Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

questions regarding rules...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
avalanchemanga
Duelist
Duelist
avalanchemanga

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-04-14

questions regarding rules... Empty
PostSubject: questions regarding rules...   questions regarding rules... EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:45 pm

okkk my 1st qn
1)can i attack my opponents rear guard,as in the 2 spaces bsides my VANGUARD during my turn of attack??or is it counted as an effect of certain cards which allows the cards to attack rear guards??

2)when i attack my opponent using my vanguard and i perform a drive check and it is shown that a stand trigger is revealed, does that mean my vanguard can get +5000 as well as attack once more??

3)when my opponent attacks my Vanguard wif his vanguard and i let the attack thru, i perform a damage check, and if my damage check reveals a critical trigger(yellow),wat does that mean??does it mean my opponents attack is null??

4)when my opponent and i both have a grade 3 vanguard and when his Vanguard attacks mine and he does a ''twin-drive'' check, and if the 1st one is revealed to be a critical, while the second one is also a critical, does it mean i can guard 1st for the 1st critical trigger then guard again for my 2nd critical trigger??
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding rules...   questions regarding rules... EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:51 pm

1. u can atk anywhere u want except the rearguards at the back(support rearguards). the only card that can atk rearguard at the back is only tejas(kagerou clan)

2. stand trigger means that u can stand 1 of ur REARGUARDS. so vanguard cant stand. the 5000+ boost is u can choose where to boost.

3. ur opp atk isnt nullified. it is considered as damage, but u get to add 1 critical(which is pointless) and add 5000+ boost to somewhere, whereas it is good as u can block using lesser cards. but the critical will still go to damage, its like u have take damage, and the 5000+ boost is for ur future defense.

4. nope. the step is like this. opponent declares an attack. U MUST block first, after u block, u cant block anymore. so example = ur opponent vanguard is blaster blade with atk 19000(boosted with sth else), and ur vanguard is dragonic overlord (11000). u block using 15000 cards in total. so its a 19000 vs 25000. when opponent trigger check, if he declares to his vanguard, it will become 24000 which isnt enough(coz for ur info, when a trigger is checked, he must add where 1st, he cant wait until the 2nd trigger is checked and he declares where to boost. it is considered cheating). So if he declares to his blaster blade which becomes 24000 and he get another trigger and boosts it again to the same card, it is 29000 vs 25000. so it will go through. as what ive mentioned, u cant guard anymore. coz its like when opp declare atk, then its ur time for guarding, after guarding, ur opp trigger check and thats all.

i assume u just started vanguard right, since u dunno this kinda basic rulings(no offense). if u want, go to suntec city tmr and there is a vanguard workshop and tournaments there. I will be there for the tournaments and i can teach u all the basic and advanced rulings. ^^ For more info, PM me, and dont hesitate to ask any rulings that u arent sure of, coz a simple ruling make a big difference in the game. have fun
Back to top Go down
deadjr
Duelist
Duelist
deadjr

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding rules...   questions regarding rules... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:02 pm

hey iosmk,

where can i find advance rules , would like to read them up myself
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding rules...   questions regarding rules... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Currently there arent any. U are supposed to know the zi, yong and qi rulings. If u know the diff between these stuffs, u r considered as know adance rulings, coz its pretty simple. And of course abt the timing of the cards. Its currently pretty simple, i dont even read the rules, but by playing and ask people, u will knoe more abt rulings just in 1 day. Cos its simple, not like ygo, i took few months to master all the advanced rulings. Even i myself arent so sure abt some of yugioh card rulings
Back to top Go down
samson_decimo
Duelist
Duelist
samson_decimo

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-05-13

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding rules...   questions regarding rules... EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:05 am

dun worry felix oredi thought me how to judge !
Back to top Go down
ccloo
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
ccloo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding rules...   questions regarding rules... EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:21 am

iosmk sensei,

Can you say more about the timing and the triggers ?

For example: A general seyfield attacks with dudley dan effects, what exactly happen ?

Rest General
Rest Dudley
Pay counterblast
Do Dudley effect and search
Defending player choose to block
Attacking player drive check
blahblah

is this right ?

Please let us know about the triggers also.
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding rules...   questions regarding rules... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:45 am

firstly, u have to declare an attack using Seyfried. u will boost it with doodley, when both of the units are in rest position, u must declare that u want to use the dudley effect. if so, u do thhe cost, then dudley effect activates. and yes, ur arrangement is correct already.

Let us know abt triggers? what do u mean? as in triggers effect or sth?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding rules...   questions regarding rules... Empty

Back to top Go down

questions regarding rules...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-YUGIOH Games :: Cardfight! Vanguard :: Cardfight! Vanguard General Discussion-
Jump to: