Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

GigaLord Synchro [Updated]

Go down 
+6
DSummon
Pradian
Ron
Maelstrom
jadow
pokekid88
10 posters
AuthorMessage
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

GigaLord Synchro [Updated] Empty
PostSubject: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:39 pm

I have no idea what I am doing.....>_<

Please help thin it...>_< Basically trying to do something like the UndeadLord Synchro does.... But...>_<

GigaLord Synchro (41)

Monsters (19):

3 Lightlord Wulf
3 Lightlord Ryko
3 Lightlord Lyla
3 Gigaplant
3 Lonefire Blossom
1 Dandelion
2 Copy Plant
1 Tytannial, Princess of Camellias

Magic (17):

3 Solar Exchange
1 Monster Reborn
1 Giant Trunade
1 Heavy Storm
2 Foolish Burial
3 Seal of Rose
1 MST
2 Card of Safe Return
3 Miracle Fertilizer

Traps (5):
2 Solemn Judgement
3 Pollinosis

Last edited by pokekid88 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:35 pm

Pollinosis = need dandylion or monster slow.
Lord Poison not that important and shuldnt Burial of Different Dimension? only rose will rfg and the max that can happen is 4 i guess.d.d.r should side.Plant Food Chain hard to use, need open liao and then destroy.Though got many ways to destroy like judgement and rose still, if cannot find plant to equip then is deaddraw.Gigaplant alone is slow... need ppl to support him de. like double and fma dragon(pudge dragon). i think jus leave lonefire + a lord or 2 with a 2 cams,so can otk using judgement more often.judgement with either summoner or lonefire = alot of dmg.
although copy seems very easy and versatile to use, i have nvr succeeded using it to synchro summon anything nice. 6 = 5+1 or 3+3 or 4+2. 7 star = 1 star +6. 8 star = 1+7 or 4+4. 6 stars r harder, bec it means that u have to copy yr lonefire and synchro it with a summoner or that lonefire or copy lordpoison and synchro it with hunter. 7 star means u have to give a lyla or gigaplant which is still okay and 8 stars means u need to have a lord poison on the field.else u have no 1 to copy for a 4 star, u dont have any lvl 7 monsters to synchro. In many of these situations, u require 3 monsters or using a important keycard to synchro summon, thus yr options r pretty limited for a synchro deck. i suggest u play otk using big monsters like cam or swarm with hunter + summoner instead and in both case coupled with a judgement.

PS:(btw i admit i have no idea wats a UndeadLord so im guessing its a combination of zombies and lighlord to swarm synchro and otk) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:13 am

http://www.stannet.ne.jp/fb/yuugi/yuugi46.html

A sample of Undeadlord/ZombieLord-Synchro...>_<

^_^
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:20 am

Updated a little...>_<

Pls comment~
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:42 am

lol. the duel not really fair assessment nia, got disk commander so fast +2 le.

hm... judging from that video (damn not fair lor) thing is u r going to make use of lightlord burning ability to bring yr keycards to yr grave... which is not really needed for plant, (try sending every1 to yr grave then summon yr lonefire blossom.) the only real thing that needs to be send to the grave is dandylion i guess.BUT if u still wanna try it, camillia will have to go?i still think u should really add hunter and judgement dragon too. Surprised

Pollinosis= really really bad subsitute for solemn judgement.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:48 pm

Nope. Without Disk Commander he could still have won. Let's say he used D.D. Crow to synchro for BRD instead. The next few steps, instead of reviving Zombie Master for synchros, a smart player would have revived a Goblin Zombie to search after synchro summoning, giving him more hand and perhaps filling up the field more easily. He might not have needed Burial then. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:58 pm

um, there was a crow? >< im not saying that thelightlord synchro not good or won bec of other reasons.

hm... i guess u r refering to the book of life? where he revived zombie master and discarded mezuki for the etc? or was it after he DKD? i feel taht he shuld have revived zombie master too. since he has already summoned that turn zombie master taht turn, getting Goblin means he will have to wait for the next turn.Y put off to tmr wat u can do 2day.

i think he knew he was going to win already, thats y he just used burial.Else for me, having 1 goyou would be enuf.and maybe DKD earlier so as to revive carrier and get stardust onto the field so to save the other cards for later in case of judgement.

In conclusion, i know that disk commander is just a additional, but it did change the flow of the game.Without it, the player might not have enuf cards to discard and replace to top of deck.(Note that he did not have any cards his hand later.) If he had went throught and revived Goblin instead, he may run out of tuner cards to synchro, which would have defeated the purpose.

btw wats BRD ?
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:57 pm

BRD = Black Rose Dragon. Your alternative to Dark Hole+Heavy Storm.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:38 pm

jadow wrote:
um, there was a crow? >< im not saying that thelightlord synchro not good or won bec of other reasons.

hm... i guess u r refering to the book of life? where he revived zombie master and discarded mezuki for the etc? or was it after he DKD? i feel taht he shuld have revived zombie master too. since he has already summoned that turn zombie master taht turn, getting Goblin means he will have to wait for the next turn.Y put off to tmr wat u can do 2day.

i think he knew he was going to win already, thats y he just used burial.Else for me, having 1 goyou would be enuf.and maybe DKD earlier so as to revive carrier and get stardust onto the field so to save the other cards for later in case of judgement.

In conclusion, i know that disk commander is just a additional, but it did change the flow of the game.Without it, the player might not have enuf cards to discard and replace to top of deck.(Note that he did not have any cards his hand later.) If he had went throught and revived Goblin instead, he may run out of tuner cards to synchro, which would have defeated the purpose.

btw wats BRD ?

No... I was saying if he didn't revive Disk Comm and used a D.D. Crow for the synchro summon instead since Disk is banned now...

Goblin Zombie to use as synchro material, after you use it for a synchro you can search for a Mezuki, throw it again and get back 1 Carrier, out the Mezuki, revive Goblin, synchro, repeat... With that combo he needn't have used Burial, in case he didn't have it in his hand (I know he did but I'm saying in general if you don't have Burial you can use that to fill your field instead).
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:14 am

Maelstrom wrote:

No... I was saying if he didn't revive Disk Comm and used a D.D. Crow for the synchro summon instead since Disk is banned now...

ya, thats very much true, but wat i think is unfair is not the monsters's stars or his ability to summon BRD.Instead, i feel its unfair only bec of the 2 extra cards drawn.

Maelstrom wrote:

Goblin Zombie to use as synchro material, after you use it for a synchro you can search for a Mezuki, throw it again and get back 1 Carrier, out the Mezuki, revive Goblin, synchro, repeat... With that combo he needn't have used Burial, in case he didn't have it in his hand (I know he did but I'm saying in general if you don't have Burial you can use that to fill your field instead).

hm... i guess i dont play against zombie decks enuf... nvr saw taht coming
Back to top Go down
Pradian
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Pradian

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:21 am

i love my kycoo against zombie decks. =D
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:30 am

Hey...This thread is about Plant + Lightlord...>_<

Why undeadlord comes in and fills up the empty thread~

LOL
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:33 pm

Im more amazed that you actually visited the forum at 4 am and the only thing you posted was this
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 pm

he is an owl
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:50 pm

I slept at 6am everyday....So it's not uncommon to see me here till very late~

~_~
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 6:15 pm

lol... 6AM... VAMPIRE~~ hm... i play test a few days le...

remove 1 or 2 lyla, rarely comes in handy...say bye bye to Tytannial, pincess of Camellias. remove the 3 Pollinosis, turnade, 1 seal of rose and 1 miracle fertiliser. Add 3 limit reverse and 3 bolt hecheog(duno how to spell), add the last solemn judgement in and a torrential or something. Another possible card is swing of memories but it sometimes dead draw.
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm

blazewing for me.
no lightsworn monsters.

add future fusion, dragon mirror, burial DD.
3 swing of memory cos 6 gemini monsters.
3 poison lord (i tink i spell correct LOL)
creature swap(s)

wow pokekid u slp at 6am!!
cool but i did see u at amk playing deck at 4pm plus!!!

VAMPIRE :[
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:27 pm

budden the context is lightlord + gigaplant... or else i paste my plant deck here lioa... LOL. since got 6 gemini liao, might as well add summoner too. good for surviving early game beatsticks. 2 swings enuf.summoning blaze with no giga in grave is useless.
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:20 pm

y u wanna summon blaze when there is no giga...
anyway the concept abt adding lightlord to plant is abit difficult.
u may overturn cards u nid.
but for a lightlord deck, u can overturn almost anycards from yr deck.
jus my suggestion to pokekid88, but this is quite fun for addling lightlord in plant =)
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
kKbz

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:40 pm

Increase the Tytannial, Princess of Camellias to 2 copies.

For all sort of plant deck,minimum give two room to that pretty lady over there. ^^".. Not much particular reason = its similar to putting staples..

Just letting you know =) pretty girl can make teh duel much more 'high' ^^"
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:55 pm

kKbz wrote:
Increase the Tytannial, Princess of Camellias to 2 copies.

For all sort of plant deck,minimum give two room to that pretty lady over there. ^^".. Not much particular reason = its similar to putting staples..

Just letting you know =) pretty girl can make teh duel much more 'high' ^^"

LOL she is inhuman!!!
植物人!!!
nightmares!!!
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:14 am

lol. just listing situation ma. agreeded that its damn hard to put lord in plant but interesting. for me Tytannial, Princess of Camellias =BIGGEST beatstick a plant can bring out and sometimes a protector.

its okay that she is plant, look human + got human char can le Smile + actually the thing quite chio lei, only thing is no burger.
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:31 am

The thing is if u milled any plant monsters to grave, can use fertiliser to take back mah...LOL

Plus now everyone so gay with Zomebielord...>_<...need some changes to it...making it cheaper....LOL
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:48 pm

lingbu,

can you please enlighten how can adding future fusion and dragon mirror help in this deck? I'm puzzled by your suggestion
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:16 pm

fuse alchemic dragon using blazewing + gigaplants. any 2 works
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 5:41 pm

pardon me, not familiar with all the cards, what is alchemic dragon?
Back to top Go down
Blueyx
Duelist
Duelist
Blueyx

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:20 pm

I think he meant Superalloy Beast Raptinus that is the fusion of two Gemini Monster.

Superalloy Beast Raptinus:

1 Gemini Monster + 1 Gemini Monster
All face-up Gemini Monsters are treated as Effect Monsters, and gain their effects.

Source: www.yugioh.wikia.com

Correct me if I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:07 pm

yesh. thats it, the ugly 2200/2200 dragon.
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:05 am

Oh! This dragon ar. Ok, thanks for the description.
Back to top Go down
Blueyx
Duelist
Duelist
Blueyx

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:06 am

How did Superalloy Beast became Alchemic Dragon?
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:25 pm

hm... duno. i wonder y i always called it Alchemic dragon/pudge dragon. Oh bec it speeds up reaction process by reducing the cost for the transmugation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GigaLord Synchro [Updated]   GigaLord Synchro [Updated] Empty

Back to top Go down

GigaLord Synchro [Updated]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: