Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Necroface Chaos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
seitenshi
Duelist
Duelist
seitenshi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-08-15

Necroface Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Necroface Chaos   Necroface Chaos EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Hi guys, hope you guys can help R/F this deck, thanks!

Monsters (19):

1x Necroface
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Tragoedia
1x Unknown Synchron
1x Sangan
2x Effect Veiler
3x Dimensional Alchemist
3x Chaos Sorceror
3x Battle Fader
3x Cyber Valley

Spells (13):

1x Black Hole
1x One for One
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
2x Gold Sarcophagus
3x Machine Duplication
3x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps (Cool:

2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Dark Bribe
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Mind Crush
1x Mirror Force
1x Return from a Different Dimension
1x Torrential Tribute

The basic idea of the deck is to stall for as long as possible while the win condition is set up.

Gold Sarcophagus grabs Necroface, which then sets up for Dimension Alchemist to become a toolbox. Cyber Valley offers draw power, defense and loop capability, and Necroface throws all the used Cyber Valleys back into the deck to be reused by Machine Duplication. Battle Fader allows for a very prolonged period of stalling, especially with Necroface throwing used Faders back into the deck and Cyber Valley drawing them back.

Important spells such as Heavy Storm, Dark Hole, Return from a Different Dimension can be recycled with Cyber Valley.

The win condition is basically just summoning a high beatstick (and loopable) Necroface together with Chaos Sorceror and synchro monsters set up by Veiler/Unknown Synchron, while maintaining infinite advantage by looping power cards such as DD Return.

Very complicated deck >.< Help R/F please!

Back to top Go down
spectreee
Duelist
Duelist
spectreee

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-09-16

Necroface Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necroface Chaos   Necroface Chaos EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Personally, I wouldnt run dark bribe because it's a -1... you could think of replacing starlight road with that. You could also use return from the dark dimension, but its a little overkill.

Monsters-wise, for a mill deck, I don't think it's enough. Unknown synchron is bad - I suggest using glow-up bulb (OCG's only a dollar. seriously, get one). If you're running machine dupe you could try putting in card trooper or tuningware (junk synchron + machine dupe -> 3 tuningware -> junk destroyer -> destroy 3 cards draw 3)

If you could afford it try playing chaos soldier... then you can also run the primal seed (very toolbox - gets even your spells and traps back). If you scared it'll be a dead card you can run diamond dude and PSZ.... stack for PSZ then flip for diamond dude -> synchro. As a plus, you can search either with sangan (or mystic tomato/armageddon knight/grepher). And diamond dude works well with malicious which has destiny draw/stratos/reinforcement.

You also can consider cyber dragon. It seems to me that if I pull off an imperial iron wall, the deck will fall apart (not a big deal, that was the side deck is for. you need to be aware though). I play a fortune lady deck with necroface so yeah.
Back to top Go down
seitenshi
Duelist
Duelist
seitenshi

Necroface Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necroface Chaos   Necroface Chaos EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Yeah, Dark Bribe hasn't really been working out too well, so it's now out. Because I'm often playing under 1000 lifepoints, Tragoedia often turns out to be a dead draw late game, so I removed it as well.

Glow-up bulb's not a light or dark card :/, that's why I wasn't playing him. Also I cannot pitch it into the grave easily if it comes into my hand.

One for One has been a pretty bad card, it looks good on paper, but when I draw into it I either already have a Cyber Valley in my hand or don't have a suitable card to discard. Your Tuningware suggestion sounds like a great remedy for this, thank you =) Also helps to prevent Machine Duplication from turning into a dead draw.

BLS is too expensive ._. But I was thinking of playing a D-Hero engine, and definitely would should D-Draw go to 3.

I've added in 2 copies of Summon Priest and 1 copy of Guldfaxe (level 4 light tuner). Go for a quick Scrap Dragon and blow up an Alchemist to recover something, then summon Sorceror. But Junk Synchron (and Destroyer) sounds like a great alternative combo as well.

IMO, in this current meta, unless you play 3 imperial iron wall, having 3 MST + Heavy Storm will make Imperial Iron Wall relatively short lived =x Also, I could just go from Summon Priest to Breaker and kill off the wall.

Thanks for your suggestions =)

Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Necroface Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necroface Chaos   Necroface Chaos EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:17 pm

seitenshi wrote:
Yeah, Dark Bribe hasn't really been working out too well, so it's now out. Because I'm often playing under 1000 lifepoints, Tragoedia often turns out to be a dead draw late game, so I removed it as well.

Glow-up bulb's not a light or dark card :/, that's why I wasn't playing him. Also I cannot pitch it into the grave easily if it comes into my hand.

One for One has been a pretty bad card, it looks good on paper, but when I draw into it I either already have a Cyber Valley in my hand or don't have a suitable card to discard. Your Tuningware suggestion sounds like a great remedy for this, thank you =) Also helps to prevent Machine Duplication from turning into a dead draw.

BLS is too expensive ._. But I was thinking of playing a D-Hero engine, and definitely would should D-Draw go to 3.

I've added in 2 copies of Summon Priest and 1 copy of Guldfaxe (level 4 light tuner). Go for a quick Scrap Dragon and blow up an Alchemist to recover something, then summon Sorceror. But Junk Synchron (and Destroyer) sounds like a great alternative combo as well.

IMO, in this current meta, unless you play 3 imperial iron wall, having 3 MST + Heavy Storm will make Imperial Iron Wall relatively short lived =x Also, I could just go from Summon Priest to Breaker and kill off the wall.

Thanks for your suggestions =)

Do you know who is Michael Bonacini?

and the last part where u mentioned Priest to Breaker, I dont understand.
Back to top Go down
seitenshi
Duelist
Duelist
seitenshi

Necroface Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necroface Chaos   Necroface Chaos EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Oh, I got Breaker's effect wrong, didn't know if he was special summoned he doesn't get the Spell Counter >.>

And yeah, this deck was inspired from deathaspect
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Necroface Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necroface Chaos   Necroface Chaos EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:35 pm

seitenshi wrote:
Oh, I got Breaker's effect wrong, didn't know if he was special summoned he doesn't get the Spell Counter >.>

And yeah, this deck was inspired from deathaspect

if u follow his deck properly i dont see a problem.

just dun follow his AHL glads, its nonsense.
Back to top Go down
zzxiaoboizz
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
zzxiaoboizz

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Necroface Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necroface Chaos   Necroface Chaos EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 pm

tour guide is a gd addition
Back to top Go down
http://zzxiaoboizzyugioh.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Necroface Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necroface Chaos   Necroface Chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

Necroface Chaos
Page 1 of 1