Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
suna
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
suna

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-04-15

Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 Empty
PostSubject: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Was hopping to get some ideas/views etc on my lovely deck bounce bounce

Played six games in all for testing so fair.....

Played against "nova grapplers/one game" "RP's,2 games" Kagero 2 games" "and Granblue 1 game"

Lost my last game against a field of two soul saver dragons king of knights and two young pegasus knights that had been boosted my 6,000 each

all in all out of the six games I came away winning 5 of them "granted all but one of my games I was at 5 damage,,,, but so were my opponent's and I still had options and a field..."

Deck list is below.. "every thing considered,, deck still felt a little sluggish and of balance??" any thoughts??

Grade 0’s=17
Bermuda Cadet, Weddell X1 (starting vanguard)
Drive Quartet, Shuplu X3 “critcal”
Comical Rainie X2 “critcal”
Cooking Caspian X3 “draw”
Drive Quartet, Bubblin X2 "draw"
Drive Quartet, Flows X4 “heal”
Sleeping Beauty, Mousse X2 "stand"

Grade 1’s=12
Mermaid Idol, Sedna X4
Blazers Pleasures X3
Mermaid Idol, Ellie X3
Mermaid Idol, Felucca X2

Grade 2’s=11
Top Idol, Aqua X3
Mermaid Idol, Flute X3
Pearl Sisters, Perla X3
Girls Rock, Rio X2

Grade 3’s=10
Velvet Voice, Raindear X3
Rainbow Light, Carine X2
Top Idol, Flores X2
Top Idol, Pacifica X2
Bermuda Princess, Rena X1

Last edited by suna on Thu May 17, 2012 6:46 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : deck updated)
Back to top Go down
suna
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
suna

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:30 pm

mmmm six views no comments??? "granted a few of them were mine...."

One must losing ones touch that one must Suspect
Back to top Go down
Delta
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Delta

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:25 am

Hmm, what you mean by the deck feels a bit sluggish and off- balanced ? I think the list looks good though
Back to top Go down
suna
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
suna

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:55 am

Delta wrote:
Hmm, what you mean by the deck feels a bit sluggish and off- balanced ? I think the list looks good though

hi there Delta Very Happy thanks for stopping by.

All i meant by the deck feels a bit sluggish and off- balanced Question
was that for all but 1 of my games I was starting off with hands of mostly grade three units affraid and was having trouble getting my grade two's Arrow and was still a little un-certen about some of the cards and my trigger choice's.

However thinking about it that is to be expected with the grade raito that I am running Suspect

Also my "not so much worse" eventful games were the ones against the RP soul saver dragin builds Crying or Very sad Laughing was wondering if you might have any thoughts as to how I might go about dealing with future dragon decks??

Lastly I have been considering testing out a few MR invincible cards in this build "as I was thinking he could be of a help to us" was wondering if you might have any thoughts on him?

thanks for your vote of confidence by the way cheers
Back to top Go down
Delta
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Hmm, Mr Invincible's megablast is good, but in a BMT deck, i rather maximise the bounce effects of cards. Also, i think you should remove the 2 Super Idol Salem and add in Snow White of the Corals, Claire. Or if you're not on a budget, i suggest adding 2-3 pearl sisters sets. This should help u maximise the effects of your BMT cards, which should help against any games as it would put on more pressure for your opponents.
Back to top Go down
suna
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
suna

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:36 am

Delta wrote:
Hmm, Mr Invincible's megablast is good, but in a BMT deck, i rather maximise the bounce effects of cards. Also, i think you should remove the 2 Super Idol Salem and add in Snow White of the Corals, Claire. Or if you're not on a budget, i suggest adding 2-3 pearl sisters sets. This should help u maximise the effects of your BMT cards, which should help against any games as it would put on more pressure for your opponents.

Hey Delta Very Happy ....

MM good point on Mr Invincible.

I am on kinda a budget pirat however I was plaining on adding 3 of each pearl sister??? just not sure what all I would take out for them?? any ideas.

ether that or Snow White of the Corals, Claire?? however I kind LIKE THE SISTERS BETTER pirat

any thoughts on removing Top Idol, Flores ?

thanks again for you thoughts and help mate pirat
Back to top Go down
Delta
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:05 pm

I personally like Flores, but i do realise that it isn't really necessary, so all i can say that it's up to your preference. For the G1 Pearl sister, u can remove Blazer Pleasures/Sedna, and for the Grade 2, remove Super Idol Salem from your grade 3 slot, or maybe Flores.
Back to top Go down
suna
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
suna

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:36 am

Delta wrote:
I personally like Flores, but i do realise that it isn't really necessary, so all i can say that it's up to your preference. For the G1 Pearl sister, u can remove Blazer Pleasures/Sedna, and for the Grade 2, remove Super Idol Salem from your grade 3 slot, or maybe Flores.

mm thanks mate I will give her a shot that I will
Back to top Go down
plaer
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
plaer

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:06 pm

As a BMT player myself and also using a raindear/ pacifica BMT deck, I try and maximize the bounce
effect of my deck. So I suggest you remove 1 blazer pleasures and add in a pacifica as a back up for Raindear. Pacifica helps to maximize the bounce effect and serves as a powerful rearguard attacker.
Back to top Go down
suna
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
suna

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:11 pm

plaer wrote:
As a BMT player myself and also using a raindear/ pacifica BMT deck, I try and maximize the bounce
effect of my deck. So I suggest you remove 1 blazer pleasures and add in a pacifica as a back up for Raindear. Pacifica helps to maximize the bounce effect and serves as a powerful rearguard attacker.

Hey plaer thanks so much for your replay Laughing Good idea you have regarding pleasures and pacifica Very Happy so I will give that a go.
Would you think I would need to run 4 raindears? or will three be fine?

Any thoughts as to weather or not the Pearl Sisters would be something to run in this style of deck? or would they mess up the flow too much? Question

thanks again for your reply and thoughts Very Happy Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
plaer
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
plaer

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:29 pm

3 raindears will serve just fine. Personally, i like the pearl sisters combo and if you are adding in the pearl sisters, i suggest you reduce the number of top idol, Aqua to 2 if u plan on addin in pacifica and the pearl sisters.

>< No prob. i'm happy to help!
Back to top Go down
suna
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
suna

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:40 am

plaer wrote:
3 raindears will serve just fine. Personally, i like the pearl sisters combo and if you are adding in the pearl sisters, i suggest you reduce the number of top idol, Aqua to 2 if u plan on addin in pacifica and the pearl sisters.

>< No prob. i'm happy to help!

Very Happy That was more or less along the lines I have been testing Wink

So it seems that I am not the only one that likes this style of Mermaid FUN bounce Razz Very Happy

Thanks again for your help and insight plaer Very Happy am doing a little RE-working with me Ladies at the moment Wink so we will have a new "ER" version of the deck up in a few.

By the way may I ask if you have any experience running Shadow paladins? as my Girlfriend has been tinkering around with a version that has been doing well for her so fair, and she was hopping to get some input on it if she could.

thanks again for your time Very Happy

Lastly aside from going to two of top idol, Aqua! any other ideas/thoughts as to what I could take out for the sisters? as I was thinking I would try running three of each of them Suspect Idea
Back to top Go down
plaer
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
plaer

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:13 pm

So far, I have not tried playing shadow paladin. But one of my friends who is a PBO player which is happy to help. You can pm me her decklist and we can give some feed back.

Hmm...
These are the six cards you should remove
Top idol aqua X1 ( I usually save four of the same cards if it is a vital key to the whole deck)
And reduce a few of your grade 3 s . Too many grade 3s on hand will lead to difficulty of guarding attacks, which will become a huge problem with narukami decks.
Back to top Go down
suna
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
suna

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:30 am

plaer wrote:
So far, I have not tried playing shadow paladin. But one of my friends who is a PBO player which is happy to help. You can pm me her decklist and we can give some feed back.

Hmm...
These are the six cards you should remove
Top idol aqua X1 ( I usually save four of the same cards if it is a vital key to the whole deck)
And reduce a few of your grade 3 s . Too many grade 3s on hand will lead to difficulty of guarding attacks, which will become a huge problem with narukami decks.

Sweet thanks PLAER Very Happy she will me happy to know that she is getting some feedback on her deck Wink I will send her list to you after I am done with this. " I do want to say though that her build is a bit out of the Norm! Suspect still has faired much better then I would have guessed it would Surprised "

Just one AQUA to take out? also you said six cards? aside from trimming up my grade threes Very Happy that still leaves a few.
Any thoughts on my trimming ether Mermaid Idol, Sedna or Blazers Pleasures down a few cards to make some room for my sisters?

Narukami I agree are a clan to watch for Suspect however I really have not been having the much trouble with them Very Happy "though out of the 10 games played against them I only played with my mermaids twice Arrow other games I was running a Murakumo/Mandala Lord build Razz Laughing Wink "

will edit my deck a bit know! however I will wait to hear from you before I make any more changes. Thanks again for the help Wink
Back to top Go down
idespoforyou
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
idespoforyou

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:51 am

Hi...i will try lesser draw but more stand trigger....
This is a combo...
1)drive check a grade 3 then a stand tigger
2)exchange a strong card and then stand the booster....

Also any problem sms me @90054931 about ur raindear deck.
Hope i could be a help:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12   Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bermuda Velvet Voice, Raindear deck help!! UPDATED -5/15/12
Page 1 of 1