Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Zombie Synchro (updated)

Go down 
+13
frostystorms
yangkai36
ah jie
kKbz
yewsoon
Blueyx
Ron
Pradian
bahamut84
sp1nn3r
lingbu
puny
Maelstrom
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Zombie Synchro (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:11 pm

Monsters [20]

[3] Mezuki
[3] Zombie Carrier
[2] Dark Armed Dragon
[2] Zombie Master
[2] Goblin Zombie
[2] Knight of The End
[2] Necro Gardna
[1] Gors, Emissary of Darkness
[1] Sangan
[1] Card Trooper
[1] D.D. Crow

Spells [16]

[2] Card of Safe Return
[2] Burial from a Different Dimension
[2] Foolish Burial
[1] Undead World
[1] Book of Life
[1] Reinforcement of the Army
[1] Swords of Revealing Light
[1] Brain Control
[1] Monster Reborn
[1] Heavy Storm
[1] Lightning Vortex
[1] Cyclone
[1] Hurricane

Traps [4]

[2] Thunder Break
[1] Torrential Tribute
[1] Crush Card Virus

Extra Deck [11]

1 Brionac
1 Doomkaiser Dragon
1 Chain Dragon
1 Magical Android
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Mental Sphere Daemon
1 Revived King Ha Des
2 Goyou Guardian

Okay. I think this version is the finalized one, seems more consistent and faster than the previous ones...

Last edited by Maelstrom on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:50 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
puny
Duelist
Duelist
puny

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:22 pm

Where is the zombie house? Very Happy

Mezuki = no budget

you dont need too much traps lol.
most zombies can search for each other so zombie carrier isnt a problem to be fished out.. you can try amergedon knight? (:

You might also want to put in one darkness gear gouken for lvl8 syncros Razz
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:36 pm

lol this is not budget when u have 3 mezuki and 3 allure..
and those synchro piles...
actually zombie deck when adding synchro is quite expensive so...
U gonna spend quite alot!!!

answering to yr qns on last part on getting blackrose out..:
No u do not have to get black rose out.. yr ice boundary dragon brionac does all the job, however u didnt include it in yr extra pile...

brionac is number 1 strong card i this zombie deck..
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:47 pm

How can the deck be budget with the following?

3 Mezuki
3 Zombie Carrier << Rising like crazy
1 Card Trooper
3 Allure of Darkness
3 Undead World << Not many people are willing to let go at cheap price
3 Solemn Judgment << Esp if this is foiled

How to get Black Rose? Plenty of ways... Zombie Carrier + Sangan/Spirit Reaper/Card Trooper ---> AOJ Catastor... Special summon Zombie Carrier... Zombie Carrier + AOJ Catastor --> BLACK ROSE DRAGON... According to your decklist; this means your need Catastor in your extra pack.

Playing 1 Burial From Another Dimension is not enough. Your extra deck lacks Brionac. Insufficient copies of Goyou Guardian. And you don't need any Gladiator Beast. You can never take control enough of them to fuse.
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:16 am

Why would you need to summon blackrose at all. Just keep special summoning and waste their removal! Just don't get hit by bottomless or you'll cry.

2 Card of Sanctity <--- is this what i think it is? why is this here lol

Anyway, don't bother with putting anything new from the Undead SD. I mean it. And please put more Raigeki Break, 1 is crap. You will need it to destroy all the retarded stuff like cosmos, oppressions and things like that.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:24 am

i tink is misreading of card...
shld b card of safe return?

ya black rose is not needed as i said...

and yes suppport baha's sayings

AND YA THIS IS NOT A BUDGET DECK ^.^!!!

LOVED AND KISSED
By LINGBU
Back to top Go down
Pradian
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Pradian

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:59 am

-2 Undead World
-2 Card of Sanctity
-1 Return from the Different Dimension
-1 Red-Eyes Undead Dragon
-1 Darkness Gear - Gokuen
-1 Book Of Life
-1 Pyramid Turtle

I really detest allure in zombie deck. You don't need to fear fth, you need to fear d.d. crow more.

+1 Burial From Different Dimension
+2 Raigeki Break
+1 Dust Tornado
+2 Card Of Safe Return
+1 Zombie Master
+1 Goblin Zombie
+1 D.D. Crow
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:16 am

Actually allure in zombie decks are pretty good. You might say that they already have the draw power from card of safe return but you need something to help you draw that too. And it's a good synergy with burial from another dimension =/
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:22 am

undead world is not a must in this deck.

use yr own monsters instead of opponent's...
u never noe wat type of deck opponent's using in a duel with someone u duno...

if u tink zombie carrier being the onli tuner.
its potential is greater than using teleport and clevonse.

because itself is a zombie, many ways to revive
angel lift , limit reverse, book of life etc

if u wan clevonse. u have to use zombie world and angel life...
not many choices to revive it...

remove dark arm ya...
use brionac wif its incredible effect!!!

u do not have to remove yr dark monsters for DARK arm...(if u have decided to put in)
they stay in yr grave for more fully potential with burial from different dimension, i missed dimension fusion...

remove mezuki, remove carrier, dimension fusion!!!

anyway

WORDS FROM LINGBU makes the world a better place
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:41 am

lingbu wrote:

You mean Burial From Another Dimension? Dimension fusion is banned.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:36 pm

Bloody hell. Made so many mistakes in the decklist it wasn't funny, because I was in a rush, ask puny =/

Gonna edit it now...Btw, using more than 1 tuner monster is not allowed right? Cause I was thinking 2 Carriers+1 Sangan/Trooper/Reaper lol...

AOJ Catastor huh...Sure, will add it in. >.> fine, this is gonna be so expensive it's not gonna be funny...An upper Mezuki would be much cheaper right?

EDIT: Brionac? Can't see how its useful now that Prema is banned...
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:04 pm

It says 1 Tuner and 1 or more non-tuners... So, NO. Cannot use more than 1 tuner to Synchro Summon.

AOJ Catastor is your only hope against Gladial Beast Heraklinos aside from suciding with Red Demon Dragon. Upper Mezuki is from pp2... It is currently more expensive than normal Jap Mezuki...

Brionac can clear your opponent's face-downs. In a better case scenario, it helps in bringing more Synchro monsters. Discard Mezuki, bounce some crap on opponent's field back hand. RFG Mezuki, sp summon some zombie, use Zombie Carrier effect, bring it back, Synchro.... MANY MANY MORE =)
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:27 pm

sp1nn3r wrote:
It says 1 Tuner and 1 or more non-tuners... So, NO. Cannot use more than 1 tuner to Synchro Summon.

AOJ Catastor is your only hope against Gladial Beast Heraklinos aside from suciding with Red Demon Dragon. Upper Mezuki is from pp2... It is currently more expensive than normal Jap Mezuki...

Brionac can clear your opponent's face-downs. In a better case scenario, it helps in bringing more Synchro monsters. Discard Mezuki, bounce some crap on opponent's field back hand. RFG Mezuki, sp summon some zombie, use Zombie Carrier effect, bring it back, Synchro.... MANY MANY MORE =)

Okay. Anyway...WTH? More expensive? Where can PP11 be found? Since the odds of getting Mezuki in PP11 are higher I guess it should be cheaper than the Upper version, but I haven't seen PP11 available for sale anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:15 pm

If you decide to play darkness gear gouken i rather u play light oppression zombies rather than a pure synchro deck...

for synchro i think emergency tele is much better, goes with like 2 zombie carriers would be perfect.

And who said allure cannot be used in a zombie deck? It makes it even gay-er than usual. Brionac also. Now pre banned doesn't mean u cannot irritate your opponent by bouncing their cards back into their hands. synchro urbellum and brionac + spirit reaper is no joke here + draw power can make your opponent scoop!

Zombie world isn't very useful here, look, the big guys like dmoc and disk guy are gone so why would you need zombie world? Just a waste of space in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:30 pm

Gokuen is to get out level 8 synchros.

Speaking of Urbellum, which reminds me of Airbellum, would it be a good idea to tech in 1 or 2 copies for level 7 synchros? Emergency Tele...Will swap out 2 copies of Undead World for 1 copy of Emergency Tele and 1 Burial from DD.
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:32 pm

mezukis are enough for synchro summoning lvl 8 synchros lol

u can try adding 2 psychic commanders and 2 emergency teleport perhaps 1 clevonce?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm

Mezuki? Mezuki is 4 star right? Teh only tuner monster in this deck is carrier which is 2 stars...No non-tuner monster with 2 stars. Other ways of summoning lv 8 synchro monster: Sangan/Spirit Reaper/Card Trooper(any 2) + Carrier.

Seriously Zombies are getting freaking expensive now...Not sure if the pay off is good enough to warrant the effort and money needed to build. Looks fun though...But that applies to every deck I feel like making -_- is this deck worth making?
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:19 pm

I am playing undead synchro at the moment with a couple of proxies while I try to get all the cards... It works fine for me... I get to either kill my opponent fast or get killed by them gradually. Overall, I think its another brainless deck; just like Gladial Beast... Maybe this one uses slightly more brain...
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:33 pm

sp1nn3r wrote:
I am playing undead synchro at the moment with a couple of proxies while I try to get all the cards... It works fine for me... I get to either kill my opponent fast or get killed by them gradually. Overall, I think its another brainless deck; just like Gladial Beast... Maybe this one uses slightly more brain...

So people playing gbs are brainless? I presume?

Lol maelstrom there are many ways of synchro-ing level 8 monsters... just think =P
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:46 pm

Don't tweak my words, I just said the deck is a brainless deck... I didn't say the players are brainless...
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:10 am

All decks now are made to be brainless.
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:49 am

sp1nn3r wrote:
lingbu wrote:

You mean Burial From Another Dimension? Dimension fusion is banned.

pls read properly.
i mentioned i missed the ban cards.

I meaned dimension fusion, u are wrong , not burial from dd.
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:41 am

Still prefer traditional zombie synchro =P
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:28 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
All decks now are made to be brainless.

Anyone still remember deck master ability? That would certainly help to increase the IQ level... Smile
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:46 pm

If he said all GB players were brainless then he would be calling himself brainless since he mentioned that he used to play GB >.> Maybe it would be better if you changed "brainless" into "easy to play" deck?

Anyway I will not be convinced into making a zombie synchro until I have been completely and utterly owned while using GB, at least when it's completed with test tigers... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:13 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Anyway I will not be convinced into making a zombie synchro until I have been completely and utterly owned while using GB, at least when it's completed with test tigers... Twisted Evil

It will ONLY be possible if Gyzarus is limited to 1 per deck.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:21 pm

No...In most games you would only pull out 1 Gyzarus most of the time...If it gets sent to the grave Darius would be able to pull it back. Banning Gyzarus will be the surefire and possibly only way to nerf GB completely.
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:34 pm

Not true... I pull Gyzarus often while I was playing GB. If it gets sent to the grave, I will use Darius to drag Bestiari for another contact fusion... If Gyzarus only blast the field once per game, then it isn't that fearsome... Sometimes when I get lucky, I can run out of Gyzarus to contact fuse...
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:39 pm

1 Gyzarus is enough to rip your opponents field off lol
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:45 pm

Recovery from 1 Gyzarus rip is high. To send your opponent to Atimu, you need to have at least 2 of them out; early and mid game. Late game play Heraklinos with 1 set Chariot and the ability to get Equite out... You win.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:49 pm

If you get out Gyzarus once you win most of the time. Cause if you manage to get off a string of special summons you can return Gyzarus to deck, ss 2 more GBs and contact for Gyzarus again when necessary. This should result in only 1 Gyzarus most of the time. Unless you're saying you keep Gyzarus on the field?
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:50 pm

LOL its very unlikely u can recover from multiple Gyzarus rampages... Having tried that lol... 1 Gyzarus = 1 Heraklinos = GG for your opponent... that happens very often I must say.
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:51 pm

My bad... My Gyzarus always get killed by Bottomless Trap Hole and TAKE YOU WITH ME (WTF?!)... I don't know why

Edit: Ron, there are plenty of ways to get rid of an early Heraklinos... Trust me... Exiled Force, Mole, Warrior Lady +++++++++ Dont get your Heraklinos out too early, its going to go your opponent's way.
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:01 pm

Sometimes I get the on the second turn and lol I always have solemns and chariots behind... for some reason... unless i got no choice must contact fuse...

If i know that my opponent has an alternative removal effect that can target my hera, i won't even contact fuse.
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Beware of AOJ Catastor... =)
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:22 pm

Chariot says hi. When Catastor's effect to destroy any non dark monster activates Chariot can be used against it afaik.

How come most of the decks I post turn into a discussion? Shocked
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:28 pm

Catastor's effect is continuous? I think so...
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Its a trigger effect.
Back to top Go down
Pradian
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Pradian

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:21 pm

Beware of D.D. crow unless you use chariot
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Beware of bottomless too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Zombie Synchro (updated) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Synchro (updated)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next