Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

spirit of the six samurai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sasuke1553
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
sasuke1553

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2012-02-29

spirit of the six samurai  Empty
PostSubject: spirit of the six samurai    spirit of the six samurai  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi. 1. Is it possible to equip spirit of the six sam from hand to another six sam on the field ?or siprit has to be on the field for it to equip to a six sam monster?

2.If i double-edge a lengendary six sam shien and 1 spirit from graveyard. Can i equip spirit to shien and use it to attack or whatever,then end phase i destroy spirit stead of shien and my shien stays on the field ? and i take no damage from the effect of double-edge?

3. the effect of Asceticism of the Six Samurai ... if i normal summon elder of the six sam and i use Asceticism of the Six Samurai to special out kagemusha ... lets say if i dun synchro or anything..so by right at the end phase do i destroy the elder or the kagemusha ?

Thank you Smile

Last edited by sasuke1553 on Sun May 13, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
shaunewbiez

Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: spirit of the six samurai    spirit of the six samurai  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Yep. As long as the summon is successful, they can negate whatever they are able to negate, or for enishi's case, bounce something, then resolve the chain backwards.
Back to top Go down
sasuke1553
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
sasuke1553

PostSubject: Re: spirit of the six samurai    spirit of the six samurai  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:06 pm

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
sasuke1553
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
sasuke1553

PostSubject: Re: spirit of the six samurai    spirit of the six samurai  EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:18 pm

up
Back to top Go down
derelome
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
derelome

Number of posts : 4000
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: spirit of the six samurai    spirit of the six samurai  EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:31 pm

1) U'll need to summon it and equip it from the field as it's a union monster, can't equip it from hand.

2) Yes, u can do that (but I'm not quite sure, perhaps can wait for others to explain in more details)

3) Yes, if u do not synchro it away, elder will be destroyed at the end phase.

4) N i think it's inappropriate to edit your post even though the previous qn u asked was also related to six samurai. It is recommended to start a new post as advised from the admins.
Back to top Go down
sasuke1553
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
sasuke1553

PostSubject: Re: spirit of the six samurai    spirit of the six samurai  EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Thank you for the answer and the notice of editing post . One more question about wind up zenmaines ,what if it activated it's effect but at end of the turn there is no card on my opponent's field ? So I must forced to destroy one card on my own field? If zenmaines is the only card on the fiield then it will destroy itself ? Since the effect need to destroy one card and when it destroys itself it detach again and in the end effect destroys itself ?
Back to top Go down
derelome
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
derelome

Number of posts : 4000
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: spirit of the six samurai    spirit of the six samurai  EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Err, as in I think u need take note of point 4) As in u can't edit n double post your qns, just create a new post asking new qns would be better next time in case admins see them. Regarding the zemaines, yes, if u used its effect to detach 1 xyz material to save itself, end phase u'll need to destroy 1 card on your field if your opponent has an empty field. N yes, u can detach your 2nd xyz material to save zenmaines again but the "destroy 1 card on the field" part is only once per turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spirit of the six samurai    spirit of the six samurai  Empty

Back to top Go down

spirit of the six samurai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: