Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.

Go down 
+5
DocSprite
ChickenNoodle
liftlobby
Vangodx
lowzyuz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lowzyuz
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
lowzyuz

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-06-18

R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  Empty
PostSubject: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 pm

This is my flamvell deck:),I know flamvells are no longer popular but I still love to play them!Very Happy They can kick meta deck's [censored by admin]! i managed to win off junk doppels and agents:) but my deck still meeds help!

Monsters:23
3 Flamvell helldog
3 Flamvell baby
3 Flamvell Magician
3 Neo Flamvell shaman
2 Neo Flamvell origin
3 ryko,Lightsworn hunter
2 card blocker
1 level eater
1 glow up bulb
2 magical merchant

Spells: 14
3 Rekindling
1 pot of avarice
1 heavy storm
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Charge of the light brigade
1 one for one
2 magical mallet
1 smashing ground
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster reborn

Traps: 3
1 trap dustshoot
1 torriential tribute
1 transmigration prophecy

Extra deck: 15
1 formula synchron
1 scarred warrior
1 A.O.J Catastor
2 magical android
1 TG hyper librarian
1 Brionac,dragon of the ice barrier
1 Black rose dragon
1 Amcuent Flamvell deity
1 Stardust dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Trishula,dragon of the ice barrier
1 Shooting star dragon
2 Shooting Quasar dragon

No deck is perfect!
Please rate/fix mi deck! i wanna improve mi deck more:D

Last edited by lowzyuz on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vangodx
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Vangodx

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:07 pm

TGHL (librarian) at three is overkill... maybe you can consider adding Flamvell Uruquiaz (some lv.6 synchro). You still going to use this build?
Back to top Go down
lowzyuz
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
lowzyuz

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:29 am

Modified!
Back to top Go down
liftlobby
Duelist
Duelist
liftlobby

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Maybe try
- monster reborn
+ enemy controller
Back to top Go down
ChickenNoodle
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
ChickenNoodle

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 pm

liftlobby wrote:
Maybe try
- monster reborn
+ enemy controller

U MAD?

Dropping one of the best cards in the game for an Enemy Controller? =O
Back to top Go down
http://teamaequus.blogspot.com/
liftlobby
Duelist
Duelist
liftlobby

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 am

i wasn't sure about this suggestion either, but I just gave it as I really thought it may work. No harm
Back to top Go down
DocSprite
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
DocSprite

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Decent deck, I really love Flamvells, and I feel like they still have boatloads of potential in competetive tournaments.

The only really glaring problem is the monster lineup. First of all, Neo Flamvells are dreadful cards, I would throw those under the bus in favor of the old-skool Flamvell monsters. One big thing is Magician. You don't have it. Run it in 3s. As a 4-star tuner you can search out with Helldog, it's an absolute must. You can replace Hedgehog with Flamvell Archer, another 3-star tuner which has a fantastic attack-boosting effect that can open up doors for a Rekindling OTK. Origin can just be dropped entirely, but can also be replaced with Glow-Up Bulb(or as a more wallet-friendly alternative, Plaguespreader Zombie). As for the rest of your monsters, I feel like you should switch from FIRE support to a lineup more focused on filling up the grave for big Rekindling plays. You can take out one Ryko and Raging Flame Sprite for Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress, which is a very useful monster that can be searched by Flamvell Poun. UFO Turtle is a good card but just not very usefull with Flamvells, and Magma Artillery is just a bad card overall. Magical Merchant is a pretty good tech, and I would also tech in Danylion, which will make it that much easier to summon Shooting Quasar Dragon, especially with cards like Glow-Up Bulb and Flamvell Magician. Debris Dragon is an interesting tech, I'd like to see how it plays out.

Your spell lineup is solid. The only qualm I have is Avarice, since you can reuse your Flamvells over and over again, it could actually be detrimental to return them to your deck. I also think One for One is a great card, you can send a Flamvell(or Dandylion) to the graveyard to summon out either Baby, Poun, OR Glow-Up Bulb. Other than that, it's solid.

Your trap line-up is great too. I personaly prefer the 3-Decree approach, which shuts down a lot of decks and makes room for more useful spells. If that doesn't work for you though, your lineup is perfect as it is.

That's about it. Good luck and thanks for helping keep the Flamvell archetype alive.
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:09 pm

First of all, Hedgehog is and always will be better than Archer. Effects that ACTUALLY does something is always better than a derp ATK boost.

How is using Plaguespreader Zombie more wallet-friendly alternative than Glow-up Bulb lol.

A Gorz is kinda needed here lol.

His Spell Line-up is meh. No Forbidden Lances just makes Firedogs easy to die targets.

His Trap Line-up is also eh. Flamvell Counter is useless. Just either stick with 3 Decrees, or 1 Trap Dustshoot and 1 Torrential Tribute.
Back to top Go down
lowzyuz
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
lowzyuz

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 am

updated n improved!
Back to top Go down
lowzyuz
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
lowzyuz

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:47 am

Changes and edition
Back to top Go down
lowzyuz
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
lowzyuz

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:37 am

bump!!
Back to top Go down
keithchen89
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
keithchen89

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:32 am

oo lol my flamvell deck more aggressive than urs 31 monsters Smile
Well i suggest using magical stone of excavation in case you mill your rekindling, it can also help dump some flamvell stuff in
And put 3 magical merchant not 2
It cant be a dead draw lol
Back to top Go down
teven tocs
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
teven tocs

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:35 am

I'm new here, but I may be getting some new cards. two of the new cards are flamvell.(they are flamvell archer) and i may also bey getting some gravekeeper's they are good if you have necrovalley.

aren't the flamvell monsters all fire monsters
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:20 am

teven tocs wrote:
I'm new here, but I may be getting some new cards. two of the new cards are flamvell.(they are flamvell archer) and i may also bey getting some gravekeeper's they are good if you have necrovalley.

aren't the flamvell monsters all fire monsters

Yes Necrovalley seems like a great card to get!

A perfect reminder as to not necrobump posts! (:
Back to top Go down
teven tocs
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
teven tocs

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 am

yes necrovalley is a good card and i have two copys and a gravekeepers deck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.    R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.  Empty

Back to top Go down

R/F My New And Improved Flamvell Deck.
Page 1 of 1