Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deadjr
Duelist
Duelist
deadjr

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts Empty
PostSubject: Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts   Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:12 am

Hi all,

I have one question regarding Dragonic Overlord ability. If let say it's ability is activit and I used it to hit a rear guard and it was blocked. Then I attack with my vanguard and draw a Stand Trigger. I then use the Stand on my overlord. Is the overlord's ability still active if I hit opponent's rear guard ? Does it still stand if damage go thru opponent's rear guard ?
Back to top Go down
Sebas
Duelist
Duelist
Sebas

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts   Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:36 am

overlord ability is still active due to its effect
Back to top Go down
deadjr
Duelist
Duelist
deadjr

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts   Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:18 am

Ok. Need more response for reliability! and thanks sebas !
Back to top Go down
mickey
Duelist
Duelist
mickey

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts   Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:38 am

Yup the effect is still active and u do stand when u destroy a opponent rear guard. Cos it is stated in the card that when u activate the effect by counter blast 3, during THE TURN, overload gain 5000 atk and stand if destroy opponent rear guard thru battle. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ziing
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
ziing

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts   Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Yes it still manages to stand by it's own effects.I use a Overlord+Nova grappler deck with 12 stand triggers.Not only can it re-stand,it gains the 5k from the trigger till the end of the turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts   Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonic Overlord Ability Doubts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-YUGIOH Games :: Cardfight! Vanguard :: Cardfight! Vanguard General Discussion-
Jump to: