Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments

Go down 
+3
Yoan.Yuki
Jw2406
DSummon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments Empty
PostSubject: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:10 am

Hi everyone, this topic is for everyone to post any queries you have about the Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers. Click on the link below to view the post.

Event details - https://sg-ygo.forumotion.com/t7198-top-shop-of-asia-2011-singapore-qualifier

The event itself will be held on 19 November at Active Game Collections.

Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
Jw2406
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Jw2406

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:05 pm

So if interested to join, just go register or need the shop approval? Also how many players can a shop sent?
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:37 pm

You will not be able to join as this is a closed event and registration is by shop approval which is already over. The post is placed mainly for all already registered participants for their information about the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Yoan.Yuki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Yoan.Yuki

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:42 am

A quick remainder, that sir DSummon mentioned. to enter a closed (Invitation-only) event, you must qualify for it. You cannot go into a closed event and asks for registration - you won't be enrolled by any way.
Back to top Go down
Jw2406
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Jw2406

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:26 am

lmao... icic.... u mentioned 'you must qualify for it', what do u mean? I hav 2 take test or smth lky tat??
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Jw2406 wrote:
lmao... icic.... u mentioned 'you must qualify for it', what do u mean? I hav 2 take test or smth lky tat??

u cannot join this tourney,thats all u need to know.
Back to top Go down
Jw2406
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Jw2406

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:39 pm

je$$ wrote:
Jw2406 wrote:

u cannot join this tourney,thats all u need to know.

Haha... Ya... Tats all i nid 2 noe... but hw 2 qualify is wat i WANT to noe... is it becoz my skill as a player isn gd enough or is it becoz i dun stay @ the shop long enough to let ppl noe tat Hey i'm a ygo player as well, interested in joining ygo top shop tourney ... -.- I noe tat there r other tourneys i can join as well, but i happen 2 c tis post (which was supposed 2 be special post 4 qualify player, & yet can be publicly viewed) tats y i'm asking...
Back to top Go down
d3stin3d
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
d3stin3d

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:18 pm

There's no "Qualifier" involved.

Quote :
Note: Please do not pester shop owners to recommend you as the slots have already been taken.

The participants are to be chosen by the respective shop owners to get into the tournament.
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:32 pm

To Jw2406: This wasnt made as a special post for participating players. Its a post that everyone can see, but yes, it is meant mainly for the participating players. Players who did not get selected to participate may go on the actual day to view on the event if they wish to but thats as far as it goes.

Also, there isnt a specific method to participate in the touranment. The shops were identified as the shops under the official distributor in Singapore for Yu Gi Oh and the shops were then requested to select 3 players and recommended that they should select players which have typically performed well during their regular events. So as you can see, none of the players actually qualified as per any method, they well simply selected by the individual shop owners on their own discretion.

Basically, treat this as a closed down event that you can only enter if you are invited. Whether you are invited or not and chosen based on what criteria if any is on the discretion of the event organisers.
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi guys, just to update, because rulings for order of chaos will not be confirmed by this Saturday even if the official release date is the same date, it will not be legal to be used in Top Shop tournament.
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi guys, just a reminder that the Top Shop tournament is tomorrow, and registration will end by 2pm. Latecomers will not be entertained, regardless even if your name has already been registered as one of the 24 players.

I will only be doing a deck check by decklist, and will proceed with a deck check of the top 8 participants before the single elimination rounds. (Yes, that means deck lists have to be filled up and submitted)

I will not be strict about the deck pros having to be the same colour for main/side/extra, but remember to ensure that the deck protectors are legal Konami protectors without markings.

Lastly, a reminder that the card sets you can play with are the exact same for Asia Plus in terms of the promo cards and the sets you can use. Which also means that Order of Chaos is NOT legal.
Back to top Go down
avengingknight
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
avengingknight

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:38 pm

will decklist be provided if we arrive early?
Back to top Go down
http://avengingknight.blogspot.com
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Yes, but I will only be there about 1pm. Please ensure you are ready to collect and fill in early.
Back to top Go down
-Mama-_-lemon-
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
-Mama-_-lemon-

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:44 pm

DSummon wrote:
Hi guys, just a reminder that the Top Shop tournament is tomorrow, and registration will end by 2pm. Latecomers will not be entertained, regardless even if your name has already been registered as one of the 24 players.

I will only be doing a deck check by decklist, and will proceed with a deck check of the top 8 participants before the single elimination rounds. (Yes, that means deck lists have to be filled up and submitted)

I will not be strict about the deck pros having to be the same colour for main/side/extra, but remember to ensure that the deck protectors are legal Konami protectors without markings.

Lastly, a reminder that the card sets you can play with are the exact same for Asia Plus in terms of the promo cards and the sets you can use. Which also means that Order of Chaos is NOT legal.
so as long as our outer layer is transparent and inside is konami protectors can alr? e.g stardust protectors for main and side, black rose for extra.
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:41 am

Yes that's fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments   Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Shop of Asia 2011 Singapore Qualifiers Comments
Page 1 of 1