Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

help with this deck

Go down 
+5
Plaatinum10
The Doctor
siryugiohalot
Jw2406
VivalaRevolucion
9 posters
AuthorMessage
VivalaRevolucion
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
VivalaRevolucion

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-08-28

help with this deck Empty
PostSubject: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:32 pm

k i made a machina deck that looks like this:

x2 Yellow Gadget
x2 Green Gadget
x2 Red Gadget
x1 Scrap Recyclep
x3 Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
x3 Machina Gearframe
x3 Machina Fortress
x2 Machina Force
x2 Cyber Dragon
x1 Jinzo
x2 Cyber Valley

23 Monsters

x2 Solidarity
x2 Card of Safe Return
x2 Machina Armored Unit
x2 Terraforming
x2 Geartown
x1 Limiter Removal
x1 Giant Trunade
x1 Sword of Revealing Light
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Dark Hole

15 Spells

x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Call of the Haunted

4 Traps

K the amouint of mixed cards in it may seem ridiculous but i tried it out and it actually works. Sometimes i get the draw power with fortress and card of safe return, at times i get the geartown. and some other stuff. can anyone suggest improvements? I can easily switch to aggro but im just gathering opinions about this build.

Last edited by VivalaRevolucion on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jw2406
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Jw2406

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:58 pm

You might want to change terraforming to magical hat, since the main purpose of geartown is to SP ancient gear. Put MST in and try to have cards that can negate heavystorm since you have so many cards that needs to stay on the field ... ...
Back to top Go down
VivalaRevolucion
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
VivalaRevolucion

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:56 pm

any suggestions? aside from the likes of magic jammer, or Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell?
thx
Back to top Go down
siryugiohalot
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
siryugiohalot

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:06 pm

pls go see the current banlist first before posting ur deck cause card of safe return is ban
Back to top Go down
VivalaRevolucion
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
VivalaRevolucion

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:39 pm

ok ill keep that in mind... but regardless of banlists can any improvements be made?
Back to top Go down
siryugiohalot
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
siryugiohalot

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:36 pm

+3 Double Cyclone (bomb geartown to sp gear dragon)
+ 1 geartown(more target for double cyclone to bomb and sp ancient gear dragon)
+2 warning (for back row control)
+2 d prison (oso for backrow control)
+1 Solidarity(2 is nv enough)
+2 effect veiler (can control and if nid,can use to synchro wif fortress if needed)

-2 card of safe return(ban)
-2 machina force (i perfer cannon cause it will not dead draw)
-2 Machina Armored Unit(waste of space)
-2 cyber dragon(if u cannot get rid of it while u have machine then he can fuse and att u)
-1 scrap recycler(useless)
-2 cyber valley (will cause u to waste ur monster)

anyway,this is just my point of view.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
The Doctor

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Here is your machine build. Your welcome. lol   help with this deck EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:01 am

You need to streamline the deck more. Make it more focused, more concentrated and more powerful. Another point that I want to make is that you want to limit your decks liabilities and weaknesses while exploiting your opponents. I must say from the start that as a general rule I don't really like machine decks to begin with , and with the metagame being what it is in Yugioh today the timing really seems off for this kind of deck. But if you have your heart set on it, then lets get to work making your deck all that it can be. First I will make some cuts from the deck. Then explain the cuts and Finally offer replacements. For certain starting with the banned cards:
-1 Giant Trunade
-2 Card of Safe Return

Then:
-3 Machina Gearframe
-3 Machina Fortress
-2 Machina Force
-2 Cyber Dragon
-1 Jinzo
-2 Cyber Valley
-1 Scrap Recycler
-1 Swords of Revealing Light
-1 Call of the Haunted

On surface these may seem like a steep amount of cuts but each on is reasoned out so just bear with me. Machina Fortress and Machina Force are slow and awkward at best and dead draws at worst. They need to be cut so that the deck can be made vital and alive again. And Machina Gearframe without any other Machina monsters is sad so it has to go to sorry. Cyber Dragon has to go becuase as someone else in this thread mentioned already but didnt fully explain its a huge weakness that your opponent could exploit with their Chimeratech Fortress Dragon which requires a Cyber Dragon plus 1 or more machine types from anywhere on the field! This could get your field wiped and cost you the game or even the match. It had to go. Next, One copy of Jinzo isnt enough it has to be 2-3 or none and the better option is none and you will see why shortly. Cyber Valley had to go since with this card you are automatically on the defensive with it. Unless you are stalling for time you don't need it and you want to be putting pressure on your opponent with every move not waiting. Scrap Recycler had to go since it did nothing for this deck or any deck. Its gone. Swords of Revealing Light can go for the same reasons as Cyber Valley. Just not needed here. And last but not least Call of the Haunted its not bad but we need the space for better options and its not vital here so it can go.

So, Thats a total of 19 cuts. 3 non legal cards and 16 others.
Now lets Jump right into my build and see what changed:
Monsters: 23
3 Yellow Gadget
3 Green Gadget
3 Red Gadget
3 Meklord Army of Skiel
2 Card Trooper
3 Cyber Phoenix
3 Meklord Emperor Granel
3 Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon

Spells: 11
3 Solidarity
3 Geartown
2 Terraforming
1 Limiter Removal
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn

Traps: 11
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Warning
3 Compulsory Evacuation Device
3 Wild Tornado

Play Testing the deck would reveal how consistent it is and point in the direction for improvements as well as tell you what needs to go in the side deck. Obviously you should be able to XYZ summon like clock work so I would run alot of them in the extra deck. Some Ideas for your side deck include 2 Rivalry of Warlords that can thin out your opponents monsters and manage synchro decks, the Amored Machina Unit probably at 3 since you could side it in to give even more resources and ridiculous speed to this deck, 1 Pot of Avarice to refil the deck when it gets low, 1 Heavy Storm, 3 Mask of Restrict, 3 Light Imprisoning Mirror and some Mystical Space Typhoons to round it out for back row hate when you need it.

So, the Gadgets I felt needed to be at 3 for this buildsince you always want to have a monster on the field and search is always good. Thats also why the Meklord Army Skiel got added. The one Card Trooper and the 3 Cyber Phoenix give you a way to thin the deck, draw cards and afford you protection for your fellow machine type monsters. The Meklord Emperor is your big dog swooping onto the field with uber attack and outright taking your opponents synchro monsters to make it even bigger. Then the Ancient Gear Dragon was good to start with so he stays.

Now your spells had to be upped in the case of Solidarity and Geartown. They both need to be at 3 period because 800 attack for all your monsters is great and popping one spell to special summon a giant killer is beautiful. The Terraforming stays since it gets you the Geartown and thins the deck. Limiter Removal is a kill card end of story. Dark Hole can be a game changer as can Monster Reborn and when they combo to take your opponents monster its even sweeter.

The Traps you were way too light in and needed more of the right stuff. Torrential Tribute, Bottomless Trap Hole, and Solemn Warning keep your opponents monsters at bay while you kill them and build your army of killers up. Compulsory Evacuation Device helps you to do so many things not the least of which is manage your opponents synchros, save your monsters from getting killed or to just bounce your opponents monster out of the way for the final hit to knock them out. Then to end it we have Wild Tornado which can be used to destroy your Geartown or your opponents face up spell and traps but it can also form a unique trap getting your opponent to destroy it and then getting to destroy one of their face up cards whether its a monster, spell or trap! I have made steam come out of Lightsworn players ears when they blow up the world only to discover that they blew up my Wild Tornado and I get to kill there Judgement Dragon! LOL Its also great when people go Heavy Storm against it and you blow up a creature or whatever you choose faceup. LOL

So there you go my friend. Machine Deck to rule them all. One last note if you cant afford Solemn Warning, you could go 2 Call of the Haunted, or 2 Machina Armored Unit or Pot of Avarice and an Mystical Space Typhoon. Anyway Have Fun with it. I must admit I want to build this deck just to see how it would run. If you build it let me know how it turns out please.
Back to top Go down
VivalaRevolucion
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
VivalaRevolucion

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:11 pm

thx a lot man this is gonna be a great build!!! now... to get that cash...
lol
ill reply to this thread again when i finally build it
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:54 am

Cool. Ive done some play testing with this deck since my last post and it is usually ferocious! lol You can probably drop the Meklord Army Skiel since in play testing other machines in the deck are what I really wanted. Other things to consider would be taking out one copy of Meklord Emperor Granel.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:58 am

Also side deck you could pop in Mask of Restrict and Gozen Match to help Knock out other players monsters and keep them from tributing which can make Monarchs useless. Another card to consider main decking in place of the Army Skiel and Meklord Emperor is Ultimate Offering but again I have to play test with them to find out.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:02 am

Also just a side note for the Solemn Warning, Reprint in collectors tin= Amazing! lol
Back to top Go down
Plaatinum10
Duelist
Duelist
Plaatinum10

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:46 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Also just a side note for the Solemn Warning, Reprint in collectors tin= Amazing! lol

Warning is common and I got mine for $6
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Plaatinum10
Mos
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Mos

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:09 pm

English and jap is different rarity.
Back to top Go down
Plaatinum10
Duelist
Duelist
Plaatinum10

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Mos wrote:
Well I guess since this is a singapore forum, we're basically talking about jap cards?
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
awesomehazelnuts

Number of posts : 1819
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:43 am

Plaatinum10 wrote:
Mos wrote:
Well I guess since this is a singapore forum, we're basically talking about jap cards?

He's from Columbus, Indiana, United States. Such big letterings and you cant even see? Solemn warning there are in ultimate and ultra, of course he being a TCG player would be happy since it is going to get reprinted.

Open your eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
Plaatinum10
Duelist
Duelist
Plaatinum10

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:24 pm

okay =.=
Back to top Go down
livetrix
Duelist
Duelist
livetrix

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:19 am

Y not take out bottomless trap hole and torrential tribute.Add mirror force and 2 royal decrees.Now you don have to worrior about trap cars
Back to top Go down
http://yugiohdeckrecipe.blogspot.com/
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
bloodface

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:06 am

so jus sit there to wait for death when facing against combo deck that doesnt scare of decree ?
Back to top Go down
VivalaRevolucion
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
VivalaRevolucion

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:23 am

yeah i tried out the meklord gadget build and well, u really dont even need the meklord granel cuz ur main weapon will be ur gadgets and ur traps. the gadjiltron would mainly serve as a backup plan and it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with this deck   help with this deck Empty

Back to top Go down

help with this deck
Page 1 of 1