case the ATK of the opponent's "Harpie Lady Sisters" will become 2700, but the opponent still cannot activate Trap Cards, and the effects of Trap Cards on the opponent's side of the field are negated.

Yup pretty much sums it up..if don't need requirements I'm pretty sure alot of ppl would be using it long time ago..
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Since you wanna do infinite life combo might as well you try to summon out the ancient holy wyvern. Then machiam infinite attack also? Needs light tuner, and method to summon out 7 star synchros though
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:52 pm

LOl, then if you play the Wyvern + Colossal Fighter based deck, then you add Card of Safe Return aso.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:43 pm

im pretty sure cosr cannot work in the dmg phrase ><
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:48 pm

triangle cannot be used unless there's harpie. if enemy use harpy it can be used
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:41 pm

Lol, funny to note that this can still be killed by Dark Dive+Royal Impregnable loop or XX-Saber+Dark Dive loop. Interesting deck though.
Back to top Go down
Evalance
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Oh ya, i totally forgot infinite loop der burn deck, that one can deal inf damage. Hmmm.... Since ecstasy cannot be used i think i switch to... 1 card of safe return and i dunno... Btw wads ancient holy wyvern?
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Evalance wrote:
Oh ya, i totally forgot infinite loop der burn deck, that one can deal inf damage. Hmmm.... Since ecstasy cannot be used i think i switch to... 1 card of safe return and i dunno... Btw wads ancient holy wyvern?

Try Google or Yahoo. Or here
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:32 pm

i dun understand whye 1 turn and u wont die.
this deck is like gadget deck + priest- control base.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:08 am

XiaoCola wrote:
i dun understand whye 1 turn and u wont die.
this deck is like gadget deck + priest- control base.

He got explain in the first post...
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:53 am

Read again.
Hint: Colossal Fighter/Rainbow Life Combo
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Lol, btw perhaps Final Countdown to at least have a win condition.
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:33 pm

die lah macro cosmos, fearsome trap card and my favorite traps which cripple other decks. colossal cannot revive when removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)   One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath) Empty

Back to top Go down

One Turn And Your Opponent Cannot Kill You(Unless DeckDeath)
Page 1 of 1