Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!

Go down 
+6
Dogchain
xiaobubble
samson_decimo
yangyang548
Rasengan86
iosmk
10 posters
AuthorMessage
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! Empty
PostSubject: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Location = TTZ Trading, Block 804 Hougang Central (Aunty Elsie Card Shop)
Date and time = 21 May 2011 (Saturday), 3.00 pm until finish, registration opens at 1 pm
Entrance Fee = $5(inclusive 1 can of coke and doorgift)
Good News!! you can get a cheaper entrance fee by $1. How to do that? Bring 1 friend of yours and join our tournament. So you will only pay $4 while your friend A pays $5. But, if your friend A brings friend B, A will only pay $4 while B will pay $5. Maximum chain link can only be 3. So you can only chain up to friend D. I know its complicated, so contact us for more info or post your questions below on the comment section.
Please do contact us before the day of the tournament to confirm and drop down your name, so that we will know that you will be joining us.

How to go there if you don't know where it is. Go to Hougang Mall, call Felix(83845396) and i will fetch you from there.

Format = Swiss 3 to 5 rounds, cut to top 8/4
Prizes pool (if there are 10-15 people)=
- Asura Kaiser RRR
- Dragonic Overlord RRR
- Maiden of Libre RR
- Blaster Blade Card Protector (bushiroad)

Prize pool (if there are 16 or more people)=
- King of Knights Alfired RRR
- Asura Kaiser RRR
- Dragonic Overlord RRR
- Maiden of Libre RR
- Blaster Blade Card Protector (bushiroad)
- 2x Vanguard Booster
- Gancelot RR

Following standard Cardfight!! Vanguard gameplay and rulings.

For more information, do contact us at 83845396(felix) and 91214231(william)

THANK YOU~!!

Brought to you by : CFV-Cafe staffs

Last edited by iosmk on Wed May 18, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rasengan86
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Rasengan86

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:21 pm

someone house?
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:29 pm

@rasengan = Elsie Card Shop... some people also called as Auntie Shop
Back to top Go down
yangyang548
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
yangyang548

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Lol, Elsie card shop. Are you trying to pump people for the shop?Quite far from my house as I live in Jurong. Your previous tournament top 4 winners which is the @Novena tournament can enter for free?
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:47 pm

@yangyang = yes, we are trying to let the vanguard players there know about this too, and saturday i cant host at novena since it has already been booked. Yes, the top 4 players from the novena tournament CAN enter for free. but if they want to pay i also dont mind :p
Back to top Go down
yangyang548
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
yangyang548

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Mind posting the address? Feels weird and I'm going bonks without the address.
Back to top Go down
samson_decimo
Duelist
Duelist
samson_decimo

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:33 pm

hmm its just 5 min walk from hougang mrt , like previous tournaments we will fetch u guys from the mrt !
Back to top Go down
yangyang548
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
yangyang548

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:02 am

Tournaments lol. I suppose there isn't a 's'. But it wrote Hougang mall up there.
Back to top Go down
samson_decimo
Duelist
Duelist
samson_decimo

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:15 am

oh hougang mall then , easier , felix will fetch your
yupp tournament , no "s" ...
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:08 pm

@yangyang = the location has been updated to a more informative location. Yeah, its quite famous there, but some people still dont know where it is, so as usual, william and i will be going down to fetch those people who dont know where the location is.
for more info, please refer to www.cfv-cafe.blogspot.com

BUMP!!
Back to top Go down
yangyang548
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
yangyang548

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Ok then Very Happy. Nice blog.
Back to top Go down
samson_decimo
Duelist
Duelist
samson_decimo

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:12 am

cant wait !
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:44 am

guys, i will be there by 12.30 pm. so please support us and lets enjoy the game!!

Stand UP, my Vanguard!!
Back to top Go down
xiaobubble
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
xiaobubble

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Today tournament should just cont with door gift not lucky draw
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:55 pm

anyway the door gift is just all commons.. whereas i will also put 1 gancelot inside the door gift, so basically its almost the same. well, to be truthful, we change it to lucky draw since we dont have enuf cards to be given and protectors also.
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Today was fun!!!
There are a total of 10 participants today.

The new prize pool =
-King of Knights Alfred (RRR)
-Blaster Blade Official Card Sleeve
-Maiden of Libra (RR)
-1x Vanguard booster

and the winners are =
1st = Yee Shean - [Royal Paladin Deck] - Prize: King of Knights Alfred
2nd = Darren (aka Pampers) - [Kagero Deck] - Prize: Blaster Blade Official Card Sleeve
3rd = Nicholas Choa (aka Misaki Choa) - [Oracle Think Tank Deck] - Prize: Maiden of Libra
4th = Mickey - [Kagero/Royal Paladin(i forgot, sorry) Deck] - Prize: 1x Vanguard Booster

Note = We apologise for being unable to give the doorgift as promised...but in exchange, as i have posted, we changed it to lucky draw.

Thanks for you guys support, hope to see you all again on our next tournament!! ^^

Stand UP, my Vanguard !!

Your Sincerely,
The Staff of Cfv-Cafe (felix and william as the Main organiser and judge)

Back to top Go down
Dogchain
Sosuke Aizen
Sosuke Aizen

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:22 am

iosmk wrote:
@yangyang = the location has been updated to a more informative location. Yeah, its quite famous there, but some people still dont know where it is, so as usual, william and i will be going down to fetch those people who dont know where the location is.
for more info, please refer to www.cfv-cafe.blogspot.com

BUMP!!

dear member, I do know that you wish to keep pple updated with info but pls kindly follow the rules on providing link to another blog or site without checking with admins and mods.

Thanks pls kindly removed or ensured that there is a linkback to us..

I had visited on 12.22 am on sun 22 may..

none found
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelsociety.blogspot.com
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:56 am

Oh sorry abt that. What shld i do abt it?
Back to top Go down
Dogchain
Sosuke Aizen
Sosuke Aizen

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:53 pm

iosmk wrote:
Oh sorry abt that. What shld i do abt it?

just make a link back to the site like a html link...

check with the owners of ygo cafe. they had done it

http://ygo-cafe.blogspot.com/p/duelist-tool.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelsociety.blogspot.com
mickey
Duelist
Duelist
mickey

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:06 pm

I uses paladin. santa
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:18 am

Updates. The website is http://www.cfv-cafe.blogspot.com/
I may be hosting a tourney + non official workshop for those who wanna learn vanguard. Of course the workshop is free while tournament most probably as usual. Stay tuned ^^
Back to top Go down
xiaobubble
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
xiaobubble

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:24 am

Can try to make it become Offical tourney with Promo
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:12 pm

wah this one is impossible. u need to be a retailer and spend $2500 of vanguard products in order for us to be supported with promos. im not even a card shop owner. sorry about this, even some shop have difficulties on this as the people playing vanguard at their place isnt so assuring which makes them feel afraid that they might lose. yeah.. I was thinking about making it official and have emailed bushiroad about this. and the reply is what ive stated. thanks for u guys support. today around 9, i will post our next weekly tournament for end of may before the june holiday starts as we wont be around from 31 may to 27 june. the tournament will be on thursday. please check it out at night later. thx!^^
Back to top Go down
ryukawa
Duelist
Duelist
ryukawa

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:14 am

iosmk wrote:
wah this one is impossible. u need to be a retailer and spend $2500 of vanguard products in order for us to be supported with promos. im not even a card shop owner. sorry about this, even some shop have difficulties on this as the people playing vanguard at their place isnt so assuring which makes them feel afraid that they might lose. yeah.. I was thinking about making it official and have emailed bushiroad about this. and the reply is what ive stated. thanks for u guys support. today around 9, i will post our next weekly tournament for end of may before the june holiday starts as we wont be around from 31 may to 27 june. the tournament will be on thursday. please check it out at night later. thx!^^

IMO, why don't you continue to work with existing retailers like TTZ trading to help organize tournaments? I am sure they will be able to get official promo support.
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:29 pm

For TTZ trading, i will still host tournaments there. for the promos, they have their own tournament which is on sunday, so i cant interfere it. ive asked the shop about this and they say that they want to make the tourney on Sunday free. why?

coz of this.
Auntie(shop owner) = $1 per person and the prizes will be depending on the turnout.
Kids = wah $1 dun wan lah, scared lost.
Me = cmon dont be such a scaredy cats, just enjoy it man.
15 min later, no one interested.
Auntie = Ok lah for this week free loh.
Kids = ok i join
all people join.

The week later, it becomes free. So u know what is happening there right? the players there dont want to waste a penny for a tournament.

ive asked her about providing us the official promo, and she says that it cant be obtained so easily and need to do a lot of 'ma fan' things. thats why i cant host it there. And as what ive said, she can only give promos on her own tourney which is free, whereas i want to barge in and help her organise bigger ones, she doesnt agree.
Back to top Go down
ryukawa
Duelist
Duelist
ryukawa

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:36 pm

U mean she give PR pack during the free tournament?! Does it mean she gives it free to all participants or only a number of winners? Other shops give PR pack to all but participation is $4 - $5.
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:54 pm

she gives to all participants. some participants cheat. they just join and play anyhow, then concede halfway and take the promo pack and go away. ya i know she gives it for free, thats why im thinking of just asking her using the promo pack for us since its free, and i can host tourney. but as u know, she cant do that. thats why i cant give promos
Back to top Go down
deadjr
Duelist
Duelist
deadjr

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:33 am

The outcome we are expecting is probably a little bit different. No doubt free tournament are attractive to most people around. After all there is no loss.. But the mind set in the game makes it different. This provides a casual ground where we can be more relax and enjoy the game.

When you pay to play and get good prizes. You play to win, You think more and try to work out better strategy, and be more competitive and not like . "Aiya the game so long and the prize also almost the same." We concede fast we can leave fast and get promo. That way we don't learn from the game. Afterall we want to play to win. It's a GAME. In my opinion, players can strive to become better in winning.

We are not working for any shop or any group. We are just trying to make tournaments to enjoy ourselves as well like you guys but probably in a different perspective.

And YES we still do support auntie shop and visit during the weekends. Promo promos here we come XDXD.
Back to top Go down
JokerRocker1230
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
JokerRocker1230

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:29 pm

can u tell me does the cardfight!!vanguard tournament is on december holiday and can u book a tournament at Lot 1? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!   Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardfight!!Vanguard Tournament the 2nd~!
Page 1 of 1