Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

What is the official language for Vanguard in Singapore?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zhousecomix
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
zhousecomix

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2011-04-23

What is the official language for Vanguard in Singapore?  Empty
PostSubject: What is the official language for Vanguard in Singapore?    What is the official language for Vanguard in Singapore?  EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Hey guys, i am really new to this game, just have one/2 question. What is the official tournament language for Singapore Vanguard? I am Guessing TCG but does this mean that japanese cards are of no market value in SG?

Also any kind souls out there willing to tell me the price of Vanguard booster boxes? i am looking at Extra booster pack 2 Smile THANKS LOAD GUYS!!
Back to top Go down
Delta
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Delta

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What is the official language for Vanguard in Singapore?    What is the official language for Vanguard in Singapore?  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:31 am

http://ani-culture.net/2011/10/cardfight-vanguard-press-conference/

From this source ^, tournaments would have japanese and english events seperately in sg. From a few shop tourneys i've seen, they allow a mix of diff language (although is not official tournament), so I doubt there's an official tournament language for Singapore vanguard as events for both languages are held here.

And from a few sources, EB02 booster box is $38
Back to top Go down
zhousecomix
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
zhousecomix

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What is the official language for Vanguard in Singapore?    What is the official language for Vanguard in Singapore?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Thanks man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the official language for Vanguard in Singapore?    What is the official language for Vanguard in Singapore?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the official language for Vanguard in Singapore?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-YUGIOH Games :: Cardfight! Vanguard :: Cardfight! Vanguard General Discussion-
Jump to: