Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

My MLB deck need some advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
noobiedotcom
Duelist
Duelist
noobiedotcom

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-04-27

My MLB deck need some advice Empty
PostSubject: My MLB deck need some advice   My MLB deck need some advice EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:02 pm

1 wingal brave

4 epona (crit)
4 owl (crit)
4 margal (draw)
4 elaine (heal)

4 blaster javelin
4 marron
3 topugal
3 isolde

4 blaster blade
4 blaster dark
4 knight of loyal

3 MLB
3 Palo
1 SSD

--------------------

I wanted to change my starter to fullbau.

add

2 wingal brave
2 star call
1 isolde

minus

2 marron
2 knight of loyal
1 blaster dark

dunno whether is it a good idea. any advice?
Back to top Go down
acen0va
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
acen0va

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: My MLB deck need some advice   My MLB deck need some advice EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:31 pm

stick with wingal brave as the starter.

-If you choose fullbal, you are compelled to add 4 blaster javelin which is totally irrelevant when u hit grade 2. u are wasting 4 precious slots on a pathetic 6k boost where u have access to marrons and toypongals

-extending my point from playing 4 marrons and toypongals, i believe u understand the idea of the so called magic number. your MLB ideally wld touch 12k, with a marron/toypongal boost gives you 20k/21k respectively. that is paramount for sufficient pressure for your opponent to drop 20k guard on your vanguard attack every turn.

-triggers are good btw and so far, take out the blaster javelins ensure that u have 4 marrons and 4 toypongals.

Which brings me to my next point, still focusing on your grade 1s, the additional isolde is a great idea btw as u can really sustain that amount as you're playing 4 draws. And let's presume you still wanna play 14 G1s, so u have..

-4 marrons
-4 toypongal
-4 isolde
-2 Friendship Kay(G1 that can push a 10k early game is no joke, it's a nice fill in and a decent 7k boost i strongly recommend this instead of other cards for this slot)

Now your G2s, first thing i have to point out is that your blaster dark, honestly all u need is 2 as it's no way as useful as blaster blade, i presume it's self explanatory as blaster dark is an SP and yes i understand our concern the possibility of bringing that card into your soul, but thats where these cards come in, wingal brave and starcall. which brings to this debate about u adding 2 wingal brave and starcall.

-Point are pretty good cards but u could only choose one of the either.why?

-let's analyse starcall, it's an 8k if i recall and it requires 2 CBs to call out a blaster TO THE FIELD. i caps as it's an crucial point to take away, u don't have the flexibility of putting it into your field, ergo if your field is full, u have to sacrifice a RG for nth. and you wldnt have the choice of blasting an oppenent RG with your blaster blade at the right time. but it is still a G2 with a decent effect and a free intercept.

-Wingal Brave, this lil dude packs a punch with it's effect, not only it's free but you could place the card u pulled out into your hand, however it's a G0.

-So who to choose? Personally i'll definitely go for wingal brave.
Firstly, it's a free effect, the CBs are better used using blaster blade's effect blasting off a RG, and trust me it's a pain in the [censored by admin].
Secondly u could use it to pull out an MLB from your deck. starcall can't do that as u have to call it to the RG circle, why wld u do that for an MLB?

Conclusion, it's really up to your choice which is more ideal to ur play style as u may realise wingal brave effect to pretty hard to pull off at times as your attack has to hit. taking the pros and cons into consideration hopefully u can make a better informed desicion.

Which means your G2s will look like this

-4 blaster blade
-4 bedivere (the loyal that u mentioned i presume)
-2 blaster dark
-2 starcall/wingal brave

-Oh yeah i forgot to mention, but move in pulling out the loyal, u are blessed with 4 marrons and toypongals which allows him, a G2 to hit a menacing 20/21k. dam why wld u give up a power like that? your opponent will go crazy just seeing him.

Finally the G3s, i like your idea of the G3 line up but 1 ssd may seem to be pretty insufficient, if u wanna play it i suggest at least 2. your deck would do very well without it as well, since you're limited to 7 slots only, u may wanna drop one MLB for another SSD or if u don't feel safe with 3 MLBs, drop the SSD and play another palo. in a diagram,

-2 MLB
-2 SSD
-3 palo

or

-3 MLB
-4 Palo

an insight on SSD, an ideal soul will have a random G1,G2,blaster dark and blaster blade,wingal brave. that's already 5 which lays an awesome foundation for SSD, u even have margals for support if it's not enough. further more u realise at 5 dmg your crits becomes obselete and thus and SSD is awesome for a final turn when your opponent has 5 dmg and below 6 cards in his hands.

Your current G3 line up is pretty decent as well actually but i just feel that 1 SSD just ins't enough heh. but if u feel lucky and can draw it every game great! leave it as it is haha

Hope i helped enough. good luck!

Back to top Go down
noobiedotcom
Duelist
Duelist
noobiedotcom

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-04-27

PostSubject: Re: My MLB deck need some advice   My MLB deck need some advice EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm

tks you for the detail advice. its helps and i will refine my deck soon. ^^

i did some funny thing to my deck so far.. cus its nt reali for going tounaments more of play fun wif friends. i actually put in 1 more topogal - 1 blaster javelin, add 1 KOK - 1 blaster dark. the KOK is juz for the fun element as its funny at times when u drawout a KOK and change the whole game play although i start losing to my friend's deck more often nw but its adds the fun part of it.

i will try to play ard with some pegusus, isolde and wingal brave when i have them.
Back to top Go down
acen0va
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
acen0va

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: My MLB deck need some advice   My MLB deck need some advice EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 am

KOK is pretty awesome in any RP decks so i don't see a problem dropping a few in haha as it's definitely not as hard as setting up MLB but you realise your rearguards benefit more from MLB thus don't waste your G3 slot on him haha you have better cards to play.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My MLB deck need some advice   My MLB deck need some advice Empty

Back to top Go down

My MLB deck need some advice
Page 1 of 1