Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

instant fusion vs book of moon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
curryman

Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-04-22

instant fusion vs book of moon Empty
PostSubject: instant fusion vs book of moon   instant fusion vs book of moon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:11 am

Question: is the monster summoned by instant fusion destroyed during the end phase when it is flipped face-down by book of moon?

i hope for a direct answer with some supporting statements. i am not begging for answers so if u don feel like replying me or u feel that im a retard, then just ignore me.

i hope not to see ambiguous answers =x

xxx wrote:
Monster is refreshed but not counted as fusioned, so you can't revive if it goes to grave.
think rescue cat, one is affected by book of moon, the other dies instead of the moon affected.

If you are wondering what is refreshed.. I have nothing to say.

i did google and i found: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips_talk:Instant_Fusion but so far, players that i met all says that the monster is destroyed during end phase but i personally believe it's resetted after it go flipped face-down.

so i hope for some nice responses, if u feel im a noob then so be it. i just wanna noe the real ruling, thx
Back to top Go down
Akira
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Akira

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: instant fusion vs book of moon   instant fusion vs book of moon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:30 am

Quote :
Q:特殊召喚した融合モンスターを《月の書》などで裏側守備表示にした場合、破壊を免れますか?
A:はい、その場合は破壊されません。(07/03/04)
Source: 《簡易融合》 -遊戯王カードWiki

Q: When the special summoned Fusion Monster is flipped to face-down Defense Position by Book of Moon, is it exempted from destruction?
A: Yes, it is not destroyed in that situation. (4th March 2007)
Back to top Go down
http://duelistcodex.wordpress.com/
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
curryman

PostSubject: Re: instant fusion vs book of moon   instant fusion vs book of moon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Akira wrote:
Quote :

Q: When the special summoned Fusion Monster is flipped to face-down Defense Position by Book of Moon, is it exempted from destruction?

ok noted and thanks for the short and direct answers, anyone else that disagrees do post me a response too.
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: instant fusion vs book of moon   instant fusion vs book of moon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:27 pm

curryman wrote:
Akira wrote:
Quote :

ok noted and thanks for the short and direct answers, anyone else that disagrees do post me a response too.

Yes I disagree with your way of putting an indirect harm on my reputation.

xxx simply refers to me in the other thread.

If you dont understand what I meant, you can kindly ask for explanation instead of copy, paste and censor the user's name.
What an Insult you have done onto me even though you have "KINDLY" replaced with xxx to fool and cover up your kindness, but it shows nowhere nice a person you are. You ask a question and you demand an answer, what kind of attitude is this?

So you go out to hunt for a job and you expect the Boss to pay you good because you want the job.

The term refresh is used commonly in yugioh game format. Refresh has become a common term for explaining why breaker loses its token after affected by book of moon.

Refresh and restart of status have similar meanings.

And thanks you have just gotten an answer from a kind person who took his time to search an explanation for your answer.

XXX wrote:
[]《簡易融合》 -遊戯王カードWiki

Anyone would feel bad and annoyed in being xxx.

Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
curryman

PostSubject: Re: instant fusion vs book of moon   instant fusion vs book of moon EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:27 pm

lingbu wrote:
curryman wrote:
Akira wrote:
Quote :

Yes I disagree with your way of putting an indirect harm on my reputation.

xxx simply refers to me in the other thread.

If you dont understand what I meant, you can kindly ask for explanation instead of copy, paste and censor the user's name.
What an Insult you have done onto me even though you have "KINDLY" replaced with xxx to fool and cover up your kindness, but it shows nowhere nice a person you are. You ask a question and you demand an answer, what kind of attitude is this?

So you go out to hunt for a job and you expect the Boss to pay you good because you want the job.

The term refresh is used commonly in yugioh game format. Refresh has become a common term for explaining why breaker loses its token after affected by book of moon.

Refresh and restart of status have similar meanings.

And thanks you have just gotten an answer from a kind person who took his time to search an explanation for your answer.

XXX wrote:
[]《簡易融合》 -遊戯王カードWiki

Anyone would feel bad and annoyed in being xxx.

oh it's you? im so sorry : ( i just happen to quote from an ambiguous answer =p

i never said i am a nice person and i know you are a very nice person for sure : )

i never did demand any answer, i am sure you can read from my post.

once again, i thanks akira for the nice answer and simple explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: instant fusion vs book of moon   instant fusion vs book of moon Empty

Back to top Go down

instant fusion vs book of moon
Page 1 of 1