Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Rate my Granblue deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jtqh1992
Duelist
Duelist
jtqh1992

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Rate my Granblue deck Empty
PostSubject: Rate my Granblue deck   Rate my Granblue deck EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:52 am

Hi all, please rate my granblue deck and give comments on how to improve it! Thanks!

Grade 0: (17)
Captain Night Kid - VG
4 Rick the Ghostie
4 Rough Seas Banshee
4 Knight Spirit
4 Underworld's Helmsman

Grade 1: (13)
3 Gust Jinn
4 Dandy Romario
3 Ghost Pirate of the Cursed Gun
3 Deadly Nightmare

Grade 2: (11)
3 Sea Navigator, Silver
3 Skeleton Knight of the Underworld
3 Ghost Pirate of the Freezing Night
3 Deadly Spirit

Grade 3: (9)
3 King of Demonic Seas, Basskirk
2 Necromancer of the Ice Prison, Cocytus
2 Death Seeker, Thanatos
1 Fencing Master, Night Storm
1 Deadly Swordmaster
Back to top Go down
Rasengan86
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Rasengan86

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Granblue deck   Rate my Granblue deck EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:53 pm

1) if you play underworld helmsman, best is to play Samurai Spirit or more Deadly Nightmare. reason being, u call him out max only 2x.. and he is special summon to be replaced by a better rear guard. his boost is useless..

2) Grade 1 Ghost pirate, i suggest u put 2 or remove all.. i understand that u r trying to rush your opponent down w it by discarding 1 card. but his effect is only for attacking n not boosting. so if i were u, i would replace em w samurai spirit.

important thing is, regarding the other clans, they can "fire" off ur grade 1 just by CB-ing.. so its best u use some G1 which can be summon back on.

or if you r discarding cards in order to special summon them up the next turn, make sure you have enough dmg to last till ur grade 3.. since u r playing 2 Death seeker.

3) sea Navigator, silver is a G2 w 8000 atk power. its not he is useless, but 8k atk is kinda small now, you cant hit through any common rear guard or vanguard w it. n if you do, ur opponent most likely on needs to block it w 10k or 5k guard. its having a draw effect, so ur opponent definetly wont let it go through.

you might wan to change Blue Blood back. Smile

if you r playing Sea navigator, why r u playing ghost pirate of the freezing night? its contradicting your entire deck.. more hand size, unable to get boost bt 3k..

i suggest you play 4 blue blood n the chef which can unflip dmg. Unflipping dmg will help u when u reach G3. etc, Thanatos, Ice prison

4)too much G3 (8 shd be enough), u shld remove Night storm, play more deadly swordmaster. its 11k atk power. its time to abuse GRANDBLUE G3..

if you r playing 3 Basskirk, that means you have to keep calling either deadly nightmare or deadly spirit back to the field. in just a turn, u r only able to that twce. as it requires to SB 4 in order to call back ur 2 units.

so far this is how i see your deck.. Smile just my suggestion n opinion~ Smile cheers~
Back to top Go down
jtqh1992
Duelist
Duelist
jtqh1992

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Granblue deck   Rate my Granblue deck EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi thanks for your suggestions!
Originally, I planned to play it this way, using Navigator as a draw and ghost pirate for discards (swapping hand + boost hand).
After ghost pirate discards, I'll probably be at a low hand rate for freezing night to +3k.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Granblue deck   Rate my Granblue deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate my Granblue deck
Page 1 of 1