Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

rivalary VS glads

Go down 
+6
xxn00biexx
GB forever
bahamut84
Viral
wingwing98
t1ssue
10 posters
AuthorMessage
t1ssue
Duelist
Duelist
t1ssue

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-05-05

rivalary VS glads Empty
PostSubject: rivalary VS glads   rivalary VS glads EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:52 am

the below ruling was adapted from yugioh wikia: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Gladiator_Beast

If "Rivalry of Warlords" is activate, then you can only activate the effect of "Gladiator Beast Laquari" to Special Summon a "Gladiator Beast" monster if you have another Beast-Warrior-Type "Gladiator Beast" monster in your Deck; you cannot activate the effect if you do not have any Beast-Warrior-Type "Gladiator Beast" monsters in your Deck. Also, if "Gladiator Beast Laquari" is returned to the Deck and you control no other face-up monsters, then you can Special Summon a Rock-Type monster like "Gladiator Beast Hoplomus.[12]

That means rivalry/ gozen match technically does not affect glads that much? As long as i have a legal target in my deck, i can sp out any other GB?
Back to top Go down
wingwing98
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
wingwing98

Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-09-07

rivalary VS glads Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivalary VS glads   rivalary VS glads EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:55 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Viral
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Viral

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-05-24

rivalary VS glads Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivalary VS glads   rivalary VS glads EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Hope t1ssue doesn't mind if i add a question to his thread since its about the same context.

If you control a facedown gb and u set a facedown bestiari with Gozen or rivalry on the field, is it possible to still contact fusion a gyzarus? I'm pretty sure its a yes, but just want to confirm.
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

rivalary VS glads Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivalary VS glads   rivalary VS glads EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Yes you can.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
GB forever
Duelist
Duelist
GB forever

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-01-24

rivalary VS glads Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivalary VS glads   rivalary VS glads EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

rivalary VS glads Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivalary VS glads   rivalary VS glads EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:52 am

I just felt Like Bumping this because today, everybody said I couldn't Tribute my Only Lonefire to bring out Dandylion from the deck when Gozen Match is on the field and I had another Lonefire in my deck.

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
awesomehazelnuts

Number of posts : 1819
Registration date : 2010-06-19

rivalary VS glads Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivalary VS glads   rivalary VS glads EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:55 am

"If "Gozen Match" is activated, then you can only activate the effect of "Lonefire Blossom" if you have a FIRE Plant-Type monster in your Deck; you cannot activate the effect if you do not have any FIRE Plant-Type monsters in your Deck. However, if "Lonefire Blossom" Tributes itself and afterwards there are no monsters on your field, then when resolving the effect of "Lonefire Blossom" you can choose to Special Summon a WIND monster like "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias"."

Source: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Lonefire_Blossom

Looks like most of us was wrong today.
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
holylight

Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2010-04-22

rivalary VS glads Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivalary VS glads   rivalary VS glads EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:20 am

awesomehazelnuts wrote:
"If "Gozen Match" is activated, then you can only activate the effect of "Lonefire Blossom" if you have a FIRE Plant-Type monster in your Deck; you cannot activate the effect if you do not have any FIRE Plant-Type monsters in your Deck. However, if "Lonefire Blossom" Tributes itself and afterwards there are no monsters on your field, then when resolving the effect of "Lonefire Blossom" you can choose to Special Summon a WIND monster like "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias"."

Source: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Lonefire_Blossom

Looks like most of us was wrong today.

johann fault larh. but david still win what no diff
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
shaunewbiez

Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

rivalary VS glads Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivalary VS glads   rivalary VS glads EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:30 am

Oh LOL. Nvm la, David still won, so I've no idea why he's so sore about it. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

rivalary VS glads Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivalary VS glads   rivalary VS glads EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:27 pm

like Gozen on the field, you use lonefire's effect and tribute itself, do you need to reveal that you have a legal target before you can summon out something else like Dandylion or Glow-Up Bulb?

Or you can just Lonefire into Dandylion?
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
shaunewbiez

Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

rivalary VS glads Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivalary VS glads   rivalary VS glads EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Think you must reveal a legal target first. Oh well, next time, just activate Gozen the moment the second lonefire comes out. LOL. Wasn't that what would have happened anyway, regardless of whether we got the ruling right or wrong? He'd still end up with a lonefire on his field, only diff. is that I'd activate it later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rivalary VS glads Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivalary VS glads   rivalary VS glads Empty

Back to top Go down

rivalary VS glads
Page 1 of 1