Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Regarding Young Pegasus Knight

Go down 
+2
jackalass
Scraplover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scraplover
Duelist
Duelist
Scraplover

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Regarding Young Pegasus Knight Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:34 am

Young Pegasus Knight's effect:

Auto 【R】: During your Main Phase, whenever
your cards move to your Soul, and you have a
《Royal Paladin》 Vanguard, during that turn,
this Unit gains +3000 Power.

May I know if this effect is stackable(like per one card that goes to the soul, it gains 3000 power)?

Or is it any number of cards that goes to the soul during that turn, young pegasus knight gains 3000 power for that turn only?

Clarification needed! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jackalass
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
jackalass

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:50 am

Yes, it effect is stackable, as long you move to soul during main phrase.
Back to top Go down
Scraplover
Duelist
Duelist
Scraplover

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Alright, thanks, don't mind if I ask another question, if the opponent's V/R with an attack of 10 000 power attacks my vanguard with an attack of 8000 power and when I do a damage check and draw a trigger, can I add 5000 power to my vanguard so that the attack would not pass through? If it is possible, then where would the trigger go to after that ?
Back to top Go down
jackalass
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
jackalass

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:25 am

Scraplover wrote:
Alright, thanks, don't mind if I ask another question, if the opponent's V/R with an attack of 10 000 power attacks my vanguard with an attack of 8000 power and when I do a damage check and draw a trigger, can I add 5000 power to my vanguard so that the attack would not pass through? If it is possible, then where would the trigger go to after that ?

Yes, you can add 5000 power to your vanguard and the trigger go to drop zone.
Back to top Go down
Scraplover
Duelist
Duelist
Scraplover

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:33 am

Ok, thanks !
Back to top Go down
Sebas
Duelist
Duelist
Sebas

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:17 am

Scraplover wrote:

that attack would still go through and would still go to the damage zone but the vanguard would be 13000 to defend the rear guards
Back to top Go down
avalanchemanga
Duelist
Duelist
avalanchemanga

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:58 am

lemme rephrase it abit...yes the attack of of 10k wld still go thru, however depending on watever trigger u get, say for eg. stand trigger, it allows +5k to any of ur units and to stand one of ur rear guards(which in this case its useless cos u are taking a damage, unlike if this is done as a drive check). so currently wif a defense of 13k u are allowed 13k defense against other units who havnt attacked yet....
Back to top Go down
Scraplover
Duelist
Duelist
Scraplover

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 am

Ok!, yup I got it. So it's different when you attack with ur 10k atk vanguard on a 5k opponent vanguard and he guards it with a 5k , and u when u do a drive check, u got a trigger and adds it to your vanguard and the attack goes through?
Back to top Go down
yangyang548
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
yangyang548

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 pm

The attack still goes through even if your opponent blocks with 5k, cause if your power and the total power of your opponent's vanguard after guarding is the same, it is counted as a successful attack. However, if your opponent guards with 10k it is a different story. If you get a trigger during drive check, and adds the 5k power to your attacking vanguard, it will make up for the short of power. In the end, your vanguard power will be 15k and your opponent's vanguard power will also be 15k, the attack is counted successful.
Back to top Go down
Scraplover
Duelist
Duelist
Scraplover

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Alright, thanks! Got mixed up b/w these 2, I thot guard follows this concept but I now realized that you do a damage check after your opponent's attack and the attack is already successful , and if you got a trigger you can add to your vanguard for power up against rear guard attacks on the same turn, am I right? : )
Back to top Go down
d3stin3d
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
d3stin3d

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Scraplover
Duelist
Duelist
Scraplover

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Alright, thanks for the help guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Young Pegasus Knight   Regarding Young Pegasus Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Young Pegasus Knight
Page 1 of 1