Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

archlord krystia ruling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrmagical
Duelist
Duelist
mrmagical

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-04-28

archlord krystia ruling Empty
PostSubject: archlord krystia ruling   archlord krystia ruling EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:50 pm

If you have exactly 4 Fairy-Type monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When you do, add 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand. Neither player can Special Summon monsters. If this face-up card would be sent from the field to the Graveyard, it returns to the top of the owner's Deck, instead.

The part on "When you do, add 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand", does this effect works only when its special summoned by the condition of having exactly 4 fairy-type monsters in graveyard?
so if i special summon by valhalla, can i still add i fairy-type monster from graveyard to hand?
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

archlord krystia ruling Empty
PostSubject: Re: archlord krystia ruling   archlord krystia ruling EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Must special summon that way then can add back.
Back to top Go down

archlord krystia ruling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: