Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!

Go down 
+3
kKbz
bahamut84
shaunewbiez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
shaunewbiez

Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! Empty
PostSubject: Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!   Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 am

Just some clarification needed:

1) Gladiator Beasts War Chariot can negate monster effects that activate in the Hand (Honest, Tragoedia, Gorz), Graveyard (Dandy, Sangan, Wulf) or Field (Ryko, Snowman, Gadgets, Gearframe)?

2) Grenosaurus (Rank 3 exceed), I can only send one monster once I destroy a monster by battle and not two?

3) If I used Forbidden Lance on a winged-beast, let's use BF - Gale as an example, is it still able to be used as a cost for cards like Icarus later on in the turn?

4) If I tag in Gladiator Beast - Bestiari without any Spells and Traps on the field, what happens then, since Bestiari's effect doesn't give you a choice and instructs you to destroy a S/T upon its tagging in?

5) If a chain goes like this:

Player A: Monster effect activates
Player B: Gladiator Beast War Chariot
Player A: Solemn Judgment/Seven Tools of the Bandit/Dark Bribe

Can Player B chain another Gladiator Beast War Chariot? Or can he only chain a card which negates the last activated card, in this case, Solemn Judgment/Seven Tools of the Bandit/Dark Bribe?

Sorry for asking so many rulings, just having random thoughts here and there. xP

Here's a few more I just thought of:

6) If I discard an Effect Veiler to negate Machina Fortress effect for the turn, what happens? Also, if the owner of the Machina Fortress chains Divine Wrath to the Effect Veiler targetting the Machina Fortress, is it still considered targeted and what really happens?

7) Am I allowed to Monster Reborn an opponents Gladiator Beast and send his GB and my GB(s) to tag out a fusion? Same question applies to Monster Reborn his Gladiator Beast, attack, and end of the battle phase send it back to his deck to bring out my own one?

Sorry for asking so much, really. xP

Last edited by shaunewbiez on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!   Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:48 am

1) yes
2) only once per monster destruction, read the card
3) yes you can release as a cost
4) It has to destroy a s/t (including yours), if there is none on the field then you dont destroy anything.
5) Chariot must be chained directly on to the effect of the monster you are negating.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
shaunewbiez

PostSubject: Re: Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!   Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:58 am

Thanks for the prompt reply Baha. Your help makes the complicated YuGiOh mechanics way much more understandable. Smile
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
shaunewbiez

PostSubject: Re: Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!   Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:33 am

Anyone? Smile
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
kKbz

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!   Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:08 am

7) yes , you can .
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
holylight

Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!   Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:41 am

6)I think it still target if i not wrong

Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
shaunewbiez

PostSubject: Re: Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!   Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Thank you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
hamtaro
Duelist
Duelist
hamtaro

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!   Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:19 am

*ignore this, i was wrong regarding the sequence*

but the "destroy 1 card on field if fortress is destroyed" effect will still take place, reason being that effect happens in the grave and once fortress goes into the grave veilers effect will not apply anymore.

Last edited by hamtaro on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!   Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 am

Quote :
6) If I discard an Effect Veiler to negate Machina Fortress effect for the turn, what happens? Also, if the owner of the Machina Fortress chains Divine Wrath to the Effect Veiler targetting the Machina Fortress, is it still considered targeted and what really happens?

whenever monster target M.fortess, M.Fortess will discard the hand before anything resolve.If you Divine Wrath veiler u still get to discard his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Lolzorx

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!   Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:08 pm

hamtaro wrote:
6. machinas fortress effect happens immediately right after the other monster effect has resolved. so in this case, after veilers effect resolves, fortress effect has already been negated so the "look at opponents" hand effect will not take place.

but the "destroy 1 card on field if fortress is destroyed" effect will still take place, reason being that effect happens in the grave and once fortress goes into the grave veilers effect will not apply anymore.
I thought that you wont be able to destroy even if your machina fortress gets destroyed by battle and sent into the graveyard cause back then when rescue cat gets veiler-ed you wont be able to special summon even if you sac him and the EFFECT HAPPENS IN THE GRAVE.
Back to top Go down
hamtaro
Duelist
Duelist
hamtaro

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!   Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Lolzorx wrote:
I thought that you wont be able to destroy even if your machina fortress gets destroyed by battle and sent into the graveyard cause back then when rescue cat gets veiler-ed you wont be able to special summon even if you sac him and the EFFECT HAPPENS IN THE GRAVE.

rescue cat's effect is the same as Mercenaries, they activate on the field, not in the grave. they just happen to be in the grave at that time. its different from effects that state "when this card gets sent to the grave"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!   Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions! Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarifications needed! UPDATED! A few more questions!
Page 1 of 1