Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Agent Angel

Go down 
+8
bahamut84
-Mama-_-lemon-
Rex
livetrix
avengingknight
vampirerion
The Doctor
Plaatinum10
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Plaatinum10
Duelist
Duelist
Plaatinum10

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Help me prim up this deck before I buy it =P

Monsters :
3x Master Hyperion
3x Agent of Mystery - Earth
3x Agent of Creation - Venus
3x Mystical Shine Ball
3x Herald of Orange Light
2x Archangel Kristya
1x Honest
1x Sangan

Magic :
3x Pot of Duality
3x Cards from the sky
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Book of Moon
1x Heavy Storm
3x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps :
1x Mirror Force
2x Solemn Warning
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Trap Dustshoot

Side Deck :
2x D.D. Crow
1x Gorz
1x Nobleman of Crossout
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
2x Dimensional Fissure
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Shadow Imprisoning Mirror
1x The Transmigration Prophecy

Extra Deck :
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose
1x Brionac
1x Scrap Archfiend
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust
1x Thought Ruler Archfiend
1x Trishula
2x Daigusto Pheonix
2x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Levair the Sea Dragon

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Plaatinum10
Plaatinum10
Duelist
Duelist
Plaatinum10

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Up
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
The Doctor

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-09-10

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:19 am

For the most part you have a rather solid deck but there are a few ways you could improve it.
Starting with the monsters, then spells, then traps:
-3 Agent of Cretion Venus
-3 Mystical Shine Ball
-1 Sangan
-3 Pot of Duality
-3 Cards from the Sky
-1 Book of Moon
-1 Heavy Storm
-1 Trapdust Shoot
-1 Mirror Force
Thats a total of 17 cuts.

For:
+3 Agent of Miracles-Jupiter
+3 Hecatrice
+2 Tethys, Goddess of Light
+3 Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
+3 Solidarity
+3 Compulsory Evacuation Device

This Build is based around more muscle and takes advantage of the the fairy type in the Solidarity and the Valhalla. First, I took out The Agent of Creation-Venus and the Mystical Shine Ball since I play tested with them myself and found that they were inconsistent to the extreme and in most cases cost me games. The Sangan got the axe for two reasons: one hes a fiend which could prevent you access to solidarity and second with Agent Earth and the Hecatrice and the Tethys you have plenty of search and draw that one Sangan becomes not necessary. Pot of Duality is good but not needed as you actually can use the space for other cards and save yourself the money. Cards from the Sky would be good but they are far too limiting to use. In my play testing with Cards from the Sky I usually needed the special summons for the turn and my battle phase but was denied both which can be a major setback, belive me. The one Book of Moon is MEH at best, meaning you could run without it and the Heavy Storm is a better side deck card than main deck since you could very possibly run into Starlight Road and it could hurt you in the long run by killing your boost spell cards.

The Last 2 cuts are Trapdust Shoot and Mirror Force. TD is also not needed in the deck and will give very infrequent success at best. If you want a card that will pack a punch go for Mind Crush which you could run side deck and side out Solemn Judgement for it. With all the search now days and Mind Crush going off at anytime its a no brainer. Then there is The Mirror Force cut. Mirror Force is a hard cut I know but its usually too slow for me since it has to wait for your opponent to attack and alot of things can happen before they attack like your mirror force getting killed, bounced, negated, being made inactive or Starlight Roaded. Putting heavy Storm and Mirror Force in the side deck also limits the usefulness of those pesky Starlight Roads which is a major boost. All things considered its a better side deck card than main deck card.

I added 3 Hecatrice and 3 Valhalla since they are uber great in this deck. Valhalla helps to special summon out the big killers in this deck like Hyperion, Kristya and the Tethys that I added with out offering tribute or relying totally on Hyperion to special summon himself. many times I have started a game with a Hecatrice and Hyperion in hand, used Hecatrice to get Valhalla and Special Summon the Hyperion with blow up fodder in the grave since I dropped the Hecatrice. Its just insanely good. I have had people scoop in the first three turns or outright concede the match all together! Try it out and I think you will love it.

Next I added 2 Tethys, Goddess of Light and 3 The Agent of Miracles-Jupiter. The 2 Tethys could be brought out for free with the Valhalla as stated before or you could tribute one monster but either way its 2400 attack which is respectable beatdown and the draw ability draws me an average of 4 cards per game and sometimes alot more! The Agent Jupiter was put in for 3 reasons: One-you need something to search for Agent Earths effect. Two- Jupiter is a respectable 4 star 1800 beatstick. Three-his effect of beefing up a fairy by 800 attack isnt used all the time but when it is its really good as well. Hes a solid creature in the deck basically.

My last 2 inclusions are Compulsory Evacuation Device and Solidarity. Compulsory Evacuation Device is very versatile from bouncing an opponents monster thats a synchro or a tribute monster, to bouncing your monster to save it from being destroyed or removed, to stopping an attack by your opponents monster, to knocking a troublesome monster out of the way to hit your opponent directly pound for pound and blow for blow compulsory gets the job done. I dont like to through the word staple around but if I did I would use it in describing this card. Many a frownny face has been caused by this card. Its a True Story. lol

And Finally, Solidarity. Its at times difficult or impossible to commit to a single monster type but in the case of a few decks, one of them being fairies, your commiting to run fairies anyway so you might as well run Solidarity. For your commitment, Solidarity rewards you with an 800 attack beef for all your monsters. That makes weak monsters solid, solid monsters become beastly and normally beastly monsters become insane. Earth goes from 1000 attack to 1800, jupiter goes from 1800 to 2600 and Hyperion goes from 2700 to 3500. As if Hyperion needed to be stronger. lol And if you have multiple Solidarity the effects stack so its possible to have a boost of attack anywhere from 800 to 2400 for all you monsters! Usually I get 800 to 1600 on average but when you pull out all 3 its usually Good Game Time and watch your opponent scoop.

So the New Deck list would look like this:
Monsters: 20
3 Master Hyperion
3 The Agent of Mystery-Earth
3 The Agent of Miracles-Jupiter
1 Honest
3 Herald of the Orange Light
3 Hecatrice
2 Archlord Kristya
2 Tethys, Goddess of Light

Spells: 11
3 Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
3 Solidarity
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn

Traps: 9
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgement
3 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Side Deck: 15
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mirror Force
3 Dimensional Alchemist
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Shadow Imprisoning Mirror
2 Miraculous Descent
1 Mind Crush (possibly main deck)
3 Chain Disappearance

Extra Deck: 15
1x Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose
1x Brionac
1x Scrap Archfiend
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust
1x Trishula
2x Daigusto Pheonix
2x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Levair the Sea Dragon
Back to top Go down
Plaatinum10
Duelist
Duelist
Plaatinum10

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:47 pm

The Doctor wrote:
For the most part you have a rather solid deck but there are a few ways you could improve it.
-3 Mystical Shine Ball
-1 Sangan
-3 Pot of Duality
-3 Cards from the Sky
-1 Book of Moon
-1 Heavy Storm
-1 Trapdust Shoot
-1 Mirror Force

For:
+3 Hecatrice
+3 Solidarity

This Build is based around more muscle and takes advantage of the the fairy type in the Solidarity and the Valhalla. First, I took out The Agent of Creation-Venus and the Mystical Shine Ball since I play tested with them myself and found that they were inconsistent to the extreme and in most cases cost me games. The Sangan got the axe for two reasons: one hes a fiend which could prevent you access to solidarity and second with Agent Earth and the Hecatrice and the Tethys you have plenty of search and draw that one Sangan becomes not necessary. Pot of Duality is good but not needed as you actually can use the space for other cards and save yourself the money. Cards from the Sky would be good but they are far too limiting to use. In my play testing with Cards from the Sky I usually needed the special summons for the turn and my battle phase but was denied both which can be a major setback, belive me. The one Book of Moon is MEH at best, meaning you could run without it and the Heavy Storm is a better side deck card than main deck since you could very possibly run into Starlight Road and it could hurt you in the long run by killing your boost spell cards.

The Last 2 cuts are Trapdust Shoot and Mirror Force. TD is also not needed in the deck and will give very infrequent success at best. If you want a card that will pack a punch go for Mind Crush which you could run side deck and side out Solemn Judgement for it. With all the search now days and Mind Crush going off at anytime its a no brainer. Then there is The Mirror Force cut. Mirror Force is a hard cut I know but its usually too slow for me since it has to wait for your opponent to attack and alot of things can happen before they attack like your mirror force getting killed, bounced, negated, being made inactive or Starlight Roaded. Putting heavy Storm and Mirror Force in the side deck also limits the usefulness of those pesky Starlight Roads which is a major boost. All things considered its a better side deck card than main deck card.

I added 3 Hecatrice and 3 Valhalla since they are uber great in this deck. Valhalla helps to special summon out the big killers in this deck like Hyperion, Kristya and the Tethys that I added with out offering tribute or relying totally on Hyperion to special summon himself. many times I have started a game with a Hecatrice and Hyperion in hand, used Hecatrice to get Valhalla and Special Summon the Hyperion with blow up fodder in the grave since I dropped the Hecatrice. Its just insanely good. I have had people scoop in the first three turns or outright concede the match all together! Try it out and I think you will love it.

Next I added 2 Tethys, Goddess of Light and 3 The Agent of Miracles-Jupiter. The 2 Tethys could be brought out for free with the Valhalla as stated before or you could tribute one monster but either way its 2400 attack which is respectable beatdown and the draw ability draws me an average of 4 cards per game and sometimes alot more! The Agent Jupiter was put in for 3 reasons: One-you need something to search for Agent Earths effect. Two- Jupiter is a respectable 4 star 1800 beatstick. Three-his effect of beefing up a fairy by 800 attack isnt used all the time but when it is its really good as well. Hes a solid creature in the deck basically.

My last 2 inclusions are Compulsory Evacuation Device and Solidarity. Compulsory Evacuation Device is very versatile from bouncing an opponents monster thats a synchro or a tribute monster, to bouncing your monster to save it from being destroyed or removed, to stopping an attack by your opponents monster, to knocking a troublesome monster out of the way to hit your opponent directly pound for pound and blow for blow compulsory gets the job done. I dont like to through the word staple around but if I did I would use it in describing this card. Many a frownny face has been caused by this card. Its a True Story. lol

And Finally, Solidarity. Its at times difficult or impossible to commit to a single monster type but in the case of a few decks, one of them being fairies, your commiting to run fairies anyway so you might as well run Solidarity. For your commitment, Solidarity rewards you with an 800 attack beef for all your monsters. That makes weak monsters solid, solid monsters become beastly and normally beastly monsters become insane. Earth goes from 1000 attack to 1800, jupiter goes from 1800 to 2600 and Hyperion goes from 2700 to 3500. As if Hyperion needed to be stronger. lol And if you have multiple Solidarity the effects stack so its possible to have a boost of attack anywhere from 800 to 2400 for all you monsters! Usually I get 800 to 1600 on average but when you pull out all 3 its usually Good Game Time and watch your opponent scoop.

3 Master Hyperion
1 Honest
3 Hecatrice
2 Archlord Kristya

3 Solidarity
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn

1 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgement

1 Heavy Storm
1 Mirror Force
3 Dimensional Alchemist
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Miraculous Descent
3 Chain Disappearance

1x Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose
1x Brionac
1x Scrap Archfiend
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust
1x Trishula
2x Daigusto Pheonix
2x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Levair the Sea Dragon

Thanks, but I'm not running Agent beatdown. Venus must stay. For the xyzs. I can't run without Daigusto Pheonix for OTKs.
I could consider the compulsories, but yeah..
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
The Doctor

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-09-10

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:44 am

Suit yourself. lol
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Suit yourself. lol

Your large wall of text is appreciated but I believe players should abuse Shine Balls while it is still at 3.
Back to top Go down
avengingknight
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
avengingknight

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:13 am

cut 1 mst for mind crush maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://avengingknight.blogspot.com
livetrix
Duelist
Duelist
livetrix

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-09-11

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:16 am

I think this is a ok deck
Back to top Go down
http://yugiohdeckrecipe.blogspot.com/
Rex
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Rex

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:06 pm

The Doctor wrote:
-3 Mystical Shine Ball
-1 Sangan
-3 Pot of Duality
-3 Cards from the Sky
-1 Book of Moon
-1 Heavy Storm
-1 Trapdust Shoot
-1 Mirror Force

For:
+3 Hecatrice
+3 Solidarity

3 Master Hyperion
1 Honest
3 Hecatrice
2 Archlord Kristya

3 Solidarity
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn

1 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgement

1 Heavy Storm
1 Mirror Force
3 Dimensional Alchemist
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Miraculous Descent
3 Chain Disappearance

1x Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose
1x Brionac
1x Scrap Archfiend
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust
1x Trishula
2x Daigusto Pheonix
2x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Levair the Sea Dragon

Hmm I'm wondering the Pot of duality, why do u say it's not really needed in Agent angel ?? doesn't it help great in this deck ??
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:08 am

Rex wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
-3 Mystical Shine Ball
-1 Sangan
-3 Pot of Duality
-3 Cards from the Sky
-1 Book of Moon
-1 Heavy Storm
-1 Trapdust Shoot
-1 Mirror Force

For:
+3 Hecatrice
+3 Solidarity

3 Master Hyperion
1 Honest
3 Hecatrice
2 Archlord Kristya

3 Solidarity
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn

1 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgement

1 Heavy Storm
1 Mirror Force
3 Dimensional Alchemist
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Miraculous Descent
3 Chain Disappearance

1x Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose
1x Brionac
1x Scrap Archfiend
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust
1x Trishula
2x Daigusto Pheonix
2x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Levair the Sea Dragon

Hmm I'm wondering the Pot of duality, why do u say it's not really needed in Agent angel ?? doesn't it help great in this deck ??

There was a reason why some TCG players used a similar Jupiter build Angel deck and scrubbed the toilet so hard.

And great job this guy decklist that got edited plays 2 phoenix and 2 gantetsu with orange light and earth being the only lv2.
Back to top Go down
avengingknight
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
avengingknight

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:14 am

i like the long explanation for card choices
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:25 am

avengingknight wrote:
i like the long explanation for card choices

but it was pointless. lol.
Back to top Go down
-Mama-_-lemon-
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
-Mama-_-lemon-

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:31 am

vampirerion wrote:
Rex wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
-3 Mystical Shine Ball
-1 Sangan
-3 Pot of Duality
-3 Cards from the Sky
-1 Book of Moon
-1 Heavy Storm
-1 Trapdust Shoot
-1 Mirror Force

For:
+3 Hecatrice
+3 Solidarity

3 Master Hyperion
1 Honest
3 Hecatrice
2 Archlord Kristya

3 Solidarity
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn

1 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgement

1 Heavy Storm
1 Mirror Force
3 Dimensional Alchemist
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Miraculous Descent
3 Chain Disappearance

1x Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose
1x Brionac
1x Scrap Archfiend
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust
1x Trishula
2x Daigusto Pheonix
2x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Levair the Sea Dragon

There was a reason why some TCG players used a similar Jupiter build Angel deck and scrubbed the toilet so hard.

And great job this guy decklist that got edited plays 2 phoenix and 2 gantetsu with orange light and earth being the only lv2.
haha 3 orange light and 3 earth can come out 3 rank 2 monsters, den use jupiter effect to call out the remaining lv 2. oh he needs to play the field card in this case.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Rex

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:46 am

but actually use venus effect sp summon 3 msytical shine ball and then use genex birdman effect to sp summon itself then summon trishula, can also right ??
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:53 pm

Rex wrote:
but actually use venus effect sp summon 3 msytical shine ball and then use genex birdman effect to sp summon itself then summon trishula, can also right ??

thats not the point but yes.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Rex

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:44 pm

I have a mist wurm in this deck, but I was wondering if I shld get a trishula ??

'Cause I was thinking that mist wurm probably have more flexibility since it can choose any 3 cards, though it's only return to hand(I'm may be wrong)....
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Trishula: restrict to 1
Mistwurm - 3 copies and no one wants to put it

I wonder why!
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:16 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
Trishula: restrict to 1
Mistwurm - 3 copies and no one wants to put it

I wonder why!

Trishula is easier to find! ><
Back to top Go down
Rex
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Rex

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:50 pm

shld i put both ?? which is a better choice ?/
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Rex wrote:

If you dont play Trishula, you dont play Yugioh.
Back to top Go down
ziing
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
ziing

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:15 pm

vampirerion wrote:
Rex wrote:

If you dont play Trishula, you dont play Yugioh.

Just one very smart logic.
Back to top Go down
avengingknight
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
avengingknight

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Still appreciate the long explanation lol
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:11 pm

vampirerion wrote:
Rex wrote:

If you dont play Trishula, you dont play competitive Yugioh.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
awesomehazelnuts

Number of posts : 1819
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:58 am

xxn00biexx wrote:
vampirerion wrote:
Rex wrote:

If you dont play Trishula, you dont play competitive Yugioh.

Fixed.

If you have no money , just quit yugioh.

Sounds better
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Agent Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Angel    Agent Angel  Empty

Back to top Go down

Agent Angel
Page 1 of 1