Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

zombie master

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
korendir
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
korendir

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-21

zombie master Empty
PostSubject: zombie master   zombie master EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:51 pm

Quote :

TCG Rulings

* This card's effect targets 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type Monster when activated.

TCG Semi-Official Rulings

* You cannot activate "Zombie Master's" effect if there are no Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type monsters in the Graveyard, even if you would discard one to activate the effect."

wanna know if i dont have lv4 or below zombie in the gy, but opponent gy have, can i still activate the effect and throw my own zombie to special summon?

also, it says card effect targets when activated, yet can special summon the thing we throw in, does that mean the target can change?? so weird leh..

last qn.. if lets say i have a mezuki in gy, and i wan to throw a pyramid turtle inside to special summon.. opponent dd crow the mezuki... does it mean cannot activate liao? or does this still go through?

thanks!
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

zombie master Empty
PostSubject: Re: zombie master   zombie master EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:56 pm

1st qns: yes u can target his grave and special summon yr own after discarding COST of yr own zombie.

2nd qns: u need to have a target when activating, after u can target in grave, and then proceed to discarding u can revive the zombie u discarded.

3 qns: lost target in reviving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-07-26

zombie master Empty
PostSubject: Re: zombie master   zombie master EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:16 pm

To help clarify on the 2nd part, Zombie Master is just looking for a condition, it is looking for something known as "lv 4 Zombie Monster in the graveyard". So, when the condition is met, the effect can be played.

When all conditions for card playing is satisfied, you can then discard the monster card (cost) and then select a target. Remember, you always pay the cost before declaring the target. You have a little confusion on when the target is declared. Hence, if you look at it as a whole now, the target doesn't change because you hadn't declare it when you pay for the cost.

Lingbu has answered the other 2 parts well enough.
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2007-12-22

zombie master Empty
PostSubject: Re: zombie master   zombie master EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:22 pm

korendir wrote:
Quote :

TCG Rulings

* This card's effect targets 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type Monster when activated.

TCG Semi-Official Rulings

* You cannot activate "Zombie Master's" effect if there are no Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type monsters in the Graveyard, even if you would discard one to activate the effect."

wanna know if i dont have lv4 or below zombie in the gy, but opponent gy have, can i still activate the effect and throw my own zombie to special summon?

also, it says card effect targets when activated, yet can special summon the thing we throw in, does that mean the target can change?? so weird leh..

last qn.. if lets say i have a mezuki in gy, and i wan to throw a pyramid turtle inside to special summon.. opponent dd crow the mezuki... does it mean cannot activate liao? or does this still go through?

thanks!

QN 1: Yes u can
QN 2: can, just that u need to have a lvl 4 or less zombie inside your grave first.
QN 3: A bit vague ah, if u decide to special summon the mezuki using zombie master effect then is miss target le, if u decide to special summon pyramid and ur opponent d.d crow ur mezuki not consider miss target u still get to special summon the pyramid turtle
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

zombie master Empty
PostSubject: Re: zombie master   zombie master EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:00 am

good question and good answers

LOVED AND KISSED
by LINGBU