Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Shadow Paladin Deck Help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PikachuPigletOng
Duelist
Duelist
PikachuPigletOng

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Shadow Paladin Deck Help! Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Paladin Deck Help!   Shadow Paladin Deck Help! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Im trying to make a shadow paladin deck as my first deck. I have almost all the cards needed to make that deck.. But can't decide on a deck list... Help anyone?
Back to top Go down
Redeyes
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2011-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Deck Help!   Shadow Paladin Deck Help! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Lol,the triggers and starter is simple, the rest grade 3 just put 3 phantom blaster, 2 dark metal and 2 of the SP's Gigantic Charger銀槍の魔神 グシオン
Ginyari no Majin Gushion can also be included if you want, then 2 each.. to make it 8 grade 3s
Demon God of the Silver Spear, Gusion .Grade 2, 4 Blaster Dark, 4 intercept for the SP and others...
Grade 1s, 3 dark shield, 4 blaster javelin , 4 dark sage, 2 of your grade 1(any choice will do) the other things you can do it yourself..
Back to top Go down
MonoPrisma
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MonoPrisma

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Deck Help!   Shadow Paladin Deck Help! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:08 pm

4 intercept abit too much.....although i dun put, i would advice at least 2. Blaster dark can keep it at 3 as it can be searched out by javelin's effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Deck Help!   Shadow Paladin Deck Help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Paladin Deck Help!
Page 1 of 1