Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

grinder golem and darkness neosphere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tyw555
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
tyw555

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2011-05-03

grinder golem and darkness neosphere Empty
PostSubject: grinder golem and darkness neosphere   grinder golem and darkness neosphere EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:47 am

can i sp darkness neosphere by sending 1 fiend monster in my hand and 1 grinder golem token on my field(sp by grinder golem effect) to the graveyard? cause i encountered this problem when i was playing yugioh tag-force 6 ...... i cant sp darkness neosphere and my opp cleared away my lp with grinder golem ... there wasnt any cards that would prevent me from sp darkness neosphere.
so can it be done or some error with the yugioh tag-force 6??? help thx
Back to top Go down
Yoan.Yuki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Yoan.Yuki

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2011-07-03

grinder golem and darkness neosphere Empty
PostSubject: Re: grinder golem and darkness neosphere   grinder golem and darkness neosphere EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:27 am

from OCG rulings: "Sending a total of two monsters from your hand and Field to the Graveyard is a cost to activate the effect of "Darkness Neosphere" which Special Summons it."
-
Tokens never goes to Graveyard, just leaves the field. That's the reason why you cannot SP Darkness Neosphere.
-
This is the EN text for Darkness Neosphere:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 Fiend-Type monster you control and 1 Fiend-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard when your opponent's monster declares an attack. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can return all face-up Trap Cards you control to the hand.
Back to top Go down

grinder golem and darkness neosphere
Page 1 of 1