Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

LaDD and Grapha help!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elfin
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
elfin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-07

LaDD and Grapha help!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LaDD and Grapha help!!!!   LaDD and Grapha help!!!! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi to all seniors, iam new to this forum and recently have returned back to play for leisure and collections.
But i have quite a few qns that needs clarifications... do appreciate on the help from you guys ..

PS: i stopped playing when the CHAOS series is popular e.g. Chaos emporer dragon so my gameplay still stuck ard that period..... Smile
a) i have a LaDD on my field and my opp wants to special summon Grapha and i can negate the effect right?

if i negate the effect, does the monsters that is supposed to be returned to hand stays on field ?
IF it stays on field then my opp can keep on special summon Grapha to let my LaDD negate ??

so it becomes a loop???

Can i negate Grapha's effect when it is being discarded ????

b) does special summoning of a monster due to effect allows it to battle ???

eg: my opp has a DW Brown on field and he direct attacks mi therefore discarding and summoning Gold. Can gold attack me??? also after Gold attack, my opp wants to special summon Grapha by returning 1 DW monster.. can Grapha attack after summon????

IF yes .. then does it means it work for my REDMD and synco also????

eg: dragon type monster attacks and direct dmg to opp, removes to special summon REDMD, use effect to special summon a dragon, direct attack with both dragons, THEN remove the dragon to special summon REDMD again and use effect and attack again... then synco and attack again...

c) Syncro summon: does it has to be exact level ??? means can i use 2 level 4 monsters to synco a lvl 7 monster??

Sorry for the lengthy texts .. tongue
Cheers and have a good day !!!! Smile

PS :MOD, do let me know if i posted ani stuff inappropriate, i will try to edit it. thx
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: LaDD and Grapha help!!!!   LaDD and Grapha help!!!! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:16 pm

a) i have a LaDD on my field and my opp wants to special summon Grapha and i can negate the effect right?

- No because the special summon is not an activated effect, so it cannot be negated by LaDD

b) Can i negate Grapha's effect when it is being discarded ????

If you are talking about the effect of Grapha which is activated when it is discarded, Yes you can (or have to, because LaDD effect is not optional)

c) does special summoning of a monster due to effect allows it to battle ???

eg:
my opp has a DW Brown on field and he direct attacks mi therefore
discarding and summoning Gold. Can gold attack me??? also after Gold
attack, my opp wants to special summon Grapha by returning 1 DW
monster.. can Grapha attack after summon????

Yes he can attack with Gold if it is discarded during the battle phase by Bronn effect. But no for Grapha because the returning of DW monster to special summon it is an ignition effect that can only be activated during the main phases. REDMD effect is both an effect that you can only activate during the main phases.

c) Syncro summon: does it has to be exact level ??? means can i use 2 level 4 monsters to synco a lvl 7 monster??

Yes it has to be exact
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
elfin
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
elfin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: LaDD and Grapha help!!!!   LaDD and Grapha help!!!! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:22 pm

wow... thx for the clarification bahamut84, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LaDD and Grapha help!!!!   LaDD and Grapha help!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

LaDD and Grapha help!!!!
Page 1 of 1